A person has two ears but only one mouth.
一个人有两只耳朵,但只有一张嘴巴。
That's because we are meant to listen, not to just speak.
这是因为我们天生就是要去倾听的,而不光是去说。
People talk too much. Everybody wants others to listen to them but forget to listen to others.
人们讲的话实在太多了。每个人都希望别人听他们讲,却忘了去倾听别人。
That's why we are not really communicating as much as we think we are.
这就是为什么我们的交流实际上没有我们以为的那么多。
I used to wonder why nobody pay any attention to what I say.
我以前一直不解,为什么没有人在乎我讲了什么。
There are things that I want to express.
我有自己想要表达的东西。
There are feelings that I want others to know that I have.
我有自己的情愫,而且我想让别人知道。
The fact that nobody actually listen to me really made me feel sad.
然而没有人真的在听我说,这真的让我很伤心。
But latter I found out that I had been doing exactly the same thing.
但后来,我发现我自己其实在做一样的事情。
I kept talking never really listened to anybody.
我一直在说话,但却没有倾听过任何人。
So I tried to make myself a listener.
于是,我试着让自己变成一个倾听者。
And I gradually found out how ignorant I had been towards the people that I know.
然后我才逐渐发现,我对身边这些人真的知之甚少。
Now I've listened to them. I've known what they actually said. I've known why they said them. And I've become a better person myself.
现在,我倾听过他们了。我知道了他们都讲了什么。我也理解了他们为什么要说这些。而我,也变成了更好的自己。
Change. Be a listener. And the world will change for you in return.
所以,改变吧。做个倾听者。你会发现,这个世界倒头来也会为你而改变。
日本队赛后“清理”更衣室,就像没来过……
体坛英语资讯:A curse from 7-1? Brazils media react to Germanys World Cup elimination
18个美容行业不希望你知道的秘密
这么多年,你真的会洗手吗?来看看怎么样洗手才正确
Run of the mill?
The Reasons to Fight For Future 奋斗的理由
中国股市跌至熊市,金融体系面临挑战
壮丽70年:“中国速度”的演变
成千上万波兰民众抗议政府司法改革
合适的才是最好的
爱焦虑的同学看过来:在命运为你安排的时区里,你很准时!
Me In Twenty Years 二十年后的我
国际英语资讯:Paris prosecutor confirms four killed in police HQ knife attack, motive still unknown
战胜懒惰的12大方法
国内英语资讯:Chinese, Guinean presidents exchange congratulations on 60th anniversary of diplomatic ties
国际英语资讯:Putin, Duterte say ready to expand Russian-Philippine cooperation
体坛英语资讯:China beats South Korea 77-73 at FIBA World Cup
国际英语资讯:Trump says to let lawyers decide whether to comply with forthcoming subpoena
这个比赛可能适合心情压抑的人们
这10个诡异的英语习语你知道吗?
国际英语资讯:4 police officers killed, 5 wounded in Paris knife attack
河北省辛集中学2017-2018学年高二下学期第二次阶段考试英语试卷
Queen's taxpayer-funded costs up 13% in 2017-18 由纳税人买单的英女王花销去年增长13%
俄罗斯科学家研制出人参巧克力
Happy Mid-autumn Festival 快乐的中秋节
国内英语资讯:Economic Watch: Foreign investors show strong appetite for Chinese market
体坛英语资讯:We didnt deserve to reach Round of 16, says German coach
比尔•盖茨将斥资400万美元培育转基因“杀手蚊”
体坛英语资讯:Poland advance into semifinal of European Womens Volleyball Championship
体坛英语资讯:Germany out of World Cup following stunning 2-0 loss to South Korea
不限 |
英语教案 |
英语课件 |
英语试题 |
不限 |
不限 |
上册 |
下册 |
不限 |