
Long-distance relationships are difficult — super difficult — but they’re doable, and come with a huge host of benefits. Seriously! For example…
异地恋很辛苦——非常辛苦——但并非不可能,而且有很多的优点。说真的!比如……
1.Communication becomes sacred. You’ll value any and all messages from your partner infinitely more.
交流变得异常珍贵。你会更加珍惜对方给你的任何信息。
2.Only being able to talk at certain times also means you get the happy jitters every time you hear your partner’s voice.
只能在特定的时间交谈也意味这你每次听到他/她的声音时,都会感到快乐的心跳。
3.And, thankfully, you’ll be so eager to catch up that you won’t bother with awkward small talk.
而且,谢天谢地,你会非常渴望知道对方的新消息,即使是无聊的废话也不介意。
4.Skype, meanwhile, becomes something you’re actually looking forward to.
同时,你真的开始期盼Skype上的新信息了。
5.And you two become masters of two-player apps, always excited for your partner’s next move.
你们俩都成了双人应用大师,你对他/她的下一步应用操作充满期待。
6. If things go well, distance helps trust grow exponentially.
如果进展顺利,距离会使你们之间的信任感成倍增长。
7. Being separate means you can master being independent and in a relationship.
异地也意味着你可以学会如何在一段恋情中自我独立。
8.And you never have to feel guilty about taking “me time.”
你可以毫无负罪感的享受“私人专属时间”。
9. awkward moments between yourself and your other’s parents are completely nonexistent.
你和对方父母无需进行尴尬的会面。
10.Travel! Adventures are great, especially when the person you love is your destination.
去旅行吧!冒险是一件非常棒的事,特别是当你为了所爱的人而去旅行的时候。
11. And that moment when you first see each other again — priceless.
再次重逢的那一刻——是无价的。
12. Not to mention now you actually have an excuse to do any touristy things you want, although you might be a tad distracted.
更别说你可以找到借口随心所欲的去各处游览,虽然他/她很可能分散你对景点的注意力。
13. But of course, even the most routine things become amazing.
但是当然,即使是最日常的事也变得充满乐趣。
14. Gifts and surprises are now worth infinitely more than they were before.
各种礼物和惊喜都比从前更珍贵。
15. And you have an excuse to unleash your inner romantic: Handwritten letters and postcards are the best.
你可以找到借口表达内心的浪漫:亲笔信和明信片是最好的选择。
16. Although you may fight, it’s often because you’ll wish the two of you just had more time together.
虽然你们可能会吵架,但那只是因为你们俩希望有更多的时间在一起。
17. You know, though, that you always have something to look forward to.
即便吵架,你也知道你总会怀有期待。
18. Finally, if your long-distance relationship is successful, you can rest assured that your relationship is pretty golden.
最后,如果你的异地恋成功了,你就可以确信,你们的关系是真金不怕火炼的。
19. And if all of this still doesn’t convince you, science says distance does actually makes the heart grow fonder.
如果这还不能说服你,科学证明距离确实会增进彼此心中的情感。
想成功?你需要牢记在心的15件事
体坛英语资讯:Tokyo Olympic organizers test accessibilty for disabled people
给公司改名学问大 苹果黑莓天堂地狱
国内英语资讯:Russia welcomes Chinese investment, says Putin
妈妈们的交友之道“教坏”青少年
你会得到一切:10句话让你内心强大
体坛英语资讯:Ex-Brazil goalkeeper Rogerio Ceni takes charge of Cruzeiro
三中全会:中国强调市场的决定性作用
国内英语资讯:Chinese vice premier stresses efforts for economic, financial stability
年终绩效考核:5R法让你绩效倍增
体坛英语资讯:Gasquet hinders Murrays singles comeback at Cincinnati Masters
体坛英语资讯:Brazil midfielder Walace agrees a five-year deal with Udinese
体坛英语资讯:Nadal pulls out Cincinnati for US Open prep
曼德拉追悼会手语翻译系假冒 全程瞎比划
国际英语资讯:Spotlight: Thousands rally in Aden to support UAE anti-terror role in Yemen
心脏病治疗的最新前沿消息
国际英语资讯:British PMs brother resigns as MP, minister
国际英语资讯:Venezuelan opposition leader, associates to be investigated for crimes against state
美国现实版还珠格格:女孩爱上击中自己的枪手
天差地别:男人和女人眼里的完美美女
国内英语资讯:China-Arab states expo opens with focus on trade, sci-tech cooperation
更好的实用性 通过Wi-Fi打电话的智能手机
中国首富拟建世界顶级奢华影都
体坛英语资讯:AS Roma overcome Real Madrid on spot kicks in preseason game
首台比特币ATM机在温哥华投入使用
国际英语资讯:Brazil, Chile to bring Mercosur, Pacific Alliance closer
体坛英语资讯:Felipe Melo sees red as Palmeiras stumble
国际英语资讯:British PM plans to address country after politicians wreck Brexit strategy
陨石撞击或把地球生命送上火星
好好生活,才能好好爱家人
| 不限 |
| 英语教案 |
| 英语课件 |
| 英语试题 |
| 不限 |
| 不限 |
| 上册 |
| 下册 |
| 不限 |