土地供人们生活,大海供人们捕鱼、晒盐。多少年来,它们受过人们无数次赞扬,心里美滋滋的。渐渐地,它们各自都骄傲起来。
Land for people to live, sea for people to fish, salt. Over the years, they have been praised many times and have a happy heart. Gradually, they are all proud of each other.
有一天,大海和土地这一对好朋友吵了起来。大海得意洋洋地说:“朋友,我可是生命的摇篮,我又给人们提供了丰富的物产,比如,捕鱼、晒盐。人们的赞扬都该归我才对。”
One day, the sea and the land quarreled with each other. The sea said triumphantly, "friend, I am the cradle of life, and I have provided people with rich products, such as fishing and salt drying. It's up to me to be praised. "
土地傲慢地说:“老兄,你说自己是生命的摇篮,那我怎么没有见过人类生活在海里的?你是生命的摇篮,我就是人们赖于生存的家园。所以赞扬应属于我,你不配。”
The land arrogantly said: "man, you say that you are the cradle of life, then how can I not see that human beings live in the sea? You are the cradle of life, and I am the home where people live. So praise belongs to me, you don't deserve it. "
大海又说:“我大的很,可谓‘海纳百穿’。”它想:土地一定无话可说了。没想到,土地反驳说:“你以为自己最大,其实我比你更大,是‘无边无际’呢!”
"The sea said:" I am very big, it can be called "Haina hundred wear." It thought: the land must be speechless. Unexpectedly, the land retorted, "you think you are the biggest, in fact, I am bigger than you, it is" boundless "
土地马上接着说:“前几天,你发生海啸,人们死了十六万。至今,人们还记在心上。你还想和我比,真是王婆卖瓜——自卖自夸。”
The land immediately went on to say, "the other day, you had a tsunami and people died 160000. To this day, people still remember. You still want to compare with me. It's really a queen selling melons - boasting. "
大海不服气地说:“你打住,海啸是因为你在我身下发生地震,才使我害死这么多人,你真是恶人先告状。”
The sea said defiantly, "stop it. The tsunami was caused by the earthquake under me, which killed so many people. You are really the villain who told me first."
太阳公公见它们吵得不可开交,就走过来劝:“你们别吵了,你们说得都在理。但你们的本领不是用来比赛的,是用来造福人类的。”他们听完,都惭愧地低下了头。
Seeing that they were quarreling fiercely, father-in-law of the sun came to persuade them: "stop quarreling, you are all right. But your skills are not for competition, they are for the benefit of mankind. " After listening, they all bowed their heads in shame.
从此,它们和睦相处,又成了形影不离的好朋友。
From then on, they lived in harmony and became inseparable good friends.
What were you doing when the UFO arrived导学案6
What were you doing when the UFO arrived导学案5
九年级英语下学期单元同步测试题6
It’s important to habits课件3
九年级英语下学期单元同步测试题35
九年级英语下学期单元同步测试题34
九年级英语下学期单元同步测试题30
What were you doing when the UFO arrived导学案4
九年级英语下学期单元同步测试题5
We’re trying to save课件4
What were you doing when the UFO arrived导学案1
九年级英语下学期单元同步测试题27
What should I do导学案1
We’re trying to save课件5
What were you doing when the UFO arrived导学案3
We’re trying to save课件3
If you go to the party you will have a great time教案5
九年级英语下学期单元同步测试题29
九年级英语下学期单元同步测试题31
What were you doing when the UFO arrived导学案2
What’s the highest mountain课件3
What’s the highest mountain课件2
九年级英语下学期单元同步测试题8
九年级英语下学期单元同步测试题39
It’s important to habits课件2
九年级英语下学期单元同步测试题32
Films教案1
We’re trying to save the earth教案3
九年级英语下学期单元同步测试题37
What should I do导学案5
不限 |
英语教案 |
英语课件 |
英语试题 |
不限 |
不限 |
上册 |
下册 |
不限 |