You have to make the call you’re afraid to make.
你要打电话,即使心里很怕。
You have to get up earlier than you want to get up.
你要比自己预想的起得更早。
You have to fight when you are already injured, bloody, and sore.
当你受伤、流血、疼痛时要反击。
You have to lead when no one else is following you yet.
没人愿意听你命令时,你要当领导。
You have to invest in yourself even though no one else is.
即使没人愿意投资你,你也要投资自己。
You have to look like a fool while you’re looking for answers you don’t have.
当你寻求答案时,看起来笨一点没什么。
You have to deliver results when making excuses is an option.
能找借口时,你也要给出结果。
You have to search for your own explanations even when you’re told to accept the “facts.”
即使你被告知要接受事实,也要自己找原因。
You have to make mistakes and look like an idiot.
你要像个傻瓜一样犯错。
You have to try and fail and try again.
你必须不断失败不断尝试。
You have to run faster even though you’re out of breath.
即使喘不上气,你也要尽力跑的快一些。
You have to be kind to people who have been cruel to you.
你要对那些对你残忍的人善良。
You have to meet deadlines that are unreasonable and deliver results that are unparalleled.
你要在不合理的最后期限前把事情做好,并做的很出色。
You have to be accountable for your actions even when things go wrong.
即使事情出错,你也要对自己的行为负责。
You have to keep moving towards where you want to be no matter what’s in front of you.
你要向目标迈进,不管横在你面前的是什么。
You have to do the hard things. The things that no one else is doing. The things that scare you.The things that make you wonder how much longer you can hold on.你必须做困难的事情。没人做的事情。你害怕的事情。让你知道自己能坚持多久的事情。
Those are the things that define you. Those are the things that make the difference between living a life of mediocrity or outrageous success.
这些事能塑造你。它们能让生活有平庸和成功的天壤之别。
The hard things are the easiest things to avoid. To excuse away. To pretend like they don’t apply to you.
困难的事情最容易让我们逃避、找借口不做、假装看不见。
The simple truth about how ordinary people accomplish outrageous feats of success is that they do the hard things that smarter, wealthier, more qualified people don’t have the courage to do.
普通人获得成功很简单,他们做困难的事情,这些事是那些更聪明、更富有、更称职的人没勇气做的。
Do the hard things. You might be surprised at how amazing you really are.
做困难的事情吧。你可能会惊讶自己有多了不起。
国际英语资讯:Spotlight: Brexit in midway but breakthrough still far away
沙特展开大范围腐败调查关押208人
美军空袭索马里青年党
Down in the dumps 一个表达“情绪低落”的地道说法
体坛英语资讯:Rockets coach DAntoni: Zhou Qi is going to be with us most of time
2017年12月英语四级作文范文:哑巴英语
安理会将讨论委内瑞拉危机
国内英语资讯:Silk Road Fund, General Electric set up energy infrastructure investment platform
国际英语资讯:ASEAN, Hong Kong sign trade, investment agreements
体坛英语资讯:Indonesia holds tennis test event for 18th Asian Games
New ape species discovered 科学家发现类人猿新物种
2017年12月英语六级作文范文:买房的重要性
体坛英语资讯:Angola to host second African League of Clubs
第三次“习特会”都说了啥?
体坛英语资讯:Korean star Kim out in 2017 Womens 9-ball?Championship
国内英语资讯:Xi, Putin pledge to enhance regional, intl cooperation
国际英语资讯:Vietnam, Australia to forge strategic partnership
国内英语资讯:Full text of Chinese President Xis signed article on Vietnamese media
体坛英语资讯:Record revenue filed by league leaders Man City
国际英语资讯:Saudi Arabia releases 7 out of 208 detained for corruption charges
一周热词榜(11.4-10)
今年维密要搞事啊,霉霉竟然和前男友、死对头同台?
国内英语资讯:Spotlight: Chinese climate delegation in Bonn calls for focused talks on pre-2020 action
普京署名文章:亚太经合组织第二十五次领导人非正式会议:共同走向繁荣与和谐发展
国际英语资讯:Germany faces hike in EU membership fees after Brexit
国际英语资讯:UN chief calls for bolder action to curb climate change
体坛英语资讯:Shandong smashes Jilin for four-game CBA winning streak
国际英语资讯:Vietnam, Russia agree to boost cooperation
体坛英语资讯:Croatia closer to 2018 World Cup after defeating Greece
体坛英语资讯:Detroit to host 2019 US Figure Skating Championships
| 不限 |
| 英语教案 |
| 英语课件 |
| 英语试题 |
| 不限 |
| 不限 |
| 上册 |
| 下册 |
| 不限 |