找到了有意向的代理商后,梅和托尼和代理商讨论要开展的业务和佣金问题。
(T = Tony, M = May, W = Wayne)
T: Well, thank you for coming, Wayne. As you know, we're looking for an agent in Britain to help us to sell our holidays. Perhaps we should start by telling you what we need in Britain, then you can tell us what you think. Is that OK?
韦恩,谢谢你能过来。你知道,我们正在找一家英国代理商帮我们销售旅行业务。我想我们应该先告诉你我们需要合作方做的业务,然后你再谈谈你的想法,怎么样?
W: Yeah, fine. Yeah.
好的,可以。
M: Well, Mr. Harvey. We're looking for an agent here who could help us with marketing.
哈维先生,我们要找一家代理商代理我们在英国的市场业务。
T: We need a company which has experience of working in other countries.
一家有在外国业务经历的公司。
M: Do you have partners in other countries?
你们在其他国家有合作伙伴吗?
W: Well, not exactly. We're quite new, you see, so we are just starting to make contacts.
哦,还没有。我们刚成立不久,你知道,我们刚开始接触代理业务。
T: Where do you work mainly?
你们的业务主要在哪里?
W: Well, we send tourists mainly to France and sometimes Spain.
我们主要做去法国的旅游业务,有时也做去西班牙的。
M: And do you have partner companies there?
你们在这两个国家有合作伙伴吗?
W: Well, not yet, we're quite new you see.
哦,还没有,你知道,我们刚成立不久。
T: Well, perhaps we should talk about payment. If you worked with us, how much commission would you expect?
嗯,我想我们该谈谈报酬了。如果你和我们合作,你希望得到多少佣金?
W: Well, we're thinking about 25 percent, something like that.
呃,我们想大概25%吧,差不多这个数。
M: Mmm, we usually pay around 8 percent, I think. Isn't that right Tony?
嗯,我们通常是支付8%左右的佣金。是不是啊,托尼?
W: Yeah, but…
呃,但是……
T: Er, excuse me, Wayne... your tie is in my coffee...
哦,不好意思,韦恩,你的领带掉到我的咖啡里了。
W: Oh, sorry mate, yeah. Well, perhaps we could talk about 20 percent.
哦,不好意思,伙计。我想20%左右也行。
M: Mr. Harvey, we will need to talk to head office about that, I'm afraid. We can't make that decision ourselves.
哈维先生,恐怕我们得和总部讨论一下。我们自己没权利决定。
T: Yes, I think our boss will need to think about it.
是的,我想我们老板需要考虑一下。
M: Perhaps we can phone her this afternoon and we'll contact you again.
我想今天下午可以给她电话,然后我们会再联系你。
T: Thank you for coming Mr. Harvey.
谢谢你能前来,哈维先生。
W: Sure, OK. Cheers.
好的,再见。
Don't make me laugh! 别逗了!
Cyber attacks affect 'both nations'
Decision time 决策关头
英语形容词翻译的小窍门
翻译不要滥用四字格
Twisters leave at least one dead in Japan
官方发布2158道中餐饭菜英文译名
官方发布2158道中餐饭菜英文译名-热菜猪肉类[1]
官方发布2158道中餐饭菜英文译名-禽蛋类[1]
从“坑爹”说起
老外称中国驾照多处翻译错误 性别成雌雄同体
To see red 火冒三丈
Calls for anti-China protests will worsen island impasse
从“啃老族”的英文翻译说起
《围城》英译选句 - 铁石心肠
The big, hot belching of dinosaurs
China to start issuing e-passports to better protect personal data
Nation's farmers cater to taste for foreign foods
Greeks clean up after riots against austerity vote
金融英语:外国公司的市场准入选择权
Student sentenced for burning classmate
Alien species a growing menace: experts
《围城》英译选句 - 艳如桃李,冷若冰霜
“挣钱不容易”怎么说?
UK binge drinking 'at crisis levels'
官方发布2158道中餐饭菜英文译名-热菜羊肉类
'New' name for island sparks fury
Flame for London Games lit in Greece
Afghan killings suspect remembers little: Lawyer
2011十大“个性”翻译
| 不限 |
| 英语教案 |
| 英语课件 |
| 英语试题 |
| 不限 |
| 不限 |
| 上册 |
| 下册 |
| 不限 |