
Here is an exclusive list of bad bathroom habits that finally answers the question: Am I showering wrong?
这里有一份独家的关于浴室中的坏习惯清单,它能够彻底地回答这个为题:我淋浴做的不对吗?
Bad Habit #1: Skipping The Foot Scrub
坏习惯1:不擦洗足部
If you want to avoid foot fungus or nasty foot bacteria, you may just want to give your feet a scrub while you are in the shower.
如果你想避免足部真菌或讨厌的足部细菌滋生,在你淋浴的时候,你可能恰好需要为你的足部好好擦洗一番。
Wash and thoroughly dry your feet every day. Use mild soap, and wash between the toes.
每天彻底地清洗足部并彻底烘干。使用温和的肥皂并把脚趾之间也清洗干净。
Bad Habit #2: Leaving Your Loofah In The Shower
坏习惯2:把丝瓜络放在淋浴室中
You might just hang up your loofah when you are done with it, but if your loofah isn't completely dry, it can cause all sorts of nasty stuff to start growing.
当你把丝瓜络挂起来的时候,你可能只是把它挂起来,但是如果它还没有完全干燥的话,就会滋生各种讨厌的东西。
Make sure to wash the loofah thoroughly and ring it dry. Store it in a dry place.
一定要彻底洗好丝瓜络并把它烘干,然后存放在干燥的地方。
Bad Habit #3: Drying Yourself Too Roughly
坏习惯3:粗略地擦干身体
Rubbing yourself roughly with a towel further aggravates delicate skin, while air drying can lead to chapping.
用毛巾粗略地擦干身体会进一步伤害你的娇嫩肌肤,而干燥的空气会使皮肤皴裂。
Use a fluffy towel to lightly pat, not scrub or rub, your body.
用松软的毛巾轻轻地拍打身体,而不是用力擦净。
Bad Habit #4: Washing Your Hair Every Day
坏习惯4:每天洗头
You may have heard that washing your hair everyday is bad for you. But how often is too often?
你可能听说过每天洗头不好。但是多长时间一次就是太频繁呢?
No more than two times a week should help maintain the natural oil production, while achieving moisture balance.
一周不超过两次有利于维持天然油脂的生成,同时保持水分均衡。
Bad Habit #5: Delaying The Moisturizing Process
坏习惯5:耽搁保湿
After a shower, you might just want to watch some TV. But if you don't moisturize right away, you can be doing your skin a great disservice.
淋浴结束后,你可能只想看看电视。但是如果你不立刻保湿,就会给皮肤造成极大的伤害。
It is important to moisturize your skin while it is still damp. It is recommended that pat-drying the skin with a towel and then applying moisturizer immediately after.
在皮肤仍潮湿的时候为皮肤保湿很重要。建议用毛巾拍干皮肤,然后,立即进行保湿。
Bad Habit #6: Skipping A Post-Workout Shower
坏习惯6:锻炼后不冲澡
After a workout, you might think that the only reason for a shower would be the smell. But that's not all.
一次锻炼之后,你可能以为要洗澡的唯一原因是气味。但那不是全部的原因。
In fact, perspiration left behind on your skin allows bacteria to proliferate, and that can lead to rashes and breakouts.
事实上,留在皮肤上的汗水会使细菌增殖,而这会引起皮疹。
Bad Habit #7: Taking Long Showers
坏习惯7:淋浴很长时间
A long shower can remove much-needed moisture from the skin. This can leave your skin feeling dry and itchy.
长时间的淋浴会带走皮肤需要的大量水分。这会使你的皮肤干燥、发痒。
You shouldn't shower for more than 5 to 10 minutes. Shorter is better.
淋浴不应该超过5到10分钟。越短越好。
Bad Habit #8: Conditioning Above The Crown Of Your Head
坏习惯8:把护发素抹到头顶
You might be in the habit of applying conditioner to all of your hair, but this can actually have a negative effect.
你可能习惯把护发素抹满头发,但实际上,这会给你的头发带来负面影响。
The worst thing you can do is place conditioner above your crown line. This will lead to grease and unnecessary oil production.
你最不应该做的就是把护发素抹到头顶。这会产生不必要的油脂。
Instead, focus on your roots first. This is the area that requires the most moisture and attention.
作为替代,从发根抹起。这是最需要水分和保养的地方。
Bad Habit #9: Skipping A Final Blast Of Cold Water
坏习惯9:最后不冲一下冷水
Right before you turn off the water, crank it to freezing cold for 30 seconds.
在你关掉水阀之前,转到冷水处,冲30秒。
Cold water immersion has been linked to increased tolerance to stress, a stronger immune system, increased fat burning, and anti-depressant effects.
冲冷水能增加你对压力的耐受性,增强免疫能力,增加脂肪消耗并有抗抑郁的效果。
Bad Habit #10: Wrapping Your Long Hair In A Towel
坏习惯10:把长发裹在毛巾中
Wrapping your hair tightly with a towel causes the most stress and damage to your hair. Instead, gently squeeze out excess moisture on a dry towel — and pat, don't rub (rubbing causes knots).
用毛巾紧紧地裹住头发会给头发带来太多压力,并会损伤头发。作为替代,用干毛巾轻轻地挤出过量的水分,并轻轻拍打,而不是用力擦干(用力擦干会使头发打结)。
体坛英语资讯:Chinese athlete wins High Jump Meeting in Slovakia
日本一小学定制阿玛尼校服遭投诉 校方:能彰显地位
日本一小学定制阿玛尼校服遭投诉 校方:能彰显地位
真淡定!芬兰教练冬奥赛场打毛线 四年前索契他就这么干
体坛英语资讯:The African Volleyball Championship starts to take shape
过年千万别送这10种礼物
国际英语资讯:U.S. Congress passes sweeping budget bill to end brief shutdown
国内英语资讯:Cold front to chill south China
国内英语资讯:China brings over 68 mln people out of poverty in past 5 years
伊朗称苏非派示威者与警方冲突5人丧生
美国人为什么用土拨鼠来预测天气?
日本花滑选手冬奥会上演“冰上的尤里”
国内英语资讯:China outnumbers other countries in smart city pilots: report
国际英语资讯:Clarity, urgency needed from London on Brexit: Irish PM
体坛英语资讯:Pique in the spotlight ahead of Cup semi-finals
国际英语资讯:Gas tank explosion kills 8 in Bolivian carnival
《王冠》剧组公开拍卖演员角色!只为做慈善
国际英语资讯:UN chief reiterates two-state solution to Israeli-Palestinian conflict
体坛英语资讯:A moment of pride and joy: Chinese delegation raises national flag at Winter Games
为什么情人节爱心不是心脏的形状?
国际英语资讯:Indian PM Modi visits UAE to boost bilateral ties
国内英语资讯:PLA deputies elected to top legislature
花样滑冰比赛服为什么大面积采用肉色
国际英语资讯:Passenger jet with 71 on board crashes in Russia
美国报告称巴基斯坦武器库威胁美国区域利益
剑桥大学引入性侵匿名举报 9个月收到近200起投诉
国内英语资讯:Famed Chinese village benefits from share-holding reform
国际英语资讯:Ranking DPRK delegation returns to home country after visiting S.Korea
体坛英语资讯:Canadian Bloemen ends Dutch dominance in PyeongChang Games speed skating
国内英语资讯:1st LD-Writethru: Religions should better adapt to socialist society: Vice Premier
| 不限 |
| 英语教案 |
| 英语课件 |
| 英语试题 |
| 不限 |
| 不限 |
| 上册 |
| 下册 |
| 不限 |