Benjamin:
How is the project going?
方案进行得怎么样了?
Colleague:
Well, frankly speaking, I am running a little behind. It's 40% done.
嗯,坦白说,我落后了一点,才完成了40%。
Benjamin:
Do you have any problem during the process? You should speed things up.
在工作过程中有什么困难吗?你应该加速了。
Colleague:
I have little chance to communicate with colleagues when I have problems. They are always too busy to help a green hand like me.
我遇到困难时很少有机会能和同事们交流。他们总是太忙了,不能帮一下我这个新手。
Benjamin:
Have you ever helped others when they are in trouble? Most will give a hand to someone who has helped him.
他们有困难时你帮过他们吗?人们大多都爱帮助曾经帮助过他们的人。
Colleague:
I did. But I am so depressed because there is nobody that will help me.
我帮过。但是我很苦恼的是没人愿意帮我。
Benjamin:
And you should have good co-operation with other colleagues, you know a scientific schedule brings efficiency to the work.
你应该和其他同事很好地合作,你要知道科学的时间进度表能提高工作效率。
Colleague:
I see your point, but I seem to be on bad terms with them.
我明白你的意思,但是我似乎和他们合不来。
Benjamin:
Cheer up and pay more attention to your colleagues and the things will be much better. I am speaking from my experience.
振作起来,多关注其他同事就会好很多的。这是我的经验之谈。
Colleague:
Thank you so much.
非常感谢。
Benjamin:
And you should read as much as possible to enrich the knowledge.
你也应该多读书,丰富知识。
Colleague:
That's a good idea. I can learn many useful things from books.
是个好主意。能从书上学到很多有用的东西。
Benjamin:
We're approaching the critical point for success or failure of this project; you'd better speed up and catch up with books.
我们正处在关系整个工程成败的关键时刻,你应该加速赶上其他人。
Colleague:
Well, I will do it better.
嗯,我会做得更好的。
Benjamin:
If you have any problem in your work, let me know.
如果在工作中有什么困难,告诉我。
Colleague:
Thanks very much. I promise I will work harder.
非常感谢,我一定会更加努力的。
对话讲解:
frankly speaking 坦白说
Frankly speaking, I'm not too keen on this meal, either.
坦率地说,我也不是非常喜欢这顿饭。
speed up 加快速度
Let's speed up.
我们赶快些吧。
in trouble 处于困境
You'll be in trouble if you don't watch your step.
你要是不谨慎从事就要倒霉了。
give a hand to sb 帮助某人
He's always willing to give a hand to anyone who asks.
任何人有求于他,他总是乐于帮助。
cheer up v.高兴起来, 振作起来
Try and cheer up a bit; life isn't that bad!
想办法高兴点儿,生活并不是那么糟!
双语阅读:为了应对中国禁售令,苹果找到了这个良策!
体坛英语资讯:Bayern crush Benfica 5-1 in UEFA Champions League
双语阅读:大多数人都是严以律人,宽以待己
体坛英语资讯:Analysis: How to ease Bayerns crisis
国内英语资讯: Commentary: U.S. renews farce by accusing China of cyber espionage
体坛英语资讯:Dortmunds new hero ready for the Champions League
体坛英语资讯:Deschamps, Zidane honored IFFHS best coach 2018
体坛英语资讯:Chinas U-15 football team begins 10-month training in Spain
国内英语资讯: China unveils annual patent award
When I Grow Up 等我长大后
数据显示 女性领衔主演的电影票房更好
体坛英语资讯:Kodaira wins ISU World Cup 1000m gold, Dutch ladies claim team sprint title
体坛英语资讯: Fluminense sack coach Oliveira
双语阅读:《加勒比海盗》要重启!但德普确认不再出演
体坛英语资讯:CFA denies rumors of Chinese national team to participate in domestic league
双语阅读:你和明星见面时,说过什么样的蠢话?
为什么你只对特定人群具有吸引力?
体坛英语资讯: Selby, Liang crash out of UK Snooker Championship
国内英语资讯:China welcomes more defense exchanges with Japan
双语阅读:复制黏贴的创始人去世了!享年93岁!
体坛英语资讯:Djokovic, Nadal, Federer in year-end top three for seventh time
双语阅读:这5个小习惯会让别人信任你
体坛英语资讯:Israel stun Serbia 83-74 to stay alive for China 2019 FIBA World Cup
体坛英语资讯:PSG beat Liverpool, keep knockout qualification alive in Champions League
体坛英语资讯:Neymar, Mbappe to start for PSG in crucial Champions League clash
体坛英语资讯:Chinas Ding reaches second round at UK Championship
体坛英语资讯: Chinas Hebei seeks Winter Olympics cooperation with France
迪士尼发飙,游客因支持特朗普被禁止入园
国内英语资讯: Chinas wheelchair-bound writer re-elected as chairperson of Rehabilitation International
体坛英语资讯:Beijing Guoan lifts 2018 CFA Cup trophy with away goals advantage
| 不限 |
| 英语教案 |
| 英语课件 |
| 英语试题 |
| 不限 |
| 不限 |
| 上册 |
| 下册 |
| 不限 |