My nationality is British, I have lived in many different countries from an early age (including China), am an architect, environmentalist and traditional acupuncturist.
我的国籍是英国籍。我从很年轻的时候开始就在很多国家居住过(包括中国)。我是一个建筑师、一个环保主义者,还是一个针灸师。
I am at present living in Auckland, New Zealand with my Chinese wife.
我现在住在新西兰的奥克兰,和我的中国太太一起。
Whilst my mandarin is almost no-existant, but I have many friends in China and have some of my architectural projects completed there.
虽然我的普通话聊胜于无,但我在中国有不少朋友,而且在那建成了不少项目。

I enjoy some Chinese people as I do friends from other countries, but some I would not get along with either.
有些中国人我挺喜欢的,就像我喜欢其他国家的朋友一样,但也有一些是我不想理会的。
Travelling around is not difficult, except at rush hour and holidays. Tourist places are mostly full of people whatever time one visits, except wilderness areas.
(在中国)四处移动并不难,除非是在高峰期和节假日。旅游景点不管什么时候去都全是人,除非是些蛮荒之地。
The air is sometimes clear, but generally polluted around cities.
空气有时候还挺好的,但城市区域通常都是有污染的。
Living there is quite easy, most things are efficient and fast…….
在那生活很方便,大部分东西都是又高效有迅速……
These are some observations that I have gathered … but then they might change.
这就是我观察到的……不过他们也可能会变。
My dad has a very negative view of China and Chinese.
我爸爸对中国和中国人的看法非常负面。
The only sources of information concerning China and the Chinese he has access to are online news paper, online forum, TV, and daily newspaper.
他仅有的关于中国和中国人的信息源都是些网络报纸、网上论坛、电视、日报。
Sadly, most of the information from those sources represent China and the Chinese in a very negative light and consequently, my dad’s attitude toward China and the Chinese is extremely negative.
不幸的是,这些来源里的大部分信息都只对中国和中国人做非常负面的报道,于是,我爸爸对中国和中国人的看法非常负面。
He regards Chinese as the invaders of Vietnam, producers of dangerous and cheap goods and foods.
他认为中国人对越南来说是侵略者,同时还是廉价又危险的商品和食品的制造者。
My mom and sister don’t have much to say about China and the Chinese. They just don’t care.
我妈和我姐对中国和中国人都没什么看法。她们并不关心。
As for me, having studied and worked in the US for 9 years, I was brought into contact with several people of Chinese ancestry from both Chinese mainland and Chinese Americans.
至于我呢,在美国学习、工作了9年以后,我与不少来自大陆或者美国的华裔接触过。
The experience of interacting with these people and of studying history created in my mind a balanced perception of China and the Chinese people.
与这些人的互动,以及我所学习到的历史,让我对中国和中国人有了一个比较综合的看法。
As regards the Chinese people, there are more than 1.3 billions Chinese in Chinese mainland and millions more in the US.
说到中国人,大陆有13亿,而美国还有几百万。
My observation is that on the average, Chinese Americans tend to be much more well-mannered than Chinese from Chinese mainland.
我观察到的是:平均而言,美籍华人会比大陆的中国人更懂礼节。
But just like other races, the Chinese people run the gamut from the most polite, well-mannered to the rudest.
不过,就像其他的种族一样,中国人也有好有坏。
My Chinese friends in the US are all very well-educated and polite people and I really like them. I had also met some very rude Chinese persons working in China town in Chicago.
我在美国的中国朋友都是受过很好的教育、很有礼貌的人,我非常喜欢他们。而我也在芝加哥的唐人街遇到过一些非常粗鲁的中国人。
The one thing about Chinese people that I admire is their dedication to education.
关于中国人,我很欣赏的一点是他们对于教育的投入。
On the average, Chinese people are more hard working, more driven to achieve academic success than other ethnic groups I have known.
普遍而言,中国人比我知道的其他民族更勤奋,更执着于学术成就。
I know a lot of Chinese people who attend elite universities in the US and that is a reflection of their perseverance in learning which I find to be very admirable.
我认识不少在美国上精英大学的中国人,这体现了他们对于学习的坚持,而我非常钦佩。
I think chinese people are genuinely hardworking intelligent honest and respectable people.
我觉得中国人真的是很勤奋、很聪明、很诚实而且很值得尊重的人。
They have taken the world by surprise by their resolve to become the emerging superpower and god willing soon they will become one.
他们立志于成为超级大国,而这个决心让全世界都吃惊了,如果情况允许的话,他们应该很快就会达到这个目标。
Apparently a lot of nations have a hard time digesting this fact and this is why people ask these curious stupid questions about china and Chinese people on qoura.
显然,很多国家觉得这个事实难以接受,所以quora上才有那么多关于中国和中国人的傻问题。
To my mother, they are noisy people.
在我妈看来,他们很吵。
To my father, they are the people manufacturing cheap products found in many a 100-yen shop.
在我爸看来,他们是制造10元店商品的人。
To me they are friendly people.
在我看来,他们是些很友好的人。
Girls flood my smartphone with messages written or recorded in English and French. Young men are hard-working, adaptive, well-mannered and often very ambitious.
女孩子们总是用英文或者法文向我发信息。年轻的男孩子们都是很勤奋、很有适应力、很有礼貌而且非常有抱负的人。
And I often think to myself that we were once much like them, hard-working and ambitious.
而且我自己经常想:以前我们也曾经很像他们——勤奋又有抱负。
脑洞漫画:如果你成了恐怖电影的主角
国际英语资讯:Fear of Brexit, Trump-style victory galvanizes German youngsters to vote
国内英语资讯:China urges restraint after DPRK declares H-bomb test possibility
体坛英语资讯:Ceballos takes chances as others miss theirs as Madrid win 2-1 v Alaves
国内英语资讯:Chicago students, parents celebrate Chinese Cultural Festival
国内英语资讯:China online service providers improve privacy protection
瘦子专属“肚腩腰包” 网友:我要这肚子何用?
国际英语资讯:Death toll in Mexico quake climbs to 293
人形路桩、安全车、城市麦田圈,为了交通安全,各国也是拼啦
国内英语资讯:Feature: Chinese-Italian panel discusses cultural exchange opportunities
国内英语资讯:Chinese police in closer law enforcement cooperation with foreign peers
国内英语资讯:Exposed combustible ice found in South China Sea
国际英语资讯:Third round of NAFTA talk kicks off in Ottawa
国际英语资讯:At least one dead, several injured in U.S. Tennessee church shooting
国内英语资讯:China Focus: Chinas development through the eyes of long-term expats
科学家找到决定怀孕成功的关键基因!
国内英语资讯:Roundup: UAE, China keen on promoting bilateral ties in trade, culture
国内英语资讯:UAE to launch tech transfer center to tie up with Chinese companies
体坛英语资讯:Dortmund, Leipzig wrap up wins in German Bundesliga
体坛英语资讯:Barca make it 6 from 6 while Ceballos scored 2 for Real Madrid
哪些100年前很挫的东西现在很潮
国际英语资讯:Russian General killed in IS shelling in Syria: defense ministry
哈佛招生设置种族配额? 美国司法部将展开调查
体坛英语资讯:Ding Junhui books semifinals berth at 2017 Snooker World Open
打了这个疫苗,以后就不长龋齿了?
网上跟帖评论将实名制 自10月1日起施行
为拍戏差点丧命的女演员
国际英语资讯:Majority of Japanese opposed to Abes plan to call snap election: media poll
体坛英语资讯:Ronaldo, Messi, Neymar named as Best FIFA player finalists
国内英语资讯:Chinese envoy says situation in Syria headed for political settlement
| 不限 |
| 英语教案 |
| 英语课件 |
| 英语试题 |
| 不限 |
| 不限 |
| 上册 |
| 下册 |
| 不限 |