Unit 1希望与要求
Part 1
1. We'd like to express our desire to establish business relationship with you on the basis of quality, mutual benefit and exchange of needed goods .我们希望在保证质量、互惠互利以及交易彼此需要的货物的基础上和你们建立业务关系。
2. In order to extend our export business to your country we wish to enter into direct business relations with you.为了扩大我们在贵国的出口业务,我们希望和你们建立直接贸易关系。
3. Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us .希望在我们之间能够建立互惠互利的贸易关系。
4. We look forward to further extensions of pleasant business relations.我们期待进一步保持愉快的业务关系。
5. It’s our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you.我们的希望是和你们保持可观的生意往来。
6. We look forward to receiving your quotation very soon.我们期待尽快收到你们的报价单。
7. I hope you see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost.我希望你能够看到我们事实上已经作出了最大程度的让价。
8. We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience.我们希望在你方便的时候和你洽谈业务。
9. We wish to express our desire to trade with you in leather shoes.我们非常希望和你进行皮鞋的买卖生意。
10. We look forward to your early reply and trust that through our mutually cooperation we shall be able to conclude this transaction with you in the near further.我们期待您的及时反馈,并且相信通过互相之间的合作,我们会进行越来越多的交易。
11. I hoped we can do business together and looking forward to hearing from you soon.希望我们可以一起做生意,期待尽快得到您的回答。
12. I hoped we can cooperate happily.希望我们合作愉快。
13. I hoped we can continue our cooperation.希望我们能够继续合作。
14. We sincerely hope that this transaction will turn out to the satisfaction of both parties.我们真诚地希望本次交易双方都能满意。
15. We hoped that this market trend will continue.希望市场形势能够继续保持。
Part Two
16. It is hoped that you will seriously take this matter into consideration and let us have your reply soon.希望你慎重考虑一下这个事情,并且尽快给我们一个回复。
17. We hoped that you will deal with our request honestly.希望你们能公正地处理我们的请求。
18. We hope to receive your immediate answer.希望尽快得到你们的答复。
19. We are looking forward to having your early reply to this matter.我们期待你们的尽快答复。
20. We hoped that this dispute can be settled through friendly negotiation without being submit for arbitration.希望此次争端可以通过友好协商的方式解决,而不是通过仲裁的方式解决。
21. We look forward to your settlement at early date.希望你们尽早进行结算。
22. Your early settlement of this case will be appreciated.感谢您的早日结算。
23. We hoped you can settle the claim as quickly as possible.希望尽快解决债权问题。
24. We hoped that there will be no repetition of this kind of trouble in the future .希望以后不再会有这种麻烦。
25. We expect that you will offer us a lower price as soon as possible.我们期待你们能够尽快给我们一个比较低的价格。
26. We hoped that the matter can be brought to a satisfactory conclusion.我们希望这个事情能够得到满意的结果。
27. I do hope this undesirable incident will not stand in the way of our future business.我希望这个令人不快的意外不会妨碍我们以后的生意。
28.We hope this matter will not effect our good relations and future dealings.我们希望这件事不会影响我们良好的关系和以后的生意。
29. I wished this business will bring benefit to both of us.希望这个生意对我们双方都有益。
30. We hoped this incident will not bring any harm to our pleasant relations.希望这个意外不会伤害我们之间的良好关系。
国内英语资讯:Chinese president meets Finnish PM on strengthening cooperation
外国对中国究竟有多少误解
Dirty work?
国内英语资讯:Senior lawmakers review draft laws, resolutions
土耳其:军方对叙利亚库尔德人予以还击
在中国推翻苹果后,OPPO放眼全球市场
国内英语资讯:Chinese VP to attend second Paris Peace Forum
睡眠不足的坏处 The Shortage of not Enough Sleep
国际英语资讯:Hundreds of thousands of civilians at risk in Syria amid ongoing violence: UN
英国:圣诞节收到无人机礼物?先通过考试再试飞
体坛英语资讯:Sudden withdrawal issue to be investigated at ITTF China Open
联合国宣布哥伦比亚冲突正式结束
国际英语资讯:Polish prime minister announces new government
国际英语资讯:Iraqi forces free neighborhood as battles continue in Mosuls old city
国际英语资讯:Garbage piling up Greek cities as sanitation workers protest enters 2nd week
阿里巴巴放话:别拿亚马逊跟我们比
体坛英语资讯:The new silk route, for horses, from Rotterdam to Shanghai
关于未来,人类最需要了解的10件事
芬兰公民拿无条件保障金后压力小、干劲高
马蒂斯就阿富汗战略与北约盟友磋商
国内英语资讯:China urges India to withdraw border guards crossing the boundary
国际英语资讯:Supreme Court allows Trumps revised travel ban in part
和增高鞋垫说拜拜,高跟鞋回归男士时尚
国际英语资讯:Rwandan president welcomes China import expo
国际英语资讯:Ukrainian, French presidents discuss Ukraines crisis
美即将收紧六国签证发放
国内英语资讯:Symposium held to mark 70th anniversary of aviation companies uprising
国内英语资讯:Chinese vice premier hails cooperation between Chinese, Namibian medical workers
Airbnb开始做慈善了,为无家可归者提供房子
体坛英语资讯:Slovan Bratislava remain top of Slovakias Fortuna Liga
不限 |
英语教案 |
英语课件 |
英语试题 |
不限 |
不限 |
上册 |
下册 |
不限 |