手机用了一段时间之后,突然发现电池变得非常不耐用,刷会儿朋友圈就没电了,怎么回事?事实上,将电量充到100%、整晚充电、完全耗光电量后再充电等常见做法都会缩短手机电池使用寿命。一起来看看关于手机充电的几大误区和正确的充电方法吧。
The best way to charge your phone is a little at a time, whenever you have a chance.
最好的充电方法是一有机会就给手机充一点电。
Just plug it in whenever you can, even if it's for a few minutes, and you'll be fine.
可以充电的时候就把电源插上,即使是几分钟也行。
"Partial charges cause no harm," according to Battery University.
据电池大学网站称:“部分充电不会对电池造成损害。”
Don't fully discharge your phone before plugging it in.
不要在耗光手机电量后再充电。
Battery University says that so-called deep discharges – which happen when you use your phone until only a small portion of its battery life is left — wear down batteries.
电池大学网站称,所谓的深度放电,即将手机电量消耗到仅剩一小部分,会损耗电池。
Try to keep your battery's charge level between 65% and 75%.
尽量使电池的电量维持在65%到75%之间。
According to Battery University, the lithium-ion batteries inside your smartphones will have the longest lifespan if they're kept between 65% and 75% charged at all times.
据电池大学网站称,你的智能手机锂电池的电量始终维持在65%至75%之间时,寿命是最长的。
It's clearly impractical to always keep your phone charge between those levels, but at least you know what's ideal!
要想让手机电量始终保持在这个水平显然是不切实际的,但至少你知道什么是理想水平!
If you can't do that, shoot for keeping its charge level between 45% and 75%.
如果你不能做到这一点,那就争取将电量保持在45%至75%之间。
The second best charge range for batteries inside smartphones is between 45% and 75%. That's probably a lot more realistic for most people on a day-to-day basis.
智能手机电池第二理想的电量范围在45%至75%之间。对于大多数人来说,这在日常生活中可能更为现实。
But you do have some wiggle room. If you typically keep your phone's charge level between 25% and 75%, you likely won't cause too much long-term damage.
但你的确还有回旋余地。如果你通常将手机电量保持在25%至75%之间,那么也可能不会造成太多长期损耗。
Never fully charge your battery — and particularly not from a low charge level.
不要完全充电,特别是在电量很低时。
Charging your phone's battery from a low 25% charge to 100% will reduce its capacity and shorten its lifespan.
将电量低于25%的手机电池完全充满会降低电池容量,缩短其使用寿命。
In fact, charging from pretty much any amount to 100% is a bad idea. According to Battery University, lithium-ion batteries do "not need to be fully charged, nor is it desirable to do so. In fact, it is better not to fully charge, because a high voltage stresses the battery" and wears it out in the long run.
事实上,无论手机剩余电量是多少,将电量充满都是不明智的。据电池大学表示,锂电池“不需要完全充电,也不应该完全充电。事实上,最好不要完全充电,因为高压会给电池施加压力”,从长远来看会对其造成损耗。
You likely shouldn't charge your phone overnight.
或许你不应该整晚都给手机充着电。
I've seen a lot of debate about the effects of charging your smartphone overnight. But if charging to 100% causes the most damage to a phone battery's lifespan, you should probably cut it out.
关于整晚给手机充电的影响存在很多争议。但是如果将电量充满对手机电池的寿命伤害最大,那么你或许应该适可而止。
And unplug your phone once it reaches 100%.
电量达到100%时立即拔下电源。
美国与伊朗结束1955年条约
国际英语资讯:Pompeo to travel to DPRK, meeting with Kim for talks
国际英语资讯:Pollster predicts Brazils presidential race to be decided in runoff
研究发现 小学女生阅读能力高于男生
体坛英语资讯:Shanghai Greenland tie Jiangsu Suning 1-1 in CSL
国际英语资讯:Pentagon finds poisonous mail sent to Mattis, chief of naval operations
美国参议院或在本周六就大法官人选投票
Are you happy? 你快乐吗?
国际英语资讯:Serbia strives for EU-integrated, stable Western Balkans: PM
国际英语资讯:Houthi shelling hits displacement camp in Yemens Hodeidah
美国失业率降至近50年来最低
国际英语资讯:5.3-magnitude earthquake strikes Japans Hokkaido prefecture, no tsunami warning issued
On Holiday Travel 假期旅游
印度尼西亚:地震遇难人数超过800,还会上升
Respecting the Elderly Is a Traditional Chinese Virtue 尊老是中华民族传统美德
The Song of Seasons 四季颂歌
国际英语资讯:UK, EU agree on 95 pct of Brexit deal: May
国际英语资讯:U.S. groups condemn Osaka mayor for cutting sister city ties with San Francisco
如何证明自己处在正轨
国际英语资讯:Six anti-drug agents killed in ambush in southern Philippines
美第一夫人非洲之行首站加纳
国际英语资讯:Russia completes delivery of S-300 missile systems to Syria
英国公主成功瘦身20斤,减肥秘诀都在这里
The Mother’s Day 母亲节
国际英语资讯:Tunisia, France sign cooperation deals worth 56 mln USD
美加达成新贸易协定
Justin bieber承认结婚!还称海莉是小天使!
国际英语资讯:1 NATO soldier killed, 2 injured after Afghan soldiers shooting
国际英语资讯:At least 17 killed due to heavy rains in Nicaragua
脱欧谈判艰难,英首相呼吁党内团结
不限 |
英语教案 |
英语课件 |
英语试题 |
不限 |
不限 |
上册 |
下册 |
不限 |