
1. Blueberries 蓝莓
Blueberries are touted as one of the best sources of antioxidants out there. And they have a huge side benefit: They are indescribably delicious when they are in season, from July through September.
蓝莓被誉为最好的抗氧化剂食物来源之一。而且,七月份到九月份上市的时令蓝莓实在是美味至极!

2. Strawberries 草莓
Strawberries are filled with vitamin C, and guess what loves that? Your skin. So these wonderful berries, so good on cereal and ice cream, not to mention strawberry shortcake, keep your skin looking its best while you say "yummy."
草莓富含维生素C,而维生素C对肌肤有美白功效。所以,这些美味的浆果不但可以做成可口的草莓麦片粥、草莓冰欺凌或是草莓松饼,还能让你在大呼美味的同时使你的肌肤保持最佳状态。

3. Apples 苹果
Don't peel these babies! You probably heard that from your mother, and she was right on target. The skin of the apple contains quercetin, a powerful antioxidant that protects against skin cancer. Apples also are a good source of fiber, meaning you feel full for hours after eating one.
不要削皮!妈妈可能这样说过,她说的没错。苹果皮中含有槲皮素,槲皮素是一种强力抗氧化剂,能够预防皮肤癌。苹果中还富含纤维,进食一个苹果,几小时都不会饿。

4. Nuts 坚果
Nuts, especially walnuts, almonds and hazelnuts, are high in omega-3 fat. And your skin really benefits from the moisture that brings. Nuts are also high in arginine, an amino acid that helps you burn fat.
坚果类,特别是核桃、杏仁和榛子中富含ω- 3脂肪酸,ω- 3脂肪酸能使皮肤保持水润。坚果中的精氨酸含量也很高,这种氨基酸能帮助燃烧脂肪。

5. Chile Peppers 辣椒
Whoa! Chile peppers really turn on the heat. And capsaicin, which is the source of that heat, cuts back on those hunger pangs, according to a study in the June 2009 issue of the "European Journal of Nutrition." So that burning mouthful might be worth it.
喔!辣椒的口味可真是火热。而辣味的来源就是辣椒素。根据2009年6月《欧洲营养学杂志》研究报告,辣椒素能降低饥饿感。如此看来,嘴巴所受的火辣还是值得的。

6. Greens 绿色蔬菜
Vitamin A and potassium both make your skin radiant. And both are found in greens, particularly romaine lettuce. Dark leafy greens contain antioxidants that help your skin fight sun damage, such as wrinkles and skin cancer.
维生素A和钾都能让你的皮肤光彩照人,而绿色蔬菜,特别是生菜中,含有丰富的维生素A和钾。深绿色叶类蔬菜中含有的抗氧化剂,有助于降低阳光对皮肤的伤害,可以减少皱纹产生,预防皮肤癌。
Pain in the neck 令人讨厌的事情或人
Like reality, only better? 喜欢现实, 只会更好?
Are you a team player? 你是一名具有团队精神的人吗?
Is a game just a game? 游戏只是游戏吗?
The last/final straw 忍无可忍,使人最终崩溃的一击
The university of life 生活经历
Reunion? Count me out! 重聚? 别算上我!
Hangry 饥饿成怒
Burn a hole in your pocket 有钱不花难受
Lights! Camera! English! 灯光,摄像机,英语!
Bye bye Big Ben's bongs 与大本钟的钟声暂时告别
To fall at the first hurdle 跌倒在第一关
A cashless society 无现金社会
Until I'm blue in the face 任凭你磨破嘴皮
The problem with big brains 聪明大脑所带来的问题
White / blue-collar worker 白领,蓝领
Clean up your act 改邪归正
Brain training 如何训练大脑?
Barefaced 厚颜无耻的
Closing the doors on paradise 为生态修复关闭旅游天堂岛屿
Mobiles at the movies 在电影院里玩手机
Are you addicted to your phone? 你是不是玩手机上瘾了?
The daily commute 每天上下班
Bored at work? Sue the boss! 工作无聊怪老板?
Drama queen 小题大做的人
The future of English 未来的英语语言变化
To turn something upside down 把……翻个底朝天
Can a lie-in make you healthier? 睡懒觉能让你更健康?
Pull something out of the hat 突施妙计
Would you let your baby sleep in a box? 你愿意让自己的宝宝在盒子里睡觉吗?
| 不限 |
| 英语教案 |
| 英语课件 |
| 英语试题 |
| 不限 |
| 不限 |
| 上册 |
| 下册 |
| 不限 |