The struggle we all endure.
我们都要经历的痛苦挣扎……
1. Hearing that dreaded first alarm.
听见可怕的第一声闹铃。
2. It really feels like you haven’t even slept.
真心觉得自己还没开始睡觉就要起床了。
3. You begin your first bit of exercise — hitting the snooze button.
你开始热身了——按下闹钟的止闹按钮。
4. Then there is the all important first attempt at getting up out of bed. It really is too much effort.
接下来就是最重要的——第一次尝试起床。艾玛,太费劲了!
5. And then deciding that you have expended all of your energy.
得出结论:精力已耗尽。
6. Realizing that you have now overslept and going into panic mode.
意识到自己睡过头了,开启恐慌模式。
7. You rush out of bed in such a hurry that you undoubtedly run into something.
你急急忙忙从床上跃起,果断撞上了什么东西。
8. Maybe “rush is too strong of a word.
可能“跃起 这个单词不准确,太强烈了...
9. You also make the all important call.
你也会打这些重要的电话。(我正在车上,5分钟就到!很熟悉有木有...)
10. Now out of bed, you realize walking around tired is a lot like stumblingaround drunk.
现在已经下床了,但你发觉自己疲倦地游走很像酒后跌跌撞撞。
11. You finally turn on the light or open the blinds.
终于,你开了灯或者打开了百叶窗。
12. The thought, Who needs a life? I have my bed, crosses your mind at least once…
你脑海里至少浮现了一次这种想法:谁需要生活?有我的床就够了……
13. And despite it only being a few minutes, you already miss your pillow.
尽量只下床了几分钟,你已经开始想念自己的枕头。
14. You’re also a ray of sunshine for anyone that has the pleasure of meeting you in the next hour.
对于在接下来的一个小时内很荣幸见到你的人来说,你就是一束阳光呢。
15. And you begin to think that everyone seems far more awake and cheerythan you, it’s almost unnatural…
你开始觉得每个人好像都比你更清醒,更愉快,这太不科学了……
16. when you feel like this...
当你有这种感觉……
17. Then you get coffee…
然后,你喝咖啡了……
18. And finally all is right in the world!
终于,世界和谐了!
国际英语资讯:Pentagon plans first test of ICBM intercept: U.S. media
比闹钟更管用:日本渔民负责每天叫你起床
国内英语资讯:Chinese premier stresses steady economic development, peoples livelihood
美国打记者议员候选人胜选后道歉
暑假计划 Summer Vacation Plan
国际英语资讯:Former Greek PM Loukas Papademos recovering from terror attack, police on alert
国内英语资讯:SCO development faces new opportunities, challenges: Chinese FM
美俄加强沟通避免在叙发生事故或误判
体坛英语资讯:Man United beat Ajax 2-0 to claim Europa League title
"Be a chicken"是什么意思?
自然解放浪潮来袭 近四分之一女性不再剃除腋毛
体坛英语资讯:New Zealand Rugby Team wins Princess of Asturias Award for Sport
体坛英语资讯:Spain s Supreme Court confirms Messi fraud sentence: judicial source
中国成全球稳定开采可燃冰第一国
国内英语资讯:Russia, China pledge further cooperation, joint work on intl issues
英语四级盲文试卷准备工作已就绪
国际英语资讯:Six more soldiers, 13 militants killed on 3rd day of clashes in Philippines
国内英语资讯:Nepal, China sign MoU on tourism promotion
上百枚里约奥运会奖牌生锈被召回
国际英语资讯:British police arrest 44-year-old man linked to Manchester attack
国际英语资讯:Trump asks Supreme Court to block New York subpoena for his tax returns
我为什么要努力学习 Why Should I Study Hard
国际英语资讯:U.S.-led strikes kill 35 civilians in eastern Syria
国内英语资讯:China seeks balanced trade, investment with U.S.
扎克伯格辍学12年后终获哈佛学位
布鲁塞尔发生抗议北约和川普活动
川普女婿库什纳成“通俄”调查重点
超越推特! 新浪微博月活跃用户达3.4亿!
大战已至:《权力的游戏》第七季正式预告片发布(视频)
体坛英语资讯:Portos Felipe close to Juventus move: reports
| 不限 |
| 英语教案 |
| 英语课件 |
| 英语试题 |
| 不限 |
| 不限 |
| 上册 |
| 下册 |
| 不限 |