Which Emotion Do You Hide from the Most?
哪种情感是你最想逃避的?
获得561好评的回答@Brooke Schwartz
Worry.
担心。
As Dushka Zapata says, worry is a useless emotion.
正如萨帕塔所说,担心是无用的情绪。
It does nothing but stress you out, and I hate that, so I hide from it.
它起不了任何作用只能使你感到紧张,我很讨厌担心,所以这是我最想逃避的。
Why hasn’t Mom texted you back by now?
为什么妈妈至今还没回你短信?
A million morbid images spill through my brain. What if she collapsed somewhere? What if she needs my help? What if she’s been attacked by someone?
成千上万张恐怖场景穿过我的脑袋。如果她在某处倒下了怎么办?如果她需要我的帮助怎么办?如果她被某个人袭击了怎么办?
She’s fine, I assure myself.
她很好,我反复告诉自己。
More awful situations fill my head. Then she texts, I’m by the door.
接着,更多糟糕的场景出现在我的脑海里。之后她回我短信:“我在门口。”
I breathe a sigh of relief.
我叹出一口气。
获得460好评的回答@Sravani Katta
Fear.
恐惧。
Fear of losing the imperative people of my life, who truly matter to me.
害怕失去生命中那些对我很重要的人。
I've already lost some of my dear ones in an abrupt manner. I don't have more mettle to bear losing someone again. Many times, I try to overlook it, but sometimes, my hands become moist if I hear about someone's death.
我已经由于突然的原因失去了一部分最亲的人。我没有办法再忍受失去其他亲人。很多次我试着去忽略它,但是有时当我听到某个亲人的死讯时我的整双手都湿透了。
获得904好评的回答@Madison Sapinski
I don’t really hide from my emotions. I acknowledge that I feel them, but I don’t like feeling them. I know that emotions affect my ability to process information and make a logical decisions, and I don’t like this. I severely crush strong emotions that and hope they don’t come out again.
我从不逃避自己的情绪。我承认我可以感受到我的情绪,但我并不喜欢感受它们。我知道情绪会影响我的处理信息并作出符合逻辑的决定的能力,所以我不喜欢这样。我会强烈地克制自己的情绪,希望它们不会出现。
But if I had to choose an emotion, I guess it’d have to be anger. Anger makes you do the stupidest things that you don’t mean. I try very hard to curb my anger, and I try very hard to hold the furious words in. I try to wait until the feelings pass before talking about what the problem was.
但如果要选一个情绪,我认为应该是愤怒吧。愤怒可以使你做出一些你并不想做的蠢事。我努力地抑制自己的愤怒,努力地克制一些激烈的言辞。我努力地等待情绪消退后再去谈论问题所在。
国内英语资讯:China takes countermeasures against restrictive measures on Chinese media agencies in U.S.
“哈士奇”的千古癌症 绵延1.1万年
国际英语资讯:S.Korea reports 74 more COVID-19 cases, 8,236 in total
体坛英语资讯:Germanys Friedrich takes 4-man bobsleigh World Cup overall title
国际英语资讯:Over 7,000 people die of COVID-19 globally: WHO
体坛英语资讯:China names roster for womens basketball Olympic qualifiers
新研究:咖啡能提高你解决问题的能力
体坛英语资讯:FIFA President proposes new initiatives for upgrading African football
教你做甜美辛香的冬日姜饼
国际英语资讯:Biden projected to win Floridas Democratic primary -- U.S. media
体坛英语资讯:CAF decides to continue its partnership with FIFA to initiate reforms
体坛英语资讯:Austrias Hoelzl takes double win in womens ski jumping World Cup
I Have Grown Up 我已经长大了
这五种吃法无助于提高免疫力
百威推出一种摇了才能喝的啤酒
国际英语资讯:Sub-Saharan Africa reports more COVID-19 cases amid stronger countermeasures
不要迷信“超级食物”!这五种吃法无助于提高免疫力
国内英语资讯:Chinese premier says China stands firmly with EU in fight against COVID-19
担忧疫情蔓延 美股“熔断”全球股市下跌
国内英语资讯:Xi holds talks with Pakistani president to deepen ties amid fight against COVID-19
国际英语资讯:Iraqi president urges new PM-designate to hold early elections
国际英语资讯:Italy records high coronavirus death, cure totals as officials search for more doctors
办信用卡的优缺点
国际英语资讯:COVID-19 cases in U.S. top 7,000: Johns Hopkins University
泰国大选提前投票受阻 当局寻求收复被占领区域
国际英语资讯:COVID-19 cases top 200,000 globally, death toll over 8,000: WHO
美国重量级团体支持希拉里竞选总统 已开始筹款
奥巴马提名密码专家出任NSA新局长 亲自面试
全球疫情消息汇总:欧盟全境封锁30天 欧洲杯推迟到明年
国际英语资讯:U.S. sanctions Syrian defense minister over Idlib conflict
| 不限 |
| 英语教案 |
| 英语课件 |
| 英语试题 |
| 不限 |
| 不限 |
| 上册 |
| 下册 |
| 不限 |