1. You speak to each other in an intricately crafted dialect of gibberish that nobody else understands.
你们之间会用一种精妙复杂的方式来说话,其他人一般听不懂。
2. You feel entirely comfortable climbing into their bed at 4 a.m. Uninvited.
你会在凌晨4点爬到他们床上,没有提前通知,但也一点儿也不觉得别扭。
3. They are privy to your secret prejudices. They still love you, somehow.
他们知道你对某事私下有偏见,但依然爱你。
4. They “like” your Facebook updates, Instagrams, and tweets as soon as they go up.
他们一上网,就会在脸书、图片分享应用和推特上各种“赞”你的更新。
5. You indulge in all of your guilty pleasures together, and have a mutual agreement to keep your uncoolness secret.
你们可以沉溺于所有的恶趣味中,还相互约定要保守这个秘密。
6. You’ve started mentally collecting anecdotes for your Maid of Honor/Best Man speech.
你开始在心里默默收集伴郎/伴娘致词中需要的趣闻轶事。
7. You literally always owe each other money but trust that you’ll balance out over the years.
你们互相欠钱,却坚信过几年一定会扯平。
8. You know their wardrobe inside-out.
你非常清楚他们的衣柜里都有些什么。
9. You can sense each other’s emotional state over text message, based on punctuation and Emoji usage.
你们用标点和表情符号发短信,向对方表达各自心情。
10. You’re Facebook friends with each other’s parents, siblings, and significant others.
你们在脸书上会把对方的父母、兄弟姐妹和其他重要的人都加为好友。
11. You’ve traveled with each other for an extended period of time without ending up wanting to kill each other.
你们可以一起出游很长时间,却还没有把对方杀死的想法。
12. You hate all the same people, no questions asked.
你们讨厌同样的人,不用问原因。
13. You can discuss the following things freely: money, sex, religion, family.
你们可以畅谈以下话题:金钱、性、宗教、家庭。
14. Despite being intelligent as individuals, you’re truly harebrained collectively.
一个人时还很冷静聪敏,但当你们凑到一块儿后就变得粗心没脑子了。
15. You know each other’s preferred drinks and you’ve gotten really good at making them.
你们知道对方最爱喝什么,也很擅长做这种饮料。
16. You have each other’s romantic histories memorized, including heroes, villains, and even the briefest cameos.
你们都记得对方的恋爱史,包括英雄、大反派、甚至故事里最平凡的小配角也不例外。
17. You had a specific memory in mind for every single item on this list.
这个清单里的每一项都有你们独特的回忆。
18. And you’re gonna spend the next 20 minutes on the phone with your BFF, checking them all off.
接下来你会花20分钟给你的死党打电话,逐条确认清单内容。
Except, except for, apart from, besides 四种表示“除了”的说法
研究发现 微笑能给人造成压力也能缓解压力
国内英语资讯:Xi, Macron agree to jointly uphold multilateralism, tackle global challenges
国内英语资讯:Premier Li urges efforts to promote stable economic growth, improve peoples livelihood
Barking up the wrong tree 英国人用 “喊错了树”表示“攻击错了目标”
老外聊天必备缩写,看你会多少?
美联邦法官裁定DACA必须继续
体坛英语资讯:Varene: we tried to ignore Neymar transfer rumors
国际英语资讯:Mexican president downplays alarm over dengue
国际英语资讯:Massive fires sweep Lebanon due to sudden temperature rise
美环保署长面对愤怒议员:我没什么好隐瞒的
川普提议在朝鲜半岛非军事区会晤金正恩
你知道社交媒体上的sadfishing是什么意思吗?
国际英语资讯:Environmental protests continue in central London despite police warnings
调查显示 美国千禧一代已经开始弃用社交媒体
体坛英语资讯:Feature: No Barcelona revenge for Dortmunds Alcacer
国际英语资讯:Fuel prices, transit fares drop to pre-protest levels in Ecuador
体坛英语资讯:Beijing 2022 Winter Olympic and Paralympic mascots unveiled
偷拿厕纸、烟灰缸?这些年从白金汉宫“顺手牵羊”的名人可真不少
甘蔗积木:乐高拟用环保材料替代传统塑料
国际英语资讯:British Royal Mail faces first national strike in decade
If There Is No Water On Earth 如果地球上没有水
法国总统马克龙对美国国事访问
国际英语资讯:IMF lowers global growth forecast for 2019 to 3 pct
马克龙访美 伊朗、叙利亚和贸易是重大议题
体坛英语资讯:Shangri-La to host cross country race
国际英语资讯:U.S. piles up pressure on Turkey over offensive in Syria amid doubts
90岁李嘉诚宣告退休 香港'超人'时代结束
教育部全面取消特长生高考加分
成功人都有什么好习惯?
不限 |
英语教案 |
英语课件 |
英语试题 |
不限 |
不限 |
上册 |
下册 |
不限 |