1. If you would like to know more about my ability, I can be available for an interview at any time convenient to you.
倘若阁下愿意接见本人以了解我的能力,我将随时侯教。
2. If you desire an interview, I shall be most happy to call in person, on any day and at any time you may appoint.
如贵公司有意面试,本人一定遵照所指定的时日,前往拜访。
3. Should you entertain my application favorably, I would spare to trouble acquit myself to your satisfaction.
假如本人之应征能歌德青睐而进入贵公司服务,本人必以排除万难之决心,为贵公司工作,以符厚望。
4. If you feel that I am suited for the job that you have in mind, please inform me of the time convenient for an interview. I hope to hear from you in the near future.
5. You will find enclosed a testimonial from the President of the University who has kindly offered to provide you with any further details you may require.
关于阁下对我个人所需之详细材料,可从所附的邮电大学校长推荐函获悉。
6. I hope that you will give me an interview at some time convenient to you.
敬希阁下抽空惠予接见。
7. If there is further information that you wish in the meantime, please let me know. I can always be reached at the address given at the beginning of this letter.
若需有关本人的更详细资料,请按本函上方所载地址惠函示知。
8. I shall be able to call for an interview at your convenience and shall be able to supply any necessary or examples of my previous work.
只要阁下时间方便,我随时都可晋见,并随时提供我过去工作情况的所有资料。
9. I am happy to refer you upon your request people who can tell you of my work and my character.
我乐于奉告阁下,如阁下要求提供查询人,以便了解我的工作情况和性格,我可以满足阁下要求。
10. I believe they may be found satisfactory. Concerning my character
附上我的简历表和相片,希望能令你满意.
11. I am looking for a job. I graduate from Shanghai Commercial College and my major is business management.
我希望能在贵公司谋得一份职业。我毕业于上海商学院,主修商业管理。
12. I would be very happy to work under your supervision if it is possible. Thank you very much for your kind attention. Please send me an answer at your earliest convenience.
如能为贵公司效力,本人将不胜荣幸。阁下耐心读完这篇申请,本人至为感激,并请尽速惠函示知。
13. I believe that I can fulfill the requirements in your company. I hope you will be able to place me somewhere.
我相信我可以担任贵公司的任何工作,如蒙录用,愿意随时接受阁下指派。
14. Before my present employment, I worked for the Department Store as a salesclerk in the electrical section.
自感目前工作发展并不乐观,拟改变一下工作环境。
15. I would like to make a change now because I feel that I can go no further in my present job, I feel that my training should enable me to advance into a better and more responsible position, and it appears that this will not be forthcoming at my present position.
自信以本人的能力和所受的训练,应当获得更大回报,谋得更高职位,而就目前工作来看,将来不会有多大发展前途。
16. I am permitted to refer to Mr. Smith, Managing editor of the magazine.
至于我的品德,您可函询《中东国际》杂志主任史密斯先生。
17. I wish to assure you that, if successful, I would endeavor to give you every satisfaction.
如蒙不弃,惠予录用,本人将尽最大努力工作,争取诸事满意。
18. Thank you in advance for your consideration and courtesy.
承蒙阁下的关怀和礼遇,至此表示感谢。
19. My duties included compiling reports for the chief engineer on production in the various departments.
因希望节省交通时间,故想在纽约谋得一职。随函寄上简历表及近照各一份。
20. I am enclosing a brief resume as you requested. Please let me know if you want an interview.
随函附寄简历表一份,望能通知能否有机会见面。
21. I am enclosing a personal data sheet which I think will adequately show you my qualifications.
兹附本人资料一份,谨供贵公司参考。
22. I would be pleased if you would grant me an interview at you convenience.
如贵公司愿意接见,我随时侯教。
23. Trusting you will give my application kind consideration and hoping to hear favorably from you at your convenience.
敬请贵公司对本人之应征惠予考虑,并请赐函告知。
24. Thank you in advance for your concern and attention. Please let me hear from you as soon as possible.
预先感谢阁下对我的关怀,并敬请尽速赐函示知。
(编辑:薛琳)
体坛英语资讯:Alonso to remain with Renault Formula 1 team
体坛英语资讯:Alessandro Del Piero helps Juventus to beat Spaniards
体坛英语资讯:Maradona brushes off Butcher snub
体坛英语资讯:Two soccer fans bullet wounded in Paraguay
体坛英语资讯:Kaka plans on retiring with Sao Paulo before becoming priest
体坛英语资讯:Village club return to Bundesliga summit
体坛英语资讯:Arsenal suffer setback as Chelsea, Liverpool move on
体坛英语资讯:Reals Diarra out over two weeks for injury
体坛英语资讯:Top three held goaless as Arsenal misery deepens
体坛英语资讯:Czech wins cycle-ball title at worlds
体坛英语资讯:Schusters job in danger after weekend disaster
体坛英语资讯:Zimonjic, Nestor hit top at Tennis Masters Cup
体坛英语资讯:Madrid coach Schuster again in the spotlight in Spains match day 12
体坛英语资讯:Spain wins Davis Cup for 3rd time
体坛英语资讯:Maradona confirms debut against Scotland
体坛英语资讯:Chelseas Drogba banned for 3 games
体坛英语资讯:Yao fuels Rockets to win in season opener
体坛英语资讯:Bayern loses ground with Gladbach tie
体坛英语资讯:Murray finishes off ailing Federer in Masters Cup
体坛英语资讯:Bojan gives cup triumph to Barcelona
体坛英语资讯:Olympic champion Zou to turn professional
体坛英语资讯:Maradona arrives in Glasgow for first match
体坛英语资讯:Maradona confirms he was offered to Argentina job
体坛英语资讯:I have enough experience, says Maradona
体坛英语资讯:Mijatovic supports under-pressure Real Madrid coach Schuster
体坛英语资讯:Bayern claim fifth straight win
体坛英语资讯:Bayern stage stunning comeback, Schalke 04 lose chances
体坛英语资讯:Turkey ready to become candidate for 2020 Olympic Games
体坛英语资讯:Maradona announces Mascherano to be captain
体坛英语资讯:Shenzhen unveils mascot for 2011 Summer Universiade
| 不限 |
| 英语教案 |
| 英语课件 |
| 英语试题 |
| 不限 |
| 不限 |
| 上册 |
| 下册 |
| 不限 |