The word 'adjustment' seems very weird
和解,这个词听起来很别扭
but please believe me
但请相信我
adjustment is the key of happiness .
和解是幸福的关键
Always make your point,
如果你一味表达自己的观点
just think about yourself,
只想着自己
being selfish etc.
总是自私自利
Being selfish is good for a moment,
自私可能会让你一时感到畅快
but being selfish means making distance with everybody,
但自私也意味着与每个人都保持距离
with friends, family.
与朋友和家人保持距离
Being selfish means hurting others unnecessary .
自私意味着不必要的伤害别人
Adjustments means you truly love a person or your family.
而和解却意味着你真心爱一个人,爱你的家庭
Non-adjustments means you are selfish.
不接受和解,意味着你的自私
Adjustments means giving respect
和解意味着付出尊重
and Non-adjustments means you live only for yourself.
不接受和解,意味着你只为自己而活
Adjustments means creating a happy family
和解意味着你可以建立幸福的家庭
and good atmosphere around you
在你周围营造欢乐的氛围
and Non-adjustments means hurting everybody for your own sake.
而不接受和解则意味着出于自己的目的去伤害他人
Adjustment is tough ,
和解是一件困难的事情
it is very hard to go against your wish for others happiness
违背自己的心意,却要考虑他人的福祉,这的确很难
but believe me
但,请相信我
this tough course gives you a lifetime happiness
这艰难的一课,会给你带来一生幸福
and lots of blessings .
和无数祝福
If you will not adjust,
如果你不和解
nothing will happen,
什么都不会改变
things will go as they are going.
事情会只会自然的发展下去
your happiness will be lost somewhere.
你的幸福会在某处失去
We have to learn to adjust
我们必须学会和解
because it is a part of a life
因为这是生活的一部分
and of course
显然
we are not living on this planet alone.
我们不是生活在这个星球上唯一的人
People are adjusting with us
其他人也要学着与我和解
so do we have to.
我们也要学会如此
In short,
简而言之
I would like to say that
我想要说
if want to be loved by everyone
如果你想要身边的人爱你
then you have to learn to adjust,
那么,你就要学会和解
either the day is not too far
若非如此,总有一天你会发现
when you will be alone in your life.
你的生活中孤身一人
How much you adjust,
只要做出一点和解
you will be flooded with friends
你就会被亲朋好友包围
because non-adjusting people always remain alone,
因为不去和解的人永远都孤单
frustrated ,
备受挫折
depressed etc.
深陷抑郁
Happiness always gain in giving happiness.
幸福都是从给予幸福中获得的
Learn to adjust
学着和解
if you want to be happy.
如果你想要获得幸福
Always making others adjust for you
如果你总是强迫其他人为了你和解
means grabbing their happiness in your stubbornness
这意味着你把其他人的幸福操纵在你的固执之中
but remember one thing also,
但你还应该记住一件事
no one should always adjust.
没有人应该永远妥协
Remember one thing as well
记住一件事
that don't always adjusts
不要一味的和解
because always making adjustments
因为一味的与他人和解
means reducing your price in others eyes.
会让你在他人眼中掉价
If you want to be loved then learn to adjust.
如果你想要被爱,学会和解
If you want to be flooded with friends learn to adjust.
如果你想被朋友包围,学会和解
If you want to be happy then learn to adjust.
如果你想获得幸福,学会和解
GossipGirl第四季第8集剧情预告 诡计妹露馅
《哈利-波特》电影对原著删减情节(组图)
Top10:有争议的同性恋(LGBT)电影
10部经典佳片-荧屏上的教师形象
触不到的多结局:6部电影里看不到的结局
神往《哈利.波特》魔幻的英伦外景地
米基洛克《受难记》梅根福克斯演堕落天使
盘点《哈利波特》系列十大倒霉人物
7部有关孤独自闭的电影
电影推荐:14部独立佳片推荐
十部教你如何花钱的电影
25部最佳校园青春电影
剩女必看:荧幕败犬女王的求爱秘技
"我爱你"怎么说最美? 学最浪漫1
莱昂纳多未来几年的新片计划
重磅推荐:2011年最值得期待的十五部电影
2010英国BBC秋冬剧集宣传片
即将上映法国电影最值期待TOP10
那些真正值得收藏的经典电影 第1辑
秋日推荐:属于女人的11部经典电影
14部适合冬日欣赏的温情电影
"老友"重聚大银幕 粉丝只要怀旧不
《长发公主》玩伪记录片 仿Youtube热门短片
米高梅破产:怀念十大经典佳片
《阿凡达》删节片段首曝光
《豪斯医生》最新宣传视频:Huddy Histrion
女王亲临纳尼亚首映 魔法姐妹雪天性感抢镜
2010影响世界的50人--詹姆斯.卡梅隆(第30位)
"海扁王"亚伦独爱Cult片 推荐
对比照:长大后的好莱坞童星们
| 不限 |
| 英语教案 |
| 英语课件 |
| 英语试题 |
| 不限 |
| 不限 |
| 上册 |
| 下册 |
| 不限 |