Sometimes you don’t feel like doing anything.
有时间你会觉得什么都不想做。
When you find yourself not in the zone… what do you do?
当你发现自己完全不在状态的时候,你会怎么做?
How do you get things done when you don’t feel like doing anything?
在你什么事情都不想做的时候,你得怎么完成工作呢?
Not Getting Anything Done
什么事情都做不成
The other night I found myself unable to get anything done.
不久前的晚上,我发现我就是什么事情都做不完。
I was tired. Energy levels were low.
我非常累,精力非常差。
My mind just wanted to shut down for the day.
我的心里只想在这天停工休息。
Yet, I had 2 hours of free time on my hands and a todo list a mile long.
但是我还有两小时的空闲时间,还有好长好长一段待办清单。
I was having trouble getting motivatedto do anything.
我没办法激发自己的动力去做任何事情。
“When you least ‘want’ to do something, is often when you most ‘need’ to take action.”
有句话说的好:当你最不想做某事的时候,也正是你最需要采取行动的时候。
Determined to get something done… (anything really)… I picked up one small task.
我决心要做点什么事(什么事都行),于是我选择了一件很小的工作。
I figured if I couldn’t get anything else done, I would do just this one task.
我想通了:如果我没办法完成其他的事情,我至少要做好这件工作。
Just One Task
只完成一件工作
I forced myself into doing that one task.
我强迫自己去做这件工作。
It was a low effort task. It could be done in a few minutes.
这是一件轻松省力的活儿,只要几分钟就能完成。
It involved scanninga 1-page receipt and emailing it to a colleague.
只是扫描一页收据,然后用邮件发给同事就行。
Within a few minutes it was done. Scanned, emailed, and finished.
几分钟就能完成,扫描,发邮件,搞定啦。
It felt good to cross even one item off my todo list.
完成了工作,从待办清单上划掉这一项,感觉非常好。
Glancing at my list, I soon found a few other items that I was interested in addressing.
再看一眼待办清单,我会发现还有其他一些事宜我也愿意花时间去处理。
I was soon doing some related tasks. An expense report. Answering several emails. And more.
接着我做了一些相关的工作。提交报销单,回复邮件,接着是更多的事情。
You could say that once I got myself in motion, I stayed in motion.
可以说一旦我开始行动了,我就会保持这种状态。
One Thing Done, What’s Next?
做好一件事,然后呢?
When you find yourself unable to get anything done, try focusing on getting just one thing done.
如果你发现自己没办法做任何事,那不妨先将精力集中完成其中的一件事情。
One-at-a-time. That is how progress is made.
一次做一件,依此类推,我们都是这样一点点取得进步的。
国际英语资讯:Russia expels Moldovan, Estonian diplomats in retaliation
5月资讯热词汇总[1]
国际英语资讯:German ambassador to U.S. downplays Trump-Merkel tensions
今夏流行粉色菠萝 拍照更美腻(组图)
国内英语资讯:China urges Germany to help jumbo jet C919 get EU airworthiness certificate
公主梦 Princess Dream
不同年龄阶段的女性 睡眠时间多长才合适?
研究:打太极能缓解抑郁
国际英语资讯:Brazils president seeks to postpone interrogation by police
炎热的夏日 The Hot Summer
法网选手直播中强吻女记者被驱逐
更好的交流 Better Communication
国内英语资讯:China reiterates support for European integration
国际英语资讯:Slovak diplomat elected UN General Assembly president
黑龙江省大庆中学2016-2017学年高二下学期期中考试英语试卷
给年轻女孩的建议 The Advices For the Young Girls
国内英语资讯:China Internet regulator says cyber security law not a trade barrier
联合国:近期将有20万伊拉克人逃离摩苏尔
体坛英语资讯:Li Sun replaces suspended Kong Linghui to coach Chinese womens table tennis team
澳富豪建议年轻人别吃牛油果,省钱买房
黑龙江省大庆中学2016-2017学年高一下学期期中考试英语试卷
相比健康饮食 正念减肥法更有效
喀布尔卡车炸弹爆炸造成至少50人丧生
研究指出 仰卧起坐会造成背部疼痛
国内英语资讯:Chinese state councilor calls for accumulation of positive energy in Sino-Japanese relations
早起鸟还是夜猫子?工作时间适应生物钟使人更高效
6月起一批新规将实施 网络安全法加强个人信息保护
体坛英语资讯:Zidane saying little about team selection ahead of Champions League final
体坛英语资讯:FC Barcelona confirm Ernesto Valverde as new first team coach
研究称迷迭香可增强记忆力并提高考试成绩
不限 |
英语教案 |
英语课件 |
英语试题 |
不限 |
不限 |
上册 |
下册 |
不限 |