1. Sometimes things don’t work out, which opens your mind to new things. Better things.
有时候,做事不一定有结果。但它会带你认识新事物,认识更好的。
2. Learn from your experiences. They will make you a better, wiser, and more patient person.
从以往的经历中吸取教训。它们会使你变得更好、更睿智、更有耐心。
3. Don’t pry. You don’t need to know every detail. And in return it will make you more peaceful and happy.
不要打探。你无需知道所有细节,这样会使你更平和、更幸福。
4. Not every mishap in life needs to become a struggle or argument. Let it go.
不是生活中每次不幸都需要去抗争或争辩,要顺其自然。
5. There are going to be people that simply do not like you. Don’t take it personally. Remember that you too don’t like every person you meet.
有些人就是不喜欢你。不要以为只有你这样,记住你也不是喜欢遇到的每个人。
6. Don’t speak ill of other people. It only brings negativity to and upsets your life, not theirs.
不要说别人的坏话。这只会给你的生活带来负面影响,扰乱你的生活,而非别人的生活。
7. Be open-minded. Everyone is dealt a different hand. You can learn from and appreciate the differences.
思想开放。每个人能力不同,你会从中学到东西并感谢这些差异。
8. Don’t leave something for tomorrow. It’s better to get it done. You’ll be more relaxed and guilt free.
不要把事情留到明天。最好尽快做完,你会感觉更轻松惬意。
9. Be confident. Confidence attracts good people and positive vibes.
要自信。自信能吸引优秀的人,营造积极气氛。
10. Live in the moment. It will never happen again and you will only be left with a memory.
活在当下。同样的事情不会再次发生,留下的只有回忆。
11. Appreciate the people you love. You never know when that kiss, hug or time together will be the last.
感激你所爱的人。你永远不会知道哪个吻、拥抱或相聚是最后一次。
12. Learn to be by yourself. It’s the only way you can truly love and understand yourself.
学会依靠自己。这是唯一能使你真正爱自己并理解自己的方法。
13. It’s ok to make mistakes. They do not define you.
犯错误也没关系。错误不能代表你的一切。
14. Time is your worst and best friend. It is the only thing that can mend your heart break.
时间是你最坏的也是最好的朋友。它是唯一能修复受伤心灵的东西。
15. If you honestly think you can do something, you honestly can.
如果你真的认为自己能做什么,你就一定能。
16. It’s ok to miss people that were once a huge part of your life, but that doesn’t mean you need them in your life now.
想念曾经在你生活中很重要的人很正常,但这并不意味着你现在的生活需要他们。
17. Don’t be stubborn. It will get you nowhere.
不要固执。这对你一点用都没有。
18. Take advantage of your 20s. It’s the time to explore and discover. Don’t feel rushed to “grow up.” That’s what your 30s, maybe 40s, are for.
利用好你20多岁的时光。这个年龄段你可以去探索、去发现,不要急着长大,那是30多岁或40多岁时该考虑的事。
19. No one else should dictate how you feel.
没有人能决定你的感受。
20. Don’t mistreat someone else’s heart and don’t allow someone to mistreat yours.
不要伤别人的心,也不要让别人伤你的心。
21. Don’t be afraid to say hello.
不要害怕跟别人打招呼。
22. Do things for you.
为自己做些事。
23. Be dependent on no one but yourself. In the end you, are responsible for getting yourself through.
不要依靠别人,只能依靠自己。最终还是要自己帮自己克服困难。
24. Insecurity is the root of jealousy. If you are secure with yourself and your relationships, you have nothing to worry about.
缺乏安全感是嫉妒的根源。如果你自己和你的人际关系让你很有安全感,那就没什么可担心的。
教皇77岁生日 与流浪者共进早餐作为庆祝活动
德国总理默克尔滑雪摔伤 取消部分行程
活到老学到老:如何养成终身学习的习惯
性格冲动的人更易患食物上瘾症
科学家发现地球“双胞胎”
美军追踪圣诞老人行踪 第一夫人接听儿童电话
凯特王妃三登“英国最美偶像”宝座
跟《唐顿庄园》学20条英国淑女餐桌礼仪
送礼的艺术:挑好礼更要送好礼
研究:在木星上炸薯条最好吃
外媒看中国:《爸爸去哪儿》为啥这么火
美国新年宝宝名字调查 你的英文名够酷吗?
麦当劳自己拆台:建议员工少吃快餐
纳尔逊·曼德拉:你不知道的六件事
邵逸夫爵士去世 所捐“逸夫楼”遍布全国
2013年排查美国优质影片点评
中国治理空气污染将耗资1760亿英镑
尝试开辟新沟通方式: 给家人写年终评估报告
怀孕39周坚持跳舞 美国芭蕾舞者引争议
美国邮局闹乌龙 寄错奥巴马圣诞礼物
土豪你好!中国游客成伦敦节礼日消费大户
增强精神力量的五种有效方法
美赌城司机拾金不昧 赌客30万美元失而复得
沙特人体遗骸“从天而降”
美国破冰船驰援雪龙号 需7天抵达
《私人订制》带给人们的是惊喜还是意外
2017年中国法定节假日不再有“年三十”
老外调戏女主播 涉嫌性骚扰警方介入调查
只因天太冷!美国囚犯越狱又回头
2017期待新改变?请先改变你的生活态度
不限 |