When you are behind, it can be overwhelming. It may feel like you will never be back on track. You might not be able to immediately get all your work done. However, you can always be catching up.
当你落后了,你会觉得工作难以应对,感觉像是你永远无法回到正轨。你好像无法马上做完你的工作。然而,你总是可以赶上来的。
Are you falling behind on your work? Do you ever find yourself behind? Too many to dos. Not enough time. So much work, that is feels like the flood of tasks will never stop.
你在工作中落后了吗?你是否曾经发现自己落后了呢?很多待办事项。时间不够用。太多工作,好像如潮般的工作永远不会停止。
When you are behind, always be catching up. A little bit here and a little bit there. Productivity is not accomplished in one fell swoop. It probably took you quite a bit of time to get into your current situation; it’s going to time to get out of it.
当你落后的时候,总是会赶上来的。这里完成一点,那里完成一点。工作效率不是一下子就能实现的。你可能是花了一些时间才到你现在的处境,摆脱这种情况也需要花时间。

Here are 7 Ways to Always Be Catching Up:
七个方法让你赶上进度:
1. Stop Digging
停止挖坑
When you find yourself in a hole, the first thing to do is stop digging. Address the issues and behaviors that are causing you to not get things done.
当你发现自己在一个洞里,首要事情是停止挖坑。找出那些造成你没有完成工作的问题和行为。
2. Clean Up Your Workspace
清理你的工作区域
Taking a few moments to clean up the mess can help you see your work and have room to actually do it. Don’t underestimate how your workspace affects your productivity.
花点时间收拾脏乱无章的工作区域,可以让你看到有哪些工作要做,并且腾出空间来做这些工作。不要低估你的工作区域对你工作效率的影响。
3. Check Your List
检查你的待办清单
When you are behind, you stress about the things that are not getting done. Make sure you look at your todo list, so that you can address your highest priority tasks first.
当你工作滞后了,你会对没做完的事情感到很紧张。确保你看过待办事项清单,这样你可以先解决当务之急的工作。
4. Shut Your Door to Interruptions
免于外界干扰
If interruptions are keeping you from getting your work done, you may need get some peace and quiet. Find an isolated place to work, or simply close your door until you complete the task at hand.
如果外界干扰时造成你无法完成工作的原因,那你需要一个远离喧嚣的地方。找到一个单独的环境来工作,或者干脆关上门,直到你完成手头上的工作为止。
5. Eat that Elephant Bite by Bite
大象要一口一口的吃
You probably have an “elephant task” that is so big that you think you will never get it done. When you need to eat the elephant, dedicate yourself to doing a little bit each day.
或许你有一个“大象工作”,任务如此巨大,你觉得你永远也完成不了。当你需要吃掉大象时,你要坚持每天都做一点。
6. What Do You Need to Stop Doing?
你需要停止做什么?
If you don’t have enough time, you need to remove some activities from your day. Sometimes it isn’t what you need to get done, but rather what you shouldn’t be doing in the first place. Take a hard look at where you are spending your time and what you can cut out of your schedule.
如果你没有足够的时间,你就要取消一部分日常活动。有时问题不是出现在你要完成什么,而是你不应该先做什么。认真的看一下你每天都将时间花费在什么地方,仔细想一下哪些活动应该从你的日程中删除。
7. When You Can’t Do A Lot… Do a Little
当你无法做很多时……少做一点
You won’t always be able to get all of your work done. When you can’t do it all, do one thing. A little bit done today, always beats the promise of more done tomorrow.
你不可能总能可以将全部工作做完。如果你无法做完所有的事情,就去完成一件。今天完成一点,明天就有少做一点的希望。
Sometimes you will find yourself behind. You won’t be able to do all the things you need to do. Instead of letting it overwhelm you, take small productivity steps in the right direction.
有时你发现自己落后了,你不可能做完所有要做的事情。与其让工作将你压到,不如在正确的方向上采取有效率的步骤。
美国议员等待司法部长塞申斯作证
国际英语资讯:British PM says she takes responsibility for election result
国内英语资讯:China, Greece to boost cooperation through Belt and Road Initiative
国际英语资讯:U.S. not winning in Afghanistan: U.S. defense chief
国际英语资讯:G7 meeting on environment confirms split on climate between U.S., allies
最好的学习方法 The Best Way to Learn Knowledge
现实版樊胜美! 父母逼女儿出10万给弟弟买房!
未终结的故事 The Unfinished Story
英首相任命内阁成员誓言留任
国内英语资讯:China, Luxembourg sign deals on finance, aviation
国内英语资讯:Chinese premier stresses reform of government functions
体坛英语资讯:Neymar poised for 100th Brazil appearance
美国的移动互联网快吗?还不到全球前25呢
国内英语资讯:China-Panama diplomatic ties signal universal consensus on one-China principle
体坛英语资讯:Top athletes skip Kenya s C ships for Rome Diamond League
中国要发156颗低空卫星,全球无死角Wi-fi!
马德里公交车禁止男性岔开双腿占座
体坛英语资讯:Halep keeps calm on the line of womens world No. 1
体坛英语资讯:Kenyas Kiprop beaten in national Championships
国内英语资讯:Chinese presidents signed article lauded by Greeks
英国大学排名下滑因为招收更多穷学生?
体坛英语资讯:Argentina hold Germany 2-2 in international friendly
国际英语资讯:May says Brexit talks to start as scheduled despite losing parliamentary majority
国内英语资讯:Chinese regulator warns against unregistered offshore corporate debt
体坛英语资讯:China Olympic champion Sun Yang ready for new challenges as three swimming events added in T
国际英语资讯:U.S. appellate court again rules against presidents travel ban
体坛英语资讯:Feature: A Kazakh herdsman chases his cycling dream
国内英语资讯:Prospects of U.S.-China relations promising: think tank symposium
纳达尔法网十冠封神!31岁的他仍是红土之王
Toe to toe?
| 不限 |
| 英语教案 |
| 英语课件 |
| 英语试题 |
| 不限 |
| 不限 |
| 上册 |
| 下册 |
| 不限 |