和同事在餐馆点餐时的英语口语对话:What would you like?
Simon: What are you going to have, Helen?
西蒙:海伦,你想吃点什么?
Helen: Just a roast beef and French fries. What about you?
海伦:一份烤牛肉和炸土豆条。你要什么?
Simon: I think I'll have the chef's salad. I guess we are ready to order, then. Exuse me, waitress.
西蒙:我想要主厨色拉。我想我们准备好点菜了。对不起,服务员。
Waitress: Yes, sir. May I help you, please?
服务员:来了,先生。您有些什么吩咐?
Simon: Yes, we'd like to order, please.西蒙:我们想点菜。
Waitress: Fine. And what would you like?
服务员:好的,您吃点什么?
Helen: I'll have a roast beef, medium rare, with French fries.
海伦:我要一份适中略生的烤牛肉和炸土豆条。
Simon: Could I have the chef's salad, please?
西蒙:请给我一份主厨沙拉好吗?
Waitress: One chef's salad, a roast beef, medium rare, with French fries. And what kind of dressing would you like on the salad?
服务员:一份主厨沙拉,一份适中略生的烤牛肉和炸土豆条。您的沙拉要那种调味品?
Simon: What kinds do you have?
西蒙:你们都有什么?
Waitress: Italian, French, Russian, or oil and vinegar.
服务员:有意大利式的,法国式的,俄国式的,以及油和醋的。
Simon: I'd like Russian.
西蒙:我要俄国式的。
Waitress: Would you care for anything to drink?
服务员:您要点喝的吗?
Simon: Do you have iced tea?
西蒙:有冰茶吗?
Waitress: I'm sorry, we don't.
服务员:对不起,我们这儿没有。
Simon: Well, I'll have foffee, then.
西蒙:那么,我要咖啡。
Helen: Make that two.
海伦:上两份。
Waitress: Yes, sir. Would you like anything else?
服务员:来了,先生。您还想要点别的吗?
Simon: No, thank you. What about you, Helen?
西蒙:不要了,谢谢,海伦,你呢?
Helen: Could you bring me some sliced tomatoes?
海伦:能给我上些饭切片吗?
Waitress: One side order of sliced tomatoes. Very good. And shall I bring you your coffee now?
服务员:外加一份番茄片。好的,我现在给您上咖啡吗?
Simon: Yes, right now, please.
西蒙:是的,请快上吧。
体坛英语资讯:Record holder Jepkosgei picks Honolululu for debut marathon
国内英语资讯:China, France agree on closer ties, upholding multilateralism
国际英语资讯:Moscow says U.S., allies force Russia to strengthen military
国内英语资讯:China to extend implementation of reform measures to boost innovation
这8种食物让皱纹远离你
双语阅读:母亲给过你哪些宝贵的建议
国内英语资讯:Xi meets president of Portuguese parliament, pledging legislative cooperation
Lovely Panda 可爱的熊猫
体坛英语资讯:Kenyan distance runner Chepkoech makes final 5 for IAAF best athlete award
体坛英语资讯:Australian cyclist wins 5th stage of Tour de Singkarak in West Sumatra
双语阅读:Zara推出平价款口红!这是要进军美妆业了?
国际英语资讯:French presidency announces cancellation of planned fuel tax rise: report
体坛英语资讯:Germany held 2-2 by Netherlands in UEFA Nations League
国际英语资讯:UK could face constitutional crisis if PM loses crucial Brexit vote, says academic
国内英语资讯:China, Portugal pledge to jointly push forward construction of Belt and Road
体坛英语资讯:Dovizioso wins rain affected Valencia Moto GP
国际英语资讯:Russia ready to resume dialogue with U.S.: FM
体坛英语资讯:Kenyan U-23 football team focus on Africa Nations Cup and Olympics qualification
双语阅读:中老年人多蒸桑拿 有助降低心血管病死亡风险
学会这10点,才能算真正成熟
体坛英语资讯:Chile too hot for Australia in womens football friendly
国际英语资讯:Iran says to continue development, test of missiles despite U.S. opposition
双语阅读:告别的时代 日本将正式终结寻呼机业务
国内英语资讯:Book on Chinas diplomacy grabs public attention in Romania
国际英语资讯:11th summit of global forum on migration, development kicks off in Morocco
体坛英语资讯:Mongolias Baasankhuu and Chinas Zhou win in stage 4 at Yunnan cycling event
双语阅读:京东否认大面积裁员并表示已报案
国际英语资讯:U.S.-led coalition attacks Syrian military sites, causing damages only
国内英语资讯:China to implement new set of policies to boost innovation
双语阅读:漫威要推出首位中国超级英雄? 原型还是李小龙...
| 不限 |
| 英语教案 |
| 英语课件 |
| 英语试题 |
| 不限 |
| 不限 |
| 上册 |
| 下册 |
| 不限 |