Microplastic contamination has been found in tap water in countries around the world, leading to calls from scientists for urgent research on the implications for health.
全球多个国家的自来水被发现受到塑料微粒污染,科学家呼吁就其对健康的影响开展紧急研究。
Scores of tap water samples from more than a dozen nations were analyzed by scientists for an investigation by noNPRofit organization Orb Media.
参与非营利组织Orb Media的一项调查的科学家们对来自10余个国家的自来水样本的成分进行了分析。
Overall, 83% of the samples were contaminated with plastic fibers. The US had the highest contamination rate, at 94%.
总体来说,83%的样本受到了塑料纤维的污染。美国自来水的污染率最高,达94%。

Lebanon and India had the next highest rates. European nations including the UK, Germany and France had the lowest contamination rate, but this was still 72%.
污染率第二高的国家是黎巴嫩和印度。英国、德国、法国等欧洲国家的污染率最低,但其数值仍达高72%。
"We don't know what the health impact of microplastic is," said Anne Marie Mahon at the Galway-Mayo Institute of Technology.
高威梅雅理工学院的安妮·玛丽·马洪表示:“我们不清楚塑料微粒对健康会有什么影响。”
Microplastics can attract bacteria in sewage. Mahon said: "Some studies have shown there are more harmful pathogens on microplastics downstream of wastewater treatment plants."
塑料微粒会吸引污水中的细菌。马洪称:“部分研究已显示,污水处理厂下游的塑料微粒中的有害病原体更多。”
Wish you were here教案10
Wish you were here学案7
Safety随堂练习4
Wish you were here教案7
English week课件5
Do it yourself课件5
Why don’t you talk to your parents教案4
Wish you were here学案5
Do it yourself课件8
Do it yourself课件6
Do it yourself课件4
Looking good feeling good课件4
Wish you were here教案2
What were you doing when the rainstorm came教案1
Do it yourself课件3
Safety随堂练习7
I’ve had this bike for three years教案4
Stay our healthy随堂练习1
Wish you were here教案1
Wish you were here教案6
Wish you were here教案9
Do it yourself课件11
Do it yourself课件9
English week课件3
English week课件2
Do it yourself课件2
Do it yourself课件13
Wish you were here学案3
English week课件1
Wish you were here教案8
| 不限 |
| 英语教案 |
| 英语课件 |
| 英语试题 |
| 不限 |
| 不限 |
| 上册 |
| 下册 |
| 不限 |