1.Remember: The interview is meant to determineif you're a good fitfor the company.
谨记:面试要看的是你是否适合该公司。
The first thing you need to do before the actual interview is figure out why you want it.
首先,在面试前需要做的是,你要问问自己为什么需要这份工作。
In preparation for the interview, Goldman Sachssuggests you answer these questions:
对于这些面试,高盛集团建议你准备回答以下问题:
(1)Which experiences and skills make you perfect for the job?
你有能让你工作得更好的能力和经验吗?
(2)What are your strengthsand weaknesses?
你的优势和劣势是?
(3)Do you have the necessary skills and commitment?
你有必需的工作技能和责任感吗?
(4)How do you know you want this job?
你怎么知道自己需要这份工作?
2.Make a really good first impression.
创造良好的第一印象
Arrive to the interview site early and plan your routeahead of time.
提前到达面试地点,并提前计划好路线。
Goldman Sachs also suggests allowing yourself 20-30 minutes for final interview prep so you can practice your key talking points.
高盛建议,在最终的面试前,你会有20-30分钟准备时间,因此,你可以利用这些时间对你的卖点进行会话练习。
3.Take names of people you meet.
记下面试官的名字
The bank also says it's important to memorize names, especially the names of your interviewer(s) when it comes to making a good first impression.
银行业也表示,记住别人的名字是很重要的,特别要记得面试官的名字,这可以产生良好的第一印象。
4.Be prepared to talk about your past work experience.
准备好回答你过往的工作经历
Goldman Sachs usually gives a behaviorinterview, which is often referred to as a competency-based interview.
高盛常常会做一个行为面试,这通常是一个评判能力的面试。
During this sort of interview, you will be evaluatedon past behavior to determine your future performance. For example, you might be asked to describe previousexperiences where you held a leadershiprole or had to work in a team environment.
在参加这类型面试时,你会进行对过往工作的评估,面试官会藉此预计你未来的相关表现。例如,面试官会问:请阐述你担当领导角色,或在团队工作中的工作经验。
Goldman suggests picking examples ahead of time and highlightingspecific skills.
高盛建议,提前准备相关例子,并突出自己的特定技能。
5.Get ready to read and analyzea case study.
准备阅读和分析案例
During a case study interview, you will be asked to analyze a situation and then discuss how to address that problem.
在案例分析的面试中,你会被要求分析案例的情况,之后还要讨论如何解决案例中的问题。
For example, you might be asked to determine how many manholes are in Manhattan. You won't be expected to come up with an answer on the spot, but instead think about and discuss how to solve the problem.
例如,你会被问到如何统计曼哈顿中的沙井盖数量。面试官不会期待你当场就能给出答案,取而代之的是,他们希望你能思考并讨论如何解决这个问题。
This is a good way to gauge someone's problem-solving skill and creativity.
这种面试是一个评估某人解决问题的能力和创造力的好方法。
6.After the interview you can send a brief thank you email if you want to.
如果需要的话,你可以在面试结束后发一封简短的道谢邮件。
Goldman says that sending a thank you email is a nice gesture, but it's not necessary. Goldman says written letters take too long and phone calls can be awkward.
高盛表示,发送道谢邮件是一个很好的行动,但这不是必需的,另外,写一封信会耗费很多的时间,而打电话也会体现出你的笨拙。
If you decide to send an email keep it short and professional.
如果你决定要发送电子邮件,那你要将邮件写得简洁而专业。
(编辑:赵颖茹)
奥巴马:一听米歇尔演讲他就想哭
全球十大最受欢迎旅游城市
国际英语资讯:Trump, British PM Johnson reaffirm cooperation to reopen global economies
大公司不一定是好的投资之选
月球之旅
沙特雇主殴打亚裔男子 因其和妻子说话
俄罗斯国家杜马通过大赦令 影响2万多人
网红KoL流量明星...英语直译行得通吗?
国际英语资讯:European nations ease lockdowns with caution
新冠隔离期间睡不好?许多人说噩梦变多了
美国安全局“肌肉发达” 被指“行窃”谷歌雅虎
国际英语资讯:S. African president announces 500-bln-rand COVID-19 plan
国内英语资讯:Senior CPC official urges effective supervision to implement key measures
国内英语资讯:China to take all necessary measures to safeguard sovereignty, rights in South China Sea
奥巴马回应空椅对话 称仍是老戏骨忠实粉丝
女外交官在美被捕激怒印度 美国务卿出面表“遗憾”
西班牙掀西红柿大战 砸掉120吨西红柿
【我的中国梦】为马儿打造“金靴”
国内英语资讯:Spotlight: Chinas economy expected to recover in Q2 amid COVID-19: experts
世界卫生组织:政府应在疫情封锁期间限制饮酒
体坛英语资讯:Chebet, Chemonges seek fast times at Lake Biwa Marathon in Japan
乔治小王子成威廉夫妇出访焦点
马年说“马”
时间银行
人社部:打出政策组合拳,减负援企稳岗位
国内英语资讯:Xi Focus-Quotable Quotes: Xi Jinping on poverty alleviation
明星夫妻为何分手后依然甜蜜
无免费Wi-Fi成游客抱怨新问题
美国原油期货价格史上首次跌入负值
来自月球的回望
| 不限 |
| 英语教案 |
| 英语课件 |
| 英语试题 |
| 不限 |
| 不限 |
| 上册 |
| 下册 |
| 不限 |