Because your best friends think they know you, but only your BEST-best friend knows and compliments your inner weirdo.
也许你的朋友自认为很了解你,但是有些事只有最最亲密的好朋友才知道,并且也只有他们才能尊重你那些小怪癖!
1. How disgusting your room really is.
你的房间究竟有多糟糕。
Crumbs in your bed, wrappers everywhere, and where the hell did the floor go?!
床上到处是面包屑,包装纸满地都是,还有地板哪去了?!
2. What you look like in the morning.
早上起来你究竟是什么样。
Doesn’t matter if you went out partying the night before, you wake up looking like a caveman. Always.
你昨晚有没有出去狂欢了都无所谓,哪天你起来的时候不像个穴居人?一如既往!
3. What your breath smells like in the morning.
早上起来后口气的味道。
How do they deal with it?
他们会怎么做?
4. How much you hate the person you are being nice to right now.
你到底有多恨你正讨好的人。
5. How people clearly don’t know you when they say you’re nice.
当别人夸你人不错的时候,他们明显是不懂你啊。
6. That part of you that has a weird taste in romantic partners.
你对另一半的奇怪品味。
Admit it, we all have swooned for a weirdo at some point, and they went along with it.
承认吧,我们有时候是会为一些奇怪的人倾倒,最好的朋友是不会介意的。
7. How much you actually eat
你到底吃多少
Your stomach is bottomless pit.
你的肚子就是个无底洞。
8. Your passwords to everything.
你所有的密码
Because you always need them to do things for you.
因为你总会让他们帮你做事。
9. What series you are currently binge-watching.
你最近疯狂迷上的剧。
10. How you don’t want to admit you’re good at something out of fear of looking cocky.
你不想承认自己的专长只因为怕别人觉得你太骄傲。
So they just brag about it to everyone.
所以他们就像所有人炫耀你的专长。
11. Your immature sense of humor.
你幼稚的幽默感。
We don’t like to admit it, but we’re all super immature.
我们都不愿意承认这一点,但我们都超幼稚。
12. Your favorite places to eat.
你最喜欢去哪吃饭。
Because you make them go everyweek.
因为每周你都拉着他们陪你去。
13. Every stupid thing you’ve ever done.
你做过的所有蠢事。
Because 98% of the time they are there to witness it.
因为有98%的几率他们见证了整个过程。
14. The weird things your family does.
你们家做过的怪事儿。
Karaoke at 10 a.m. on the weekends, eating ethnic food with our hands, lots of screaming (usually because that’s how we talk to each other) — you name it, they’ve seen it all.
周末早上10点唱卡拉OK,用手吃民族特色食物,大喊大叫(通常是因为我们就是这么讲话的)——看吧,他们都知道。
15. And last but not least, how much you love them.
最后也是最重要的,你有多在乎他们。
Just the fact that you guys are close enough for them to know these things is proof right there.
正是因为你们足够亲密,你的好朋友们才会知道这些事。
江苏省扬州中学2016-2017学年高二下学期期中考试英语试卷
国内英语资讯:Chinese FM urges China, Uzbekistan to boost SCO cooperation, strategic partnership
国内英语资讯:Digital transformation to accelerate Chinas manufacturing growth: report
国际英语资讯:20 pupils die in traffic accident in S. Africa
国内英语资讯:China, Russia eye stronger partnership as top Chinese legislator visits Moscow
国内英语资讯:Chinese federation honors female models, groups
苹果放大招,微信在iPhone上不能再打赏了!
国际英语资讯:News Analysis: French election crucial for future of Europe
国际英语资讯:UN chief, U.S. President Trump hold first meeting
国内英语资讯:Xi calls for contributions to world peace, development
跑步会传染?论找个瘦朋友的重要性
体坛英语资讯:Ding continues to lead fellow Chinese Liang at snooker worlds
联合国安理会强烈谴责朝鲜导弹试射
国际英语资讯:Gun salutes mark 91st birthday of British Queen
国际英语资讯:African experts urge investment in forest conservation to boost green growth
浙江省北仑中学2017-2017学年高一上学期期中考试英语试题 Word版含答案
美国常驻联合国代表谴责伊朗和真主党
奥巴马女儿的生活好刺激,被跟踪,还被求婚
国内英语资讯:First Chinese freight train from Xian arrives in Budapest
国内英语资讯:China pushes for all-round cooperation with Iran: vice premier
国内英语资讯:Belarus ready to become Silk Road hub: president
国际英语资讯:SCO members agree to enhance intl nuclear non-proliferation regime: FMs
共同促进和保护人权 携手构建人类命运共同体
福布斯青年领袖名人榜,吴亦凡、刘雯上榜!
江苏省扬州中学2016-2017学年高一下学期期中考试英语试卷
Christopher Reeve, 41
体坛英语资讯:PSG beat Montpellier 2-0, move atop Ligue 1 on Cavanis 31st league goal
体坛英语资讯:Chinese club favorite of volleyball tournament in Vietnam
国内英语资讯:Xi urges Guangxi to play bigger role in Belt and Road
Going on holiday should be an exciting moment. 阅读理解答案
不限 |
英语教案 |
英语课件 |
英语试题 |
不限 |
不限 |
上册 |
下册 |
不限 |