I work for Skip the Dishes
我的工作是送外卖.
If someone doesn't answer their door,
如果有人不出来接餐
we call.
我们就会打电话
If they don't answer the call,
如果他们连电话都不接
we message support chat,
我们会跟客服联系
and wait 7 mins while they try to contact them.
客服会尝试联系买家,我们会等待7分钟
If there is no answer after 7 minutes,
如果7分钟之后仍没有音讯
we can keep the food and leave.
我们可以自己收下食物,然后离开
You ordered from subway.
一个买家在三明治店下了单
A foot long pulled pork sub, and a 6 inch pizza sub. 2 bags of chips, and 1 cookie.
加长手撕猪肉三明治,六英寸长的披萨三明治,两袋薯条,还有一块曲奇
Because of you,
以为你
my family ate today.
我们一家人都美餐了一顿
I was so excited,
我感到兴奋无比
I ended my shift
我早早下班
and drove right home.
径直开车回家
My boyfriend got half of the foot long
我的男友吃了半份加长三明治
and a bag of chips,
还吃了一包薯条
my son got the pizza sub
我儿子吃了披萨三明治
and half of my half of the footlong,
还吃了我那半个加长三明治的一半
as well as the chips and cookie.
还吃了薯条和曲奇
I got the remaining quarter of the foot long.
我吃了剩下的四分之一个加长三明治
I am the sole provider
我是家里唯一挣钱的人
and we are not doing well.
家里状况并不好
I always short myself
我总是省吃俭用
to try to get them what they need.
设法为他们提供他们所需的东西
I had to spend most of the grocery budget on bills this month
这个月,大多数的杂物消费都是赊账
just to keep the water on and keep my job.
就为了保住我的工作,为了交水费
I haven't seen my son so excited in a long time,
我很久没见儿子这么开心了
as he was to get 2 treats with his yummy sandwich.
当他得知自己能吃到曲奇和薯条,还有美味的三明治的时候
I always feel bad when someone doesn't get their food.
当买家不接餐的时候,我总会十分内疚
Fortunately, the customer gets credit
还好,这样的买家可以得到积分
so they can re-order the food again free of charge.
他们可以免费重新下单
I'm sure they were annoyed at me somehow,
不知为何,我很确信,买家看到我的时候总是一副被惹恼的样子
I normally get bad reviews
我时常会得到差评
when someone doesn't pick up their food,
当买家不来接餐
despite me doing everything I can,
无论我如何做都没有作用的时候
but I wish they knew what it did for me.
我希望他们知道,因为他们,我得到了什么
体坛英语资讯:Barcelona step up interest in Brazilian midfielder Arthur
酒店里“double room”和“twin room”的区别
国内英语资讯:EU ambassador optimistic on the future of Chinas reform and opening up
国际英语资讯:5 people injured in classroom shooting at Los Angeles middle school
国际英语资讯:Trumps maiden SOTU address receives mixed response
体坛英语资讯:Leverkusen, Wolfsburg reap wins in German Bundesliga
体坛英语资讯:Real Madrid beat Valencia as Villarreal hammer Real Sociedad
火遍朋友圈的抖音,对此老外怎么看?
体坛英语资讯:Carlsen wins Tata Steel Chess Tournament for record sixth time
体坛英语资讯:Roger Federer beats Marin Cilic to claim the Australian Open
国际英语资讯:India to spend 12 pct budget on defense in 2018-2019: report
关于动物的14个误解 个个让你惊掉下巴[1]
国内英语资讯:Central Chinas Wuhan City welcomes foreign investors: mayor
国内英语资讯:China Focus: Mainland denounces Taiwans move to obstruct extra cross-Strait holiday flight
调查显示 26%在校大学生有较强创业意愿
猫生艰难!英国外交部捕鼠官被“制裁”,或因工作效率变低
梅姨加盟《大小谎言》第2季 其实她还出演过这么多电视剧
那些你后悔没在20多岁时做的事
社交媒体使用方式透露你是哪一种人
国际英语资讯:Unexpected matter found in hostile black hole winds
社交媒体使用方式透露你是哪一种人
老外在中国:令人“抓狂”的数学计算
EQ and IQ 情商和智商
体坛英语资讯:Marseille and Monaco tie in Champions League spot contention, Poyet high-flying in coaching
体坛英语资讯:Cavani becomes PSGs all-time top scorer in four-goal Ligue 1 crush
体坛英语资讯:Morocco seal semis spot at African Nations Championship
国内英语资讯:Chinas graft watchdog exposes corruption in poverty relief
特朗普国情咨文双语要点摘录
1月资讯热词汇总
国际英语资讯:UN?says?800,000?South?Sudanese?refugees?living in?Sudan
不限 |
英语教案 |
英语课件 |
英语试题 |
不限 |
不限 |
上册 |
下册 |
不限 |