A week ago I started running again for the first time in over a year.
一周之前,我又开始长跑了,这是我罢跑一年多以后第一次跑步。
I've been pushing myself hard every single day.
这段时间以来,我每天都对自己非常苛刻
Today I was running on a trail, and I passed a guy.
我正在一条小路上跑步,偶然经过一个男人身边。
He made eye contact and gave me a thumbs up.
他和我对视了一样,还对我竖起了大拇指。
I was running back, and I passed him again.
我往回跑的时候,又遇到了他。
This time he said "keep it up buddy."
这次,他对我说,“加油,伙计!”
I dont know why, but that was like rocket fuel.
我不知道为什么,只觉得自己像是打了鸡血一般。
I was almost blown up,
我感到自己身体里元气满满,简直快要爆了
but that got me going and I finished strong.
但这也支持着我继续跑下去,最后出色的完成了跑步的路程。
I saw him again on my last lap.
我跑最后一圈的时候,又看到了他。
He asked me about my goal for the day,
他问我这一天的目标是什么
and we talked for a second.
我们还一起走了一会儿
He gave me some encouraging words
他对我说了一些鼓励的话
and we moved on.
我们就各走各的路了。
It was a simple thing,
这只是一件小事
but it made me push harder when I was ready to give in.
但是当我想要放弃的时候,它告诉我要再推自己一把。
Point is, if you see someone out there working hard,
我想说的是,如果你看到某人也正在拼搏
a little encouragement goes a long way.
一句小小的鼓励一定会让他受益良久
Try it out.
去试试吧!
为啥中国游客不喜欢澳洲更喜欢去俄罗斯度假
'Jianti' and 'fanti' are equally good
Good manners means avoiding the serious stuff
Brave boy rings alarm bell for all
Tail wags dog?
Proof, as suffix
“假小子”怎么说
Letting the young learn from life
Throw in the towel?
意大利总理承诺震后重建
Variety in name not a bad thing
How they helped fire young hearts
A case of getting the facts right
希拉里会因“邮件门”调查而落选吗?
Rub the wrong way?
CNN主播辱华用词分析
How a crazy monk led me to enlightenment
百日离愁 奥巴马的大失误盘点
Tiger, tiger! faking bright
Gone south?
Kind lessons for robber and society
Make a beeline?
中英双语话中国民风民俗 第145期:社火是什么
意大利总理推出重建中部地震灾区计划
杜特尔特告诉日本他的中国之行只是经济方面
Quality of translations deteriorating
什么是“Water cooler”
传统的处女情节导致中国处女膜修复手术流行
Skin-deep translation may mislead
Soothed feet, clean conscience
| 不限 |
| 英语教案 |
| 英语课件 |
| 英语试题 |
| 不限 |
| 不限 |
| 上册 |
| 下册 |
| 不限 |