Louis Vuitton Moet Hennessy (LVMH), the conglomerate that owns many of the world’s best-known luxury brands, has just invested in a startup called Madhappy that, on the surface, doesn’t seem like any other brands in its wheelhouse.
法国酩悦·轩尼诗-路易·威登集团拥有世界很多知名奢侈品牌,最近投资了一个初创公司Madhappy,从表面上看它和其他品牌都不一样。
The two-year-old brand, founded by four twentysomething buddies in Los Angeles, creates streetwear that is centered on optimism. Cofounder Peiman Raf says that the brand is on a mission to make the world a more optimistic place by creating conversations around mental health.
这个创办两年的品牌由4个二十多岁的年轻人在洛杉矶创立,推出以乐观为主题的街头服饰。联合创始人Peiman Raf称该品牌要通过引发关于心理健康的讨论,使全世界变得更乐观。
“Growing up, we found that many streetwear labels seemed to be very exclusive, and we wanted to create a brand that was the opposite of that,” he says. “But we want to take it a step further and start conversations about mental health. Many of our events are focused on talking about mental health issues that most people don’t often talk about publicly.”
他说:“我们长大以后发现很多街头服饰品牌都很高端,我们想打造不一样的品牌。但我们想进一步激发人们关于心理健康的讨论,我们很多活动主题都是人们不常在外聊的心理健康问题。”
LVMH was the biggest investor in Madhappy’s $1.5 million seed round, among other investors including Tommy Hilfiger and the founders of Sweetgreen.
路易·威登集团在Madhappy的种子轮融资中投了150万美元,成为最大投资方,其他投资方有汤米·希尔费格和Sweetgreen(沙拉快餐连锁店)的创始人。
Madhappy creates streetwear staples at a higher-end price point, including things like $160 hoodies, $140 sweatpants, and $70 T-shirts. These pieces stand out because they’re often in bright colors, and they have positive sayings on them, including T-shirts that simply say “Optimistic.”
Madhappy以较高的价格推出了街头服饰,有160美元的连帽衫、140美元的运动裤和70美元的T恤。这些单品大都颜色鲜艳,很显眼,上面还印有积极的话语,T恤上就简单地印有“乐观”字样。
According to Raf, many traditional streetwear brands have a largely male audience, but Madhappy’s customers are more evenly split between men and women.
Raf说很多传统的街头服饰品牌的消费者以男性为主,但Madhappy的消费者中性别比例更为平均。
The brand launched online but has also launched pop-ups across the country, from Los Angeles to New York to Aspen, Colorado, to Miami.
这个品牌在网上有售,但也在全国开了快闪店,比如洛杉矶、纽约、科罗拉多州的阿斯彭和迈阿密等地。
And Madhappy products have gained a following among celebrities like Gigi Hadid, Steph Curry, Katy Perry, and Cardi B.
Madhappy的产品受到了名人追捧,如吉吉·哈迪德、Steph Curry、凯蒂·佩里和卡迪·B。
Do it yourself课件2
Wish you were here学案9
Women of achievement教案2
Looking good feeling good课件4
Wish you were here教案4
Wish you were here学案3
Do it yourself课件3
Do it yourself课件1
Do it yourself课件7
Wish you were here学案5
Do it yourself课件5
Wish you were here教案3
Wish you were here教案9
What were you doing when the rainstorm came教案1
Do it yourself课件9
Do it yourself课件8
English week课件3
Wish you were here教案10
Wish you were here教案5
Wish you were here教案6
Wish you were here学案2
Wish you were here教案8
I’ve had this bike for three years教案2
Do it yourself课件12
Why don’t you talk to your parents教案4
Wish you were here学案4
2016-2017学年高二英语下学期课堂达标检测8
You’re supposed to shake hands课件8
English week课件5
I’ve had this bike for three years教案4
| 不限 |
| 英语教案 |
| 英语课件 |
| 英语试题 |
| 不限 |
| 不限 |
| 上册 |
| 下册 |
| 不限 |