1. When you first get home and see a stocked refrigerator and pantry.
一回家就看见满满当当的冰箱和食物柜。
Because the memories of binging on boring college food like this are still fresh.
大学里吃的无聊食物还记忆犹新。
2. Waking up to your favorite breakfast courtesy of Mom or Dad.
一觉醒来,发现爸妈已经准备好你最喜欢的早餐了。
3. Not worrying about your roommates eating the food in your pantry.
再也不用担心室友偷吃你储藏的食物了。
4. Going to the grocery store and picking out the slightly more expensive versions of your favorite foods because your parents are picking up the bill.
去小店的时候,可以买自己喜欢的但有点贵的食物,因为有爸妈付账。
Money-saving tips have a time and place—every day and in your apartment.
省钱也讲天时地利——在家里的每一天。
5. Going to a nice restaurant and letting your parents pick up the bill.
去不错的餐厅吃饭,然后让爸妈付账。
6. Eating real food that doesn’t need loads of extra salt and pepper.
享受原汁原味的美食,不用加大把的盐和胡椒来调味。
Why the heck do we use salt & pepper anyways?
说真的,我们为什么要用盐和胡椒?
7. No. More. Dining. Hall.
再也不用去!食!堂!了!
8. Having a huge variety of snacks for your late-night, at-home Netflix binges.
深夜在家狂看电影的时候,身边有一大堆零食。
9. Being able to make all the food on your Pinterest boards.
可以自己动手做Pinterest网站上搜集的所有食物。
10. Having a normal sized kitchen to do normal, adult cooking in.
在一个正常大小的厨房里像一个大人一样正常做饭。
11. Visiting all your favorite local restaurants regularly.
经常去当地你最喜欢的餐厅吃饭。
Nothing replaces the feeling of being recognized by the staff at your go-to local dive.
在经常去的餐馆里被工作人员认出来,这感觉简直无可替代。
12. A freezer full of popsicles, all day every day. Thanks, Mom.
冰箱里全都是棒冰,每天都能来一根。老妈你真好!
13. Having every single spice at your disposal, not just salt, pepper and Italian seasoning.
可以使用各种调料,不仅是盐、胡椒和意大利调料。
Spice up your life, seriously.
说真的,给你的生活加点料吧!
14. And OMG IF your parents have a garden: Finally, you get fresh, natural food of the gods.
对了,如果你家里有院子,那你还能尝到上天赐予的新鲜无比的天然食物!
15. And maybe the most powerful and holy Kitchen-Aid that costs more than your month’s rent.
也许还因为功能异常强大的厨宝而滚回家?它可比你一个月的房租还要贵。
16. Utilizing all of the makers that fit comfortably in a normal kitchen: waffle maker, panini maker, quesadilla maker.
在正常大小的厨房里舒舒服服地使用各种厨具,比如华夫饼机、意大利三明治机和墨西哥起司薄饼机。
17. When you have friends over and your mom asks if you guys want snacks.
请朋友来家里玩的时候,老妈会问“你们想不想吃点心?”
*Brings out tray of TV show inspired snacks*
拿点肥皂剧必备点心出来。
“Do you girls want some ‘Oliva Pope-Corn’?”
“孩子们,想吃爆米花么?”
“Nah, I’d rather have Liz Lemon’s ‘Night Cheese’, please.”
“呃,我比较想吃奶酪,谢啦。”
18. Free coffee.
免费咖啡。
This DIY iced coffee, or that French pressed coffee. At home it’s your coffee, your way.
自制冰咖啡或法压咖啡,在家想做什么咖啡就做什么咖啡。
19. Free alcohol.
免费酒水。
20. Free food everywhere.
到处都是免费的食物。
21. When your family orders pizza, it’s more like an event, rather than another MTWThF night at some unacceptable hour.
在家里点披萨比较郑重其事,而不像在学校那样在某个倒霉的晚上才不合时宜地点披萨做夜宵。
Or actually making this homemade, fancy pants pizza.
或者在家里自制一个超级美的披萨。
22. Shouting “MOMDAD” when you’re having a cooking emergency instead of trying to juggle your cellphone and a pan that’s on fire.
做饭时出了状况,你可以大叫“爸!妈!”,而不是一边看着锅着火,一边慌慌张张地打电话。
Maybe after this summer they’ll trust you enough to let you to use the butane torch. oooooh.
也许过了这个暑假,他们终于可以放心让你用丁烷点火枪了。好吧……
23. Eating every single crispy, juicy piece of food that your Mom or Dad cooks on the grill.
可以吃到爸妈在烤架上烤好的各种酥脆多汁的食物。
Then out-grill your old man after mastering these grilling tips.
还可以吃完就跑。不过掌握烧烤技巧后你就不需要爸妈啦。
国际英语资讯:Roundup: U.S. reimposes sanctions on Iran oil, banking industries amid Tehrans rejection
不用冲水也不连下水道 盖茨在北京推介“新世代厕所”
日本劳动节变“黑色假日” 让你体验给坏老板打工是什么感觉
世行报告称中国营商环境大幅改善 较去年提升30多位
The Falling Apple 掉落的苹果
国际英语资讯:Sri Lankan president to convene Parliament on Nov. 14 to solve political crisis
国内英语资讯:Spotlight: Heads of intl organizations laud Chinas continuous commitment to opening up,
美国选民准备中期选举投票
体坛英语资讯:Luka Modric never thought Zidane and Ronaldo would leave Real Madrid
国内英语资讯:Chinas perspective on human rights widely understood, recognized, supported: diplomat
全球超九成儿童呼吸有毒空气 可阻碍大脑发育
国际英语资讯:UN Security Council working group visits South Sudan
国际英语资讯:Chinese e-crackers a solution to Delhis air pollution ahead of Diwali festival
这8种肢体语言,能够让别人更信任你
国际英语资讯:Interview: Egypt seeks to learn from Chinas expertise in sports economy, Olympics organiza
体坛英语资讯:Kenyan runners eye breakthrough in their debut marathon in Amsterdam
国内英语资讯:Reform, opening-up driving force for cross-Strait relations: senior official
西班牙首家女性酒店明年开业 迎合“仅限女性”潮流
国际英语资讯:Portuguese president warns against military use for power games
国际英语资讯:Belarusian president says no need to deploy foreign military bases in Belarus
国内英语资讯:Chinese vice president advocates common development at New Economy?Forum
国际英语资讯:Elections in insurgent Ukrainian regions in line with Minsk agreements: Kremlin
国内英语资讯:China unveils plan for Huaihe River green economic belt
国际英语资讯:S.Korea, DPRK, UN Command hold follow-up talks to disarm JSA in border area
国内英语资讯:Chinese vice premier stresses environmental protection
国内英语资讯:There is every reason to be confident in future of Chinas economy: Xi
国际英语资讯:NATO chief assures support to Afghanistan
国内英语资讯:Chinas further opening up a benefit to world
国内英语资讯:China to further strengthen cooperation with Africa: top political advisor
体坛英语资讯:FC Barcelona confirm visit to China as part of 2019 Asian tour
| 不限 |
| 英语教案 |
| 英语课件 |
| 英语试题 |
| 不限 |
| 不限 |
| 上册 |
| 下册 |
| 不限 |