以下是查字典为大家整理的关于经典外贸常用英语口语的文章,供大家学习参考!
1. It‘s very kind of you to come and meet me at the airport, Miss Wang.
王小姐,您能到机场来接我真是太客气了。
2. We will do our best to ship the goods as early as possible, and we feel sure that the shipment will be satisfactory to you in every respect.
我们将尽力早日装运,并相信你方对这批货物会全方位满意。
3. I believe that our pleasure cooperation over the years has proved us trustworthy partners.
我相信多年的友好合作,我们已经成了可信赖的伙伴。
4. Talking about food, I have two favorites: one is Chinese food, the other is French food.
谈到食品,我有两个爱好,一是中国食品,另一个就是法国食品。
5. My secretary will send the contract with my signature to your hotel 2:00 this afternoon.
今天下午两点,我的秘书将把我签过的合同送到您的宾馆。
6. If you should encounter any inconveniences, please do not hesitate to let me know, and I‘ll be very glad to help you out.
您若有不便之处,请随时直言相告,我将很乐意为您排忧解难。
7. Our way of packing has been widely accepted by other clients, and we have received no complaints whatsoever up to now.
我们的包装方式已经被其他客户广泛接受,目前为止还没有任何投拆。
8. I would like to bend the rules a little if possible, but we only accept D/P if the amount is under USD2,000.
如果可以的话可以改变一下规则,但是如果金额在2000美元以下,我们只接受D/P
9. I hope your trip to China will mark the beginning of longstanding cooperation between us.
我希望这次中国之行标志着我们之间长期稳定的业务合作的开始。
10. If you can reduce the price by 2% and give us three months to raise money, we‘d be willing to give you a 10% down payment.
如果你愿意把价格降低2%,并且给我们三个月的时间筹款,我们就愿先付10%的订金。
11. I‘m afraid our manager will not be available till tomorrow afternoon……
恐怕我们经理要到明天下午才有空。
12. Anyway, compared with the prices of similar products on the international market, our price has always been on the low side.
不管怎么样,比较世界市场上相同产品的价格,我们的价格总是很低的。
13. We can certainly do this, but it is subject to an additional premium, because our CIF quotation doesn‘t include this risk.
我们当然可以照 照办,但战争险要交额外的保险费,因为我们的 CIF 报价没有包括这种附别。
14. Last year our turnover reached $ 1million, a 10-year high.
去年我们的出口额达到了100万,创十年之最高。
15. I‘m afraid I’m not in a position to give you an immediate answer. I‘ll have to consult my head office.
我恐怕不能立即给你答复,我要先和总公司联系一下。
16. Our corporation was established in 1964 and has now over twenty branches overseas.
我们公司创建于1964年,现在国外有二十几个分公司。
17. So now we can offer you 10,000 pieces of Art.NO.17 at US $ 80 per piece CIF C5% London for shipment in May.
现在我们向你们报价十七号货1万件,每件成本加运保费至伦敦80美元,含佣5%,5月份装运。
18. But your products are still new to our market, and we need to do a lot of work and send a lot of money on the sales promotion.
但是你们的产品在我们的市场上还是新产品,我们在促销上需要做很多工作花费大量金钱
19. We‘re now looking to the American market to sell our new generation of color TV sets.
我们对新一代彩电在美国市场上的销售寄予厚望
20. The designs and colors of our products will almost exactly match your needs.
我们产品的设计和颜色将与你们的要求十分匹配
21. I do hope you‘ll visit us someday soon so that we may return your kindness and warm hospitality.
我希望您们将可以很快访问我们,以便我们回报您们的热情招待
22. Such products are widely sold in markets abroad. And they are gaining popularity because of their fine quality and competitive prices.
因为具有高质量和价格上的竞争优势,我们的产品在国外市场上很畅销
23. But you know fully well that our product is of superior quality. Other products can‘t be compared with it.
你完全知道,我们的产品质量是上好的,其他产品不能与之媲美
24. It‘s my greatest pleasure to introduce Mr. Johnson to you. Mr. Johnson is the CEO of our biggest trading partner, the Atlantic Industrial Corporation.
我很荣幸,向你介绍约翰逊先生,约翰逊先生,是我们最好的贸易伙伴——太平洋工业公司的首席执行官。
25. Should your prices be competitive, we will be prepared to increase our order by 500 dozen.
如果你的价格具有竞争性,我们将准备增加500打的 定单
26. This is the busiest street in the city. It‘s the commercial and cultural center here.
这是这儿最繁华的街道,是本市的商业和文化中心。
27. Thank you for your hospitality. I look forward to meeting your general manager.
感谢你们的盛情邀请,我也期待着与总经理先生见面。
28. On behalf of our company, I‘d like to say how delighted we are to receive you here.
谨代表我方公司,很高兴地在此迎接你
29. Pure silk garments are our best selling goods. They sell very fast every year.
真丝服装是我们畅销品,每年都销售量都很大。
30. We always keep an eye on customers‘ preference and make our products according to what our customers need, want and like.
我们总是密切注视消费者的喜好,根本消费者需求、喜好,生产我们的产品。
31. This is a beautiful city in northwestern part of China. We hope you‘ll enjoy your stay here.
这是中国西北部一座美丽的城市,我们希望你们在此有一愉快的行程。
32. I‘ve had a very pleasant stay here. My trip to China have been both enjoyable and productive.
我在此地的停留非常愉快,我的中国之行十分尽兴且收获不少。
33. I do hope you will visit us someday soon so that we may return your kindness and hospitality.
我希望您们将可以很快访问我们,以便我们回报您们的热情招待
34. I‘m afraid we’ll have a hard time persuading our users to accept the new products.
要说服用户接受我们的新产品,恐怕是需要一些时间
35. The designs and colors of your products will almost exactly match your needs.
我们产品的设计和颜色将与你们的要求十分匹配
36. The articles can be made specially according to your own specifications.
我们可以根据你们提供的规格定做产品。
37. We‘ve had a very good business relationship over the past years. I think this transaction would be more promising if you could make an appropriate reduction.
在过去的几年中,我们已经建立了良好的商业关系。我想如果你能适当降低价格,达成这笔交易是很有希望的。(是有“钱”景的,是有“钱”途的)
38. Though we‘ve only been here for one day, we’re already deeply impressed by your hospitality and thoughtfulness.[ 结 束 ]
国内英语资讯:Chinese vice premier stresses support for flexible employment
体坛英语资讯:Return of Portuguese football games depends on health authorities: FPF
Green Light All The Way 一路绿灯
国际英语资讯:DPRK foreign minister lashes out at U.S. policy toward Pyongyang
体坛英语资讯:Ex-Argentina midfielder Cabral to stay at Cruzeiro
国内英语资讯:Xi sends congratulations on start of assembly of ITER project
国际英语资讯:Indias capital witnesses improvement in COVID-19 situation
国际英语资讯:Heads of UN agencies outline steps to lessen COVID-19 impact on children
体坛英语资讯:Radosevic wants to become Persepolis first choice goalkeeper
国际英语资讯:Chinese company awarded Enterprise Of the Year by BiHs mainstream media
国内英语资讯:Xi says China ready to work with Germany, EU to create more global certainty
国内英语资讯:Chinese vice premier stresses agricultural production, bumper harvest
为什么美国90后创业越来越难了?
国内英语资讯:China accelerates reforms in improving business environment: World Bank
国内英语资讯:United States spread of disinformation on COVID-19 should be condemned: FM
国际英语资讯:Trump authorizes sanctions against ICC officials investigating U.S. actions in Afghanistan
国际英语资讯:Trump administration reviews DACA program, to reject new applications
国内英语资讯:Central govt to provide all necessary support for HKSAR to fight COVID-19: spokesperson
国际英语资讯:Sudanese officials praise Chinese medical teams support in fight against COVID-19
体坛英语资讯:Brazilian clubs vow to complete league seasons
体坛英语资讯:Colombia says football unlikely to resume before July
体坛英语资讯:Boca Juniors boss Russo hails Argentinian football overhaul
国内英语资讯:Chinas South China Sea policy remains unchanged: FM spokesperson
国内英语资讯:China urges Britain to stop meddling in Hong Kong affairs
体坛英语资讯:Iran Football League under club pressure to cancel season amid COVID-19 pandemic
好莱坞要复工了——但是很多东西都变了
国际英语资讯:Japans COVID-19 cases hit daily records outside Tokyo
国际英语资讯:Yemen peace talks might fail -- UN envoy
美文赏析:告诉自己,没关系!
国内英语资讯:Xi calls for deeper China-Belarus BRI cooperation
不限 |
英语教案 |
英语课件 |
英语试题 |
不限 |
不限 |
上册 |
下册 |
不限 |