Imagine today in 2029 - 10 years from now.
想象一下,如果现在是十年后,2029年
You will still be you,
你还是你自己
except you will have changed.
不过你已经有所改变
Think back the 2009 version of you
回想一下2009年的你
and I bet you will struggle to recognise that person.
我相信,你一定几乎认不出那个人了
Regardless of whether you are consciously changing
无论你是否意识到自己的变化
- you are changing whether you want to or not.
无论你是否想要改变,改变已经存在了
We overestimate what we can achieve in a week
我们常常高估自己能在一周内完成的工作
and underestimate what we can achieve in a year.
又常常低估我们能在一年里做成的事情
Habits are easy to stick to
养成一个新习惯很容易
while we're in the ‘honeymoon week'
特别是我们处在对某种习惯的“蜜月期”的时候
but the real change occurs when you try stick to them for a year.
但是,只有你坚持一年的时间,你才会看到真正的变化
In 10 years time
十年之后
you will be living a completely different life.
你的生活会跟现在决然不同
You may start a family
或许你已经成家立业
or be on a new career path
或者开始了新的事业
and you may even be the boss of your own company.
甚至,你有可能已经是自己公司的老板
Don't get stuck in the trap of "sorting things out later"
别老想着“日后再来理性头绪”,这只是一个陷住你的泥潭
or thinking that you have tonnes of time.
也别想着你的时间无穷无尽
We are already 60% of the way through 2019
我们已经度过了2019年大部分的时间
and the year will be over before you know it.
在你尚未意识到的时候,这一年就要结束了
Start by improving 1% per day
每天做出1%的改进
and it will compound.
你会有满满的收获
Over a year you will grow
一年之后,你会大大成长
and over 10 years you will create big things.
10年之后,你会有巨大的成就
Time will pass whether you're using it or if you're not.
无论你有没有好好利用时间,时间都会流失
Choose to use your time.
谨慎的用好自己的时间吧!
盘点老外最爱的中国街边小吃top10(双语)
国际英语资讯:Poland, European Commission search for compromise over Article 7
双语揭秘:小熊维尼的名字里为啥没Bear(图)
健康小贴士:4种超级食物让你清爽整个夏天
国际英语资讯:Sudan, Kenya keen to enhance economic, trade ties
国内英语资讯:Belt and Road Initiative reshaping Asias intl relations: report
匈牙利总理欧尔班第三次连任总理
2017年全国各地高考英语试卷及解析
国际英语资讯:1st bus of released abductees reaches Syrian army position near Damascus
Happiness is a harvest
双语:美国第一夫人梅拉尼亚是个什么样的人
双语:普拉达180美元回形针引发全球吐槽
《国家地理》评出2018年度最佳春季旅游目的地
国际英语资讯:Trump, Iraqi PM confirm importance of Iraqs upcoming elections
全球首家太空酒店将于2022年开门迎客
体坛英语资讯:Ducatis Jack Miller takes pole in Argentine MotoGP
国内英语资讯:Xinhua Headlines: World sets sight on Boao forum for fresh impetus of globalization
英文简历中最常见的8个拼写错误
国内英语资讯:China firmly opposes U.S. arms sales to Taiwan: spokesperson
“小心地滑倒”?雷人翻译终于有人管了,国家给出公共场所英译标准答案!(附资源)
国内英语资讯:Senior security official promises to step up actions against organized crime
The Beauty of Spring
国内英语资讯:Commentary: From Davos to Boao, globalization needs boost at defining moment
体坛英语资讯:Dortmund overpower Stuttgart 3-0 in German Bundesliga
属于我自己的世界
体坛英语资讯:Shenhua stuns Renhe 2-0 to a three game winning streak in CSL
国际英语资讯:UN envoy warns of escalation in and beyond Syria
婚礼上为什么要砸蛋糕?
国内英语资讯:China, Singapore agree to deepen cooperation in key areas
体坛英语资讯:Lebanon beats Hong Kong of China in Davis Cup semifinals
| 不限 |
| 英语教案 |
| 英语课件 |
| 英语试题 |
| 不限 |
| 不限 |
| 上册 |
| 下册 |
| 不限 |