Thousand times no! 绝对办不到!
Easy does it. 慢慢来。
Don't push me. 别逼我。
Have a good of it.玩的很高兴。
What is the fuss?吵什么?
Still up? 还没睡呀?
It doesn't make any differences. 没关系。
Don't let me down. 别让我失望。
God works. 上帝的安排。
Don't take ill of me. 别生我气。
Does it serve your purpose? 对你有用吗?
Don't flatter me. 过奖了。
Big mouth! 多嘴驴!
Sure thing! 当然!
I''m going to go. 我这就去。
Never mind. 不要紧。
Can-do. 能人。
Close-up. 特写镜头。
Drop it! 停止! Bottle it! 闭嘴!
Don''t play possum! 别装蒜!
There is nobody by that name working here.这里没有这个人。
Break the rules. 反规则。
How big of you! 你真棒!
Poor thing! 真可怜!
Nuts! 呸;胡说;混蛋
Make it up! 不记前嫌!
Watch your mouth. 注意言辞。
Any urgent thing?有急事吗?
Don't over do it. 别太过分了。
Can you dig it?你搞明白了吗?
You want a bet? 你想打赌吗?
What if I go for you? 我替你去怎么样?
Who wants? 谁稀罕?
Follow my nose. 凭直觉做某事。
Gild the lily. 画蛇添足。
I'll be seeing you. 再见。
I wonder if you can give me a lift? 能让我搭一程吗?
I might hear a pin drop. 非常寂静。
Why are you so sure? 怎么这样肯定?
Is that so?是这样吗?
Don't get loaded. 别喝醉了。
Don't get high hat. 别摆架子。
Right over there. 就在那里。
Doggy bag. 打包袋。
That rings a bell. 听起来耳熟。
Sleeping on both ears. 睡的香。
Play hooky. 旷工、旷课。
I am the one wearing pants in the house. 我当家.
It's up in the air. 尚未确定。
I am all ears. 我洗耳恭听。
Get cold feet. 害怕做某事。
Good for you! 好得很!
Help me out. 帮帮我。
Let's bag it. 先把它搁一边。
Lose head. 丧失理智。
Talk truly. 有话直说。
He is the pain on neck. 他真让人讨厌。
You bet! 一定,当然!
That is a boy! 太好了,好极了!
It's up to you. 由你决定。
The line is engaged. 占线。
My hands are full right now. 我现在很忙。
Don't make up a story. 不要捏造事实。
Absence makes the heart grow fonder. 小别胜新婚。
She make a mess of things. 她把事情搞得一塌糊涂。
Get an eyeful. 看个够。
He has a quick eye. 他的眼睛很锐利。
Shoot the breeze. 闲谈。
Tell me when! 随时奉陪!
Let's play it by ear. 让我们随兴所至。
Why so blue? 怎么垂头丧气?
What brought you here?什么风把你吹来了?
Chin up. 不气 ,振作些。
You never know. 世事难料。
High jack! 举起手来(抢劫)!
She'll be along in a few minutes. 他马上会过来。
He is a fast talker. 他是个吹牛大王。
I'll get even with him one day. 我总有一天跟他扯平
She's got quite a wad. 她身怀巨款。
I don't have anywhere to be. 没地方可去。
I'm dying to see you. 我很想见你。
Nothing tricky. 别耍花招。
Price is soaring, if it goes on like this, we shall not be able to keep the pot boiling.
物价直线上升,这样子下去,我们锅里可没什么东西煮饭。
None of you keyhole. 不准偷看。
Come on, be reasonable. 嗨,你怎么不讲道理。
You don't say so. 未必吧,不至于这样吧。
Don't get me wrong. 别误会我。
You don't seem to be quite yourself today. 你今天看起来不大对劲。
Do you have any money on you? 你身上带钱了吗?
Dinner is on me. 晚饭我请。
Not precisely! 不见得,不一定!
We have no way out. 我们没办法。
I hate to be late and keep my date waiting. 我不喜欢迟到而让别人久等。
It doesn't take much of you time. 这不花你好多时间。
Not in the long run. 从长远来说不是这样的。
It is of high quality. 它质量上乘。
He pushes his luck. 他太贪心了。
I can't make both ends meet. 我上个月接不到下个月,缺钱。
It can be a killer. 这是个伤脑筋的问题。
You ask for it! 活该!
Just wait and see! 等着瞧!
Know what I mean? 明白我的意思吧?
Let's change the subject! 换个话题吧!
My mouth is watering! 我要流口水了!
No pain no gain! 吃一堑长一智!
None of your business! 没你事!
She's under the weather! 她今天很忧郁!
So far, so good! 还过得去!
Speaking of the devil! 说曹操,曹操到!
Stay away from me! 离我远点!
That makes no difference! 不都一样吗?
The walls have ears! 隔墙有耳!
We better get going! 最好马上就走!
We're all for it! 我们都赞成!
What's on your mind? 你在想什么?
You are the boss! 你是老大!
You asked for it! 你自讨苦吃!
You have my word! 我保证!
You want a bet? 你敢打赌吗?
You're pulling my leg! 你开玩笑吧?
You're really killing me! 真是笑死我了!
老外眼里的中国功夫是什么样子?
囧研究:用食物更易打动女人心!
乔布斯给妻子的情书:今晚念给我听好吗?
外媒看中国:10款最好吃的月饼
是真的!腐国学校数学是体育老师教的!
人类注意力比金鱼还差
近九成人天天发愁:让人彻夜难眠的事TOP30
自驾出游小贴士 教你合理收拾行李
血型决定性格?科学还是传说
跟习大大访美宣传片:神翻译是怎样炼成的?
外媒:新生熊猫宝宝首次亮相 睡姿萌Die
48小时,让你们的感情走出阴霾
挤爆!!长假10个国内景点千万别去!
穿文胸的方式暴露你的个性?
一场说走就走的旅行?你需要警惕这些动物
农作物艺术家大地作画:4800平方米梵高名作
盘点:蔬菜中的四大营养之王
秋色正当时,盘点全球最佳赏秋圣地
囧研究:女性更容易成为双性恋者
不吃肉就能瘦?NO!这些蔬菜吃多了也会胖
泰国曼谷发生爆炸 2名中国游客遇难
万万没想到:关于狮身人面像的7件事
布拉德支招:怎样让女人更爱你
研究表明:男人单独约会美女有害健康!
中国女科学家屠呦呦获2017年诺贝尔医学奖
励志“篮球女孩”的奥运之路
避孕套不会影响快感 你怎么看?
给你这三招:夜猫子的工作事半功倍
囧研究:别让学生再做作业了!近视成大问题
瘦身然并卵!是减肥yo-yo圈在作怪
| 不限 |
| 英语教案 |
| 英语课件 |
| 英语试题 |
| 不限 |
| 不限 |
| 上册 |
| 下册 |
| 不限 |