
Improve Your Mind.
改善你的心态。
Meditate or pray.
冥想或祈祷。
Write in a journal.
写日志。
Take five deep breaths.
做5次深呼吸。
Sit silently and be mindfully observant of everything around you.
安静地坐着,并用心观察周围的一切。
Write a list of five things for which you’re grateful.
写下你感激的5件事。
Write a list of five things that bring you joy.
写下带给你快乐的5件事。
Integrate at least one thing that brings you joy into each day.
每天至少做一件能带给你快乐的事情。
Laugh out loud.
大声地笑。
Play with a pet.
和宠物玩。
Read a book.
读一本书。
Listen to music.
听听音乐。
Watch the sunrise or sunset.
看看日出或日落。
Send texts, emails or handwrite a brief note of friendship, love or gratitude to a friend.
给一位朋友发一封有关友谊、爱或感激的短信、邮件或手写一张简单的便条。
De-clutter a messy home or work area.
收拾一下乱七八糟的家或工作区域。
Write down five terrific things about your body, appearance or performance.
写下与你的身体、相貌或是成绩有关的5件了不起的事情。
Make plans to go out with friends or family.
有计划地与朋友或家人一起出门。
Soak in a tub.
泡在浴缸里。
To wind down before you go to sleep, spend five minutes laying in muted light reflecting on one positive highlight of your day.
睡觉前先放松一下,拿出5分钟躺在柔和的灯光下回顾一天中最精彩的部分。
Eat Well.
吃好。
Remove processed or refined foods from your kitchen.
丢掉厨房中的加工食品或精制食品。
De-clutter your kitchen and eating area.
收拾你的厨房和吃饭的场所。
Chop vegetables.
切菜。
Make a smoothie.
做奶昔。
Learn how to read a nutrition label.
学习阅读营养成分标签。
Pack your lunch or snacks.
自带午餐或零食。
Create a lovely ambiance for eating – a place setting, music, table flowers, or whatever else you wish to include; it’s worth reiterating, the TV and all other devices and screens should be turned off.
为进餐创造一个令人愉快的氛围——餐位餐具、音乐、桌花或者你希望包括的任何其他事物;要重申的是,关掉电视和所有的其他设备以及屏幕。
Write your grocery list.
写下你的购物清单。
Identify three to five foods you might binge on and substitute in a tasty, healthy substitute for each.
确定3~5样你可能会猛吃猛喝的食品,给每样找一种健康又美味的替代品。
Sign up for a food-tracking app or program.
注册一个食品追踪应用软件或程序。
Learn a new recipe.
学习新食谱。
Schedule a family or friends shared meal date.
为家人或朋友安排一次共进晚餐的约会。
Log your foods in a journal or on a tracker.
把你的食品记录在日志或追踪系统中。
Strengthen Your Body.
强身健体。
Get up and move your body for five minutes after 45 minutes of sitting.
坐45分钟后,站起来,花5分钟动动身体。
Take a five-minute walk.
散步5分钟。
Walk stairs.
爬楼梯。
Walk hills.
爬山。
Crank up the music and dance.
打开音乐跳舞。
Jump rope.
跳绳。
Choose a wearable tracking device.
选择可穿戴的追踪设备。
Do a combination of one or more exercises, such as bent-knee or total body push-ups, wall squats, standing on one leg.
结合一项或多项锻炼,如弯曲膝盖或全身俯卧撑,或在墙侧下蹲或单脚站立。
Strength train using one or more body parts, such as your back and biceps.
加强身体的一个部位或多个部位的锻炼,如背部和肱二头肌。
Do yoga poses.
做瑜伽。
Do pilates.
做普拉提。
Run in place, on a treadmill or outdoors.
在跑步机上或户外跑步。
Use any cardio equipment, such as a treadmill or a cycle.
使用锻炼心肺功能的运动器材,如跑步机或自行车。
Choose new exercise music.
锻炼时选择新的音乐。
De-clutter your workout clothes closet area.
整理放运动服的衣橱。
Launder and organize your workout clothes.
清洗、晾干衣服,整理运动服。
Pack your gym bag.
收拾好运动时带的包。
Stretch.
伸展运动。
精选双语阅读:一位女孩改变了我的生活
英文名著精选阅读:《红字》第二十二章(下)
英文名著精选阅读:《傲慢与偏见》第七章 第2节
英文名著精选阅读:《傲慢与偏见》第八章
英文名著精选阅读:《小妇人》第五章:和睦邻居 第5节
英文名著精选阅读:《傲慢与偏见》第13章 第4节
英文名著精选阅读:《小妇人》第四章:负担 第11节
语言学:学了这么多年的英语 你了解多少?(6)
翻译阅读:分居日记-Happy Birthday
感恩节英语故事:感恩节的来历和习俗
法国推新:丈夫辱骂妻子将涉嫌违法
英文名著精选阅读:《红字》第十八章(上)
英文名著精选阅读:《红字》第二十三章(下)
精选英语美文阅读:Swans Mate for Life 生死相依
Sunday Seven
The Red Dragon故事
The man who wanted to live forever
节日文化:关于圣诞树的传说
英文名著精选阅读:《傲慢与偏见》第五十九章(下)
双语:感恩节的由来(最全版)
英文名著精选阅读:《小妇人》第五章:和睦邻居 第1节
Don Giovanni de la Fortuna
美文背诵:月光光,心慌慌?
The Louse-Skin Coat
美文欣赏:更光明的未来
双语阅读:西方给小费各种讲究
英文名著精选阅读:《小妇人》第二章:圣诞快乐 第11节
最温馨的旅行:一家六口一辆老爷车十年环球
2011圣诞节:美国国家圣诞树在华盛顿点亮
英文名著精选阅读:《傲慢与偏见》第五十九章(上)
| 不限 |
| 英语教案 |
| 英语课件 |
| 英语试题 |
| 不限 |
| 不限 |
| 上册 |
| 下册 |
| 不限 |