Unless I have something to distract myself, like binge-watching Netflix until 2 a.m., then I get bored just being by myself. Here are 8 things I've realized only people who hate to be alone do.
我很讨厌独自一人,除非我要做点什么来分散注意力,比如看网飞(Netflix)看到凌晨2点。我发现下面这8件事只有那些讨厌孤单的人才会做。
1. You are always early or right on time.
你总是会早到或准时到。
Actually you are only right on time because you sat in the car outside for 15 minutes to not be weirdly early because you left your house WAY too soon because you got impatient waiting for it to be the right time to leave.
其实你正好准时是因为你已经坐在外面的车里等了15分钟,这只是为了不到得太早而让别人觉着你很怪,因为你没有耐心在家里等着到点再出门,所以你从家里出来得太早了。
2. You don't turn down plans.
你不会拒绝邀请。
Because the alternative of just hanging out with yourself seems terrifying.
因为选择自己待在家太可怕了。
3. Then you have to try not to act too excited when someone asks you to hang out.
有人叫你出去时你会尽量表现得不是太过兴奋。
"Yeah, I could probably do that." Reality: "OMG thank you for giving me something to do."
“恩,我可能会去。”事实是:“哦天啊,谢谢你让我有事做。”
4. "What are you doing tonight?" is a mass text, just in case.
“你今天晚上要做什么?”总是群发这条短信,只是存着侥幸心理。
Well if I text five people, at least one of them will be doing something that I can join.
要是群发给五个人,至少有一个人做的事我能参与。
5. You've become a social media stalker.
你成了一个社交网络狂。
Because people are so fascinating and it's a nice distraction.
因为网上的人都很有魅力,这是个很好的消遣。
6. You've thought about getting an animal at least twice a week.
每周至少考虑两次想养个小动物。
Well, if I get a dog then I can hang out with it. But then, won't they be lonely when I leave? Maybe I'll get two dogs...
哎,要是我有只狗我就能出去遛遛它,可是我不在家时它不会孤单吗?可能我该养两只……
7. You spend too much money.
花太多钱。
Going to see people usually means food or alcohol, often both, which means your bank account would rather you just be alone.
去找别人玩总是要买点吃的或酒,通常两样都要买,这就意味着你的银行卡倒宁愿你自己待着。
8. You don't have any food in your fridge.
冰箱里什么吃的都没有。
Why would you buy groceries when you eat out every day?
每天都出去吃为什么还屯吃的?
国内英语资讯:Chinas sharing economy sees surging market transactions in 2017
研究:适度饮酒和喝咖啡可延长寿命!?为我们的健康,干杯!
研究:适度饮酒和喝咖啡可延长寿命!?为我们的健康,干杯!
哪一瞬间让你确定TA就是对的人?
马斯克又放大招!这次要建全球wifi
当年的奥斯卡奖本该颁给这些影片[1]
国内英语资讯:China, Germany set 11 innovation platforms to strengthen cooperation
2017哪些化妆品牌最受年轻人欢迎?
体坛英语资讯:Bayern Munich stars struggle to control tempers after sidelining by Heynckes
国内英语资讯:Chinese delegation introduces Xi Jinping Thought on Socialism with Chinese Characteristics f
国内英语资讯:Xi Jinping thought in proposed constitutional amendment common aspiration of CPC, people: ar
体坛英语资讯:Former FIFA president backs Moroccos bid to host 2026 World Cup
美国一女子减重后判若两人 邻居都认不出来了!
读《小王子》,把口语练起来吧
体坛英语资讯:Two Chinese national handball players to play in Croatia
研究发现:不漂亮的女人更爱出轨
国内英语资讯:Commentary: Geelys Daimler investment reveals Chinese overseas business sentiment as being
Virtual exercise in the gym 利用虚拟现实技术的新健身体验
国际英语资讯:Normal ties with Israel impossible without settlement of Palestinian cause: AL chief
比尔盖茨上美国综艺
体坛英语资讯:China makes impressive start at 2018 ITTF Team World Cup
Black Death 'spread by humans not rats' 黑死病“由人类而非老鼠传播”
国内英语资讯:Heavy snow disrupts life in northeast China
单词 overlook、oversee 和 oversight 的不同
女性更易对生活满意,但...
国际英语资讯:Death toll in Egypts train crash rises to 15
国内英语资讯:China publishes contact details of provincial petition authorities
国内英语资讯:Senior Chinese leaders meet Winter Olympics delegation
体坛英语资讯:Asian Games torch relay to kick off in July
情怀必杀技:诺基亚“香蕉手机”回来了!
| 不限 |
| 英语教案 |
| 英语课件 |
| 英语试题 |
| 不限 |
| 不限 |
| 上册 |
| 下册 |
| 不限 |