There are a lot of changes to adjust to as you get older. Your metabolism slows down, those dreaded gray hairs pop up, and hangovers become an all-day event. With a few simple tweaks to your beauty routine, you'll feel and look as fresh as you did when you were in college.
年龄渐长,有不少变化得去适应。新陈代谢减缓,令人心生畏惧的白发冒出,宿醉不醒长达一天。以下的日常美容步序,只需稍作改变,就能让你焕然一新,宛若大学时代的你。
Wearing the wrong powder.
用错粉
The whole point of dusting on powder is to decrease shine — but is the product highlighting your flaws? Look for an HD formula: The microfine particles won't settle into fine lines, wrinkles, and enlarged pores.
扑粉的意义完全在于不让脸看起来太过油亮,但万一产品放大了你的缺点呢?找款高清粉底,微粒不会嵌入细纹和松弛的毛孔里。
Passing up primer.
放弃妆前霜
Silicone-based primers are especially effective at smoothing out your complexion and filling in wrinkles and pores, so when you apply foundation on top, you'll look flawless — and your makeup will last much longer.
含硅妆前霜对光滑肌肤、抚平皱纹及填补毛孔尤为有效。然后再涂抹粉底,你就会看起来完美无瑕, 你的妆容也更持久。
Dyeing hair all one color.
把头发染成一个色
Visit a colorist and ask them about adding dimension to your color. Brighter layers will warm up your complexion and make you look more youthful.
去拜访着色师,问问是否可以给你的发色增加些层次感。明亮的层次可以让你的脸色更柔和,看起来更年轻。
Not exfoliating regularly.
不常祛角质
Exfoliating is essential for all ages. Not only does it prevent bacteria from building up in pores and turning into acne, but shedding those old, dead layers triggers cellular turnover.
对于每个年来说,纪祛角质都很重要。这不但可以防止细菌堆积毛孔形成粉刺,褪去老化角质层还可以促进细胞更新。
Not drinking water.
不喝水
While regularly moisturizing goes a long way, you can give your skin a major boost by helping it glow from the inside out.
尽管常补水非易事,但你可以激发肌肤活力、由内而外散发光彩。
Rarely wearing sunscreen.
很少用防晒霜
Even if it's not sunny outside, and even if it's Winter, put it on. Sun damage happens instantly, and its the top cause of maturation on the skin.
即便室外不是阳光灿烂,即便是在冬天,都要涂抹防晒霜。太阳瞬间损害皮肤,是肌肤老化的首要原因。
Not using conditioner.
不用护发素
As you age, your hair gets drier and duller. Nourish it by applying conditioner several times a week.
随着年龄增长,你的头发愈来愈干、色泽愈来愈暗。每周涂几次护发素来滋养秀发。
Wearing too much black eyeliner.
眼线太黑
It’s time to put away the liquid liner. That harsh hue is drawing attention to your crows' feet! Consider a softer shade like charcoal or chocolate.
可以把液体眼线液收起来了,浓重的色彩会让人注意你的鱼尾纹。试试看用柔和的炭灰色和巧克力色。
Forgetting SPF on chest and hands.
不注意胸部和手部的防晒
Bring sunscreen on down to your chest and hands. After your face, your hands are the body parts that get the most sun exposure — thus aging you — so protect them.
胸前和手也要涂抹防晒霜。除却脸蛋,手部是最易受到日晒的身体部位,会使你衰老,所以要保护双手。
Failing to fill in your brows.
不画眉毛
Years of overplucking generally age you. Look more youthful by faking fuller arches.
常年过度拔眉使你显老。画眉,让眉峰饱满起来可以看上去更年轻。
Still wearing the same blunt haircut
常年发型古板突兀
Lighter layers feel more of-the-moment without being too trendy.
头发打薄些更符合当下审美,也不会过于时髦。
Leaving your sunglasses at home
太阳镜放家里
Wear a chic pair of sunglasses all year long! By not squinting at sunlight, you'll be staving off crows' feet.
终年都要戴时髦有型的太阳镜,不冲太阳眯眼睛,你可以远离鱼尾纹。
Wearing glittery eye shadow
涂抹闪亮的眼影
Stick to satin or silky matte shades.
要坚持用绸缎丝质的亚光眼影。
Wearing mascara on your lower lashes.
下睫毛也用睫毛膏
Bold lower lashes can draw attention to your fine lines, under eye bags, and dark circles.
大胆的下睫毛会吸引人们注意你的细纹、眼袋还有黑眼圈。
Skipping out on lip liner.
不画唇线
As you mature, fine lines form around your mouth. Line your pout.
随年龄增长,嘴角形成细纹,嘟起嘴画唇线吧。
走马观花看美国:体验世界过山车之最
双语:新型电脑芯片可让电脑提速20倍
罗格北京奥运会开幕式致辞全文
加媒抱怨“亚洲学生太多” 亚裔表示强烈不满
民众提前45小时排队买奥运门票
绯闻女孩第四季剧透 Chuck是否归来之谜
双语:七旬 “女巫” 被活活烧死
网通电信宣布:台湾地震受损电缆恢复运作
北京奥运村迎来首批“村民”
双语:《绝望主妇》第七季被爆有新主妇加入
双语资讯:台湾外海发生6.6级地震
双语:七旬老妇成世界最年长母亲
资讯英语:公务员考试报名 最火职位4616选1
孩子开销大怎么办?
北京安检可能减少奥运乐趣
奥运双语八卦:中国羽坛的夫妻档
阿联酋重金奖励夺奥运奖牌运动员
奥运给北京树起新地标
资讯热词:“绩效工资”怎么说?
郎平率美国女排出征北京奥运
双语:中国人均寿命增速有点慢
职称英语考试语法知识复习之动词
研究发现:人类大脑无法判断对方性别
欧盟报告称立陶宛为“谋杀之都”
360度看伦敦 世界最清晰全景图出炉
奥运前夕中国加紧空气治理
北京奥运机动车限行措施昨日启动
奥运电影经典台词11句
荷兰新推宠物狗啤酒 主人可与狗共饮
高价蓝光影碟超清晰画质纯属骗人?
| 不限 |
| 英语教案 |
| 英语课件 |
| 英语试题 |
| 不限 |
| 不限 |
| 上册 |
| 下册 |
| 不限 |