It's time for a new year and a new you, but perhaps your heart is not in it this time around.
新年伊始,你可以打造出一个崭新的自己,但可能你却并不太想这么做。
Maybe you're jaded from too many failed New Year's resolutions, or maybe you're just not feeling motivated these days.
也许你的新年愿望落空太多次以至于你已经厌倦了,或者你新年这几天没什么动力。
Here are a few reasons why you may not be feeling it:
以下列出了一些原因可以解释这种情况:
1. It's medical.
身体上的原因
Check with your doctor to see if the reason for your lethargy is medically related.
找医生检查以下,看看你整天昏昏沉沉是不是身体上的原因。
There are plenty of medical conditions that can cause you to be too tired to be motivated, so try to figure out if a medical condition is the cause of it.
有很多健康因素会让你感觉太累了没动力,所以试着找找是不是身体原因。
2. You're comfortable.
你过得太安逸了。
If your life is quite comfortable, you may lose motivation to push yourself to grow.
如果你原本的生活很安逸,那么你就会失去自我奋斗的动力。
Keep in mind that it's always good to get out of your comfort zone, because that's the only way you can improve yourself.
记住让自己脱离舒适区是有好处的,因为这是让自己进步的唯一出路。
Do something you're hesitant about every week, and you'll find yourself getting used to it or even looking forward to the challenge after some time.
做一些你每周不愿意去做的事情,一段时间之后你会发现你已经习惯于甚至期待这种挑战。
It can be something small like asking someone you just met out for lunch, or a bigger move like giving honest feedback to your boss.
这些事情可能很小,例如邀某个刚认识的人出去吃午餐;或者大一点儿,比如向你的老板诚恳地反馈。
3. Taking on too much.
目标不切实际。
If you set unrealistic expectations, you are setting yourself up for higher chances of failing, which can cause you to lose motivation.
如果你有一些难以实现的期望,那实际上你失败的几率也会越高,这样也会让你失去动力。
Make sure your goals are actually achievable before setting them.
在树立目标之前就确保这些目标是切实可行的吧。
4. You've given up.
你已经放弃了。
After so many failures, you may be immune to tackling challenges.
失败得太多,以至于你对挑战自我已经免疫了。
It can be scary to put yourself out there again, but the greater the risk, the greater the rewards!
也许让自己再次踏足失败的地方有点可怕,但冒险越大,回馈越多!
If you're extremely gun-shy, take baby steps so you'll feel more confident once you manage to score small achievements.
如果你已经风声鹤唳了,那就小步前进吧!一步步堆砌起来的小成就会让你更有自信。
5. People around you.
周围人的影响。
Maybe you have someone in your life who brings you down, perhaps out of their own insecurities or maybe because they can't adjust to the idea of a different you.
可能你周围的人是让你毫无动力的原因,也许是由于他们自身的不安全感,又或者是他们不能接受一个全新的你。
Try to explain your reasons for attempting a change to them and ask for their support.
试着向他们解释你改变自我的原因,并请求他们的支持。
If they can't come to terms with it, perhaps it's better to keep your distance until they come around.
如果他们不能接受,那你最好在志同道合之前和他们保持距离。
体坛英语资讯:Leipzig beat Augsburg 2-0 in German Bundesliga
马斯克一手造梦想一手造时势
国内英语资讯:Chinas growing innovation capacity to play bigger role in global health: Bill Gates
我国城镇家庭看重校外教育
体坛英语资讯:Real Madrid warm up for PSG with 5 against Real Sociedad
国际英语资讯:Pakistan will not allow use of its soil against any country: army chief
各国央行应打击比特币
体坛英语资讯:China loses to Switzerland in mixed doubles curling opener
情人节送啥好?看看这些“反面教材”先
国内英语资讯:CCDI highlights further reform of national supervision system
国内英语资讯:China, ASEAN to begin consultation on Code of Conduct in South China Sea in March
春节到,贴一副英文春联吧!
体坛英语资讯:Zhejiang still has chance to enter playoffs after ending its losing streak
体坛英语资讯:Swedens Kalla wins first gold, Bjoergen of Norway makes history at PyeongChang Olympics
比特币滑向6000美元关口
国际英语资讯:U.S. vows to maintain sanctions against Russia on Minsk Agreements anniversary
国内英语资讯:Nasdaq to celebrate Chinese New Year through special opening bell
The Most Beautiful Woman In the World 世界上最美的女人
国际英语资讯:IOC President Bach to visit DPR Korea
剑桥大学引入性侵匿名举报 9个月收到近200起投诉
川普周一公布1.5万亿美元整修基础设施计划
南非执政党决定不再让祖马担任总统
国内英语资讯:China welcomes rapprochement between DPRK, ROK
初一到十五 春节习俗知多少[1]
美参议院权衡移民改革多种议案
拉马福萨可能成为南非新总统
以色列称空袭“重创”伊朗和叙利亚军队
体坛英语资讯:Udinese ink deal for Brazilian striker Vizeu
情人节,一句话虐哭单身族
情人节送啥好?看看这些“反面教材”先
| 不限 |
| 英语教案 |
| 英语课件 |
| 英语试题 |
| 不限 |
| 不限 |
| 上册 |
| 下册 |
| 不限 |