下次吧。
Do you want to go out to lunch?
(你想出去吃午饭吗?)
I’ll take a rain check.
(下次吧。)
拒绝对方邀请时的固定说法, 因为很常用这么记下来就可以了。 带有“再约我吧”、 “拜托下次吧”、 “改
日我再接受你的邀请”的含义, 这样拒绝不会令对方感到不快。
Can I take a rain check?
I’ll take you up on that another time.
我不太想去。
Would you like to go out to dinner?
(你想出去吃晚饭吗?)
I’d rather not.
(我不太想去。)
I’d是I would的缩写。rather 指“宁愿”、 “相比之下更愿意”。这种拒绝方式也不会让对方感到不愉快。
Thanks anyway.
(谢谢。)
用于没有接受对方的好意的时候。
No, but thanks for the offer.
(不行, 不过谢谢邀请。)
offer “邀请”。
今晚我不能和你一起去。
How about a drink?
(喝一杯怎么样?)
I can’t join you tonight.
(今晚我不能和你一起去。)
join “参加”。
I need to go right home.
I have to go straight home.
I can’t go with you tonight.
I can’t make it tonight.
别把我算在内。
The office staff is going skiing Saturday.
(星期六公司职员要去滑雪。)
Please count me out.
(别把我算在内。)
直译是“请把我排除在外”。count ... out 指“别把……算在内”、 “把……除外”。
I prefer not to be included.
prefer not to ... “喜欢不……”。include “包括”。
Please don’t include me.
我们必须在5点前返回。
Let’s go to that place in Santa Monica.
(我们去圣莫尼卡的那个地方吧。)
Fine, but we have to be back by five.
(好的, 不过我们必须在5点前返回。)
We need to be back by five.
We need to make sure that we are back by five.
We have to get back by five.
We have to return by five.
我必须在明天前把这份工作做完。
Do you want to have a drink tonight?
(你今晚想去喝一杯吗?)
I can’t, because I have to finish this work by tomorrow.
(不行, 因为我必须在明天前把这份工作做完。)
have a drink “喝一杯”。
This work needs to be done by tomorrow.
I need to complete this work by tomorrow.
complete “做完”、 “结束”。
很多工作都堆到一块儿了。
There’s a lot of work piled up.
(很多工作都堆到一块儿了。)
Guess we’ll be busy for a while.
(看来我们要忙上一阵了。)
pile up “堆积”、 “积蓄”。
We’re behind on the work.
(我们工作进度慢了。)
We need to catch up on the work.
(我们必须把落下的工作补上。)
catch up on ... “把落下的(工作等)补上”。
体坛英语资讯:Monacos Pierre-Gabriel joins Bundesliga outfit Mainz
体坛英语资讯:WNBA: Liberty beat Lynx 75-69 to nip second consecutive win
国际英语资讯:Norwegian Air to open new direct service from Chicago to Barcelona this summer
体坛英语资讯:Ligue 1: Monaco out of relegation zone, Balotelli carries Marseille forward
国际英语资讯:French ambassador returns to Rome after recall
国内英语资讯:Xi calls on G20 to join hands in forging high-quality global economy
地球更绿了!美国航天局:中国和印度贡献最大
英国人真的很有礼貌吗?
国内英语资讯:U.S. urged to adopt correct perspective on China and bilateral trade ties
国内英语资讯:Commentary: Upholding multilateralism, forces of justice to prevail
体坛英语资讯:Olympic champ Kipchoge says focus is on London Marathon
体坛英语资讯:Djokovic, Halep, Serena all big 3rd round winners at the Australian Open
国际英语资讯:UN Security Council visits Kuwait to discuss Kuwait-Iraq ties
不堪重负 “过度旅游”使热门城市面临危机
国际英语资讯:Yemeni warring parties agree on first phase of troop withdrawal from Hodeidah
Facebook的数字货币惊动国际清算银行
国内英语资讯:Daily railway trips surpass 10 million for 8 consecutive days in China
体坛英语资讯:Top China LPGA player Zhang right at home in Wuhan
体坛英语资讯:Dortmund down Leipzig 1-0 in German Bundesliga
国际英语资讯:U.S. electric pickup maker Rivian gets 700 mln from Amazon, others
国内英语资讯:China, Thailand hold strategic consultations
体坛英语资讯:S. Africans urged to support appeal against IAAF hyperandrogenism regulations
国内英语资讯:Global governance reform at core of Xis G20 summit speech, say experts
国内英语资讯:Chinese state councilor meets new SCO Secretary General
比利时大闸蟹泛滥成灾:正在考虑卖到中国
国内英语资讯:Chinese political advisors propose measures for education, virtue in families
国际英语资讯:Bulgarian, Indian FMs discuss strengthening bilateral ties
宜家惹出国际问题,卖的地图少了一个国家
体坛英语资讯:Leipzig extend Stuttgarts winless run in German Bundesliga
国际英语资讯:Putin, Macron agree to continue coordination on Syrian peace process
| 不限 |
| 英语教案 |
| 英语课件 |
| 英语试题 |
| 不限 |
| 不限 |
| 上册 |
| 下册 |
| 不限 |