The word 'adjustment' seems very weird
和解,这个词听起来很别扭
but please believe me
但请相信我
adjustment is the key of happiness .
和解是幸福的关键
Always make your point,
如果你一味表达自己的观点
just think about yourself,
只想着自己
being selfish etc.
总是自私自利
Being selfish is good for a moment,
自私可能会让你一时感到畅快
but being selfish means making distance with everybody,
但自私也意味着与每个人都保持距离
with friends, family.
与朋友和家人保持距离
Being selfish means hurting others unnecessary .
自私意味着不必要的伤害别人
Adjustments means you truly love a person or your family.
而和解却意味着你真心爱一个人,爱你的家庭
Non-adjustments means you are selfish.
不接受和解,意味着你的自私
Adjustments means giving respect
和解意味着付出尊重
and Non-adjustments means you live only for yourself.
不接受和解,意味着你只为自己而活
Adjustments means creating a happy family
和解意味着你可以建立幸福的家庭
and good atmosphere around you
在你周围营造欢乐的氛围
and Non-adjustments means hurting everybody for your own sake.
而不接受和解则意味着出于自己的目的去伤害他人
Adjustment is tough ,
和解是一件困难的事情
it is very hard to go against your wish for others happiness
违背自己的心意,却要考虑他人的福祉,这的确很难
but believe me
但,请相信我
this tough course gives you a lifetime happiness
这艰难的一课,会给你带来一生幸福
and lots of blessings .
和无数祝福
If you will not adjust,
如果你不和解
nothing will happen,
什么都不会改变
things will go as they are going.
事情会只会自然的发展下去
your happiness will be lost somewhere.
你的幸福会在某处失去
We have to learn to adjust
我们必须学会和解
because it is a part of a life
因为这是生活的一部分
and of course
显然
we are not living on this planet alone.
我们不是生活在这个星球上唯一的人
People are adjusting with us
其他人也要学着与我和解
so do we have to.
我们也要学会如此
In short,
简而言之
I would like to say that
我想要说
if want to be loved by everyone
如果你想要身边的人爱你
then you have to learn to adjust,
那么,你就要学会和解
either the day is not too far
若非如此,总有一天你会发现
when you will be alone in your life.
你的生活中孤身一人
How much you adjust,
只要做出一点和解
you will be flooded with friends
你就会被亲朋好友包围
because non-adjusting people always remain alone,
因为不去和解的人永远都孤单
frustrated ,
备受挫折
depressed etc.
深陷抑郁
Happiness always gain in giving happiness.
幸福都是从给予幸福中获得的
Learn to adjust
学着和解
if you want to be happy.
如果你想要获得幸福
Always making others adjust for you
如果你总是强迫其他人为了你和解
means grabbing their happiness in your stubbornness
这意味着你把其他人的幸福操纵在你的固执之中
but remember one thing also,
但你还应该记住一件事
no one should always adjust.
没有人应该永远妥协
Remember one thing as well
记住一件事
that don't always adjusts
不要一味的和解
because always making adjustments
因为一味的与他人和解
means reducing your price in others eyes.
会让你在他人眼中掉价
If you want to be loved then learn to adjust.
如果你想要被爱,学会和解
If you want to be flooded with friends learn to adjust.
如果你想被朋友包围,学会和解
If you want to be happy then learn to adjust.
如果你想获得幸福,学会和解
Bed of roses?
原来男性也会被女性虐待
全国人民代表大会常务委员会关于《中华人民共和国香港特别行政区基本法》第一百零四条的解释
“否定”的翻译(1)
水果姐凯蒂•佩里全裸出镜 呼吁粉丝为大选投票
20首最魔性的洗脑神曲:为什么它们挥之不去
Clearing her name[1]
联合国秘书长潘基文2016年世界海啸意识日致辞
德克萨斯州抓获枪杀警察的嫌疑人
新晋洗脑神曲PPAP,你听过了吗?
联合国秘书长潘基文2016年世界城市日致辞
Maverick views?
Part of the juggle?
By jingo, they're mad![1]
博科娃总干事2016年世界罗姆语日致辞
潘基文秘书长2016年终止针对记者犯罪不受惩罚现象国际日致辞
A checkered flag[1]
Special interest money?
《里加声明》
Fine tuning?
日本首相安倍:我对川普很有信心
太阳系其他星球水资源远胜地球 木星水量最大
街道名称书写:拼音还是中英结合
菲律宾前独裁者马科斯遗体下葬英雄墓园
印度出大招 放“天眼”抓随地便溺
李克强总理在第五次中国—中东欧国家领导人会晤时的讲话
潘基文秘书长2016年世界糖尿病日致辞
汉语中的排比翻译
Streetwise, street smart
川普誓言上任第一天就退出跨太平洋贸易协定
| 不限 |
| 英语教案 |
| 英语课件 |
| 英语试题 |
| 不限 |
| 不限 |
| 上册 |
| 下册 |
| 不限 |