所在位置: 查字典英语网 >考试英语 >BEC英语 > BEC初级 > BEC初级作文 > 生命中的小瞬间

生命中的小瞬间

发布时间:2019-05-31  编辑:查字典英语网小编

It was the first day of April,

这是四月的第一天

but Mother Nature hadn't gotten the message.

可是大自然母亲却似乎忘了送来春天的消息

Like some bad April Fool's Day joke

就像愚人节的一些糟糕的玩笑一样

the ground was hard and frozen when I walked outside.

我走到户外,发现大地干涸,霜冻未消

The grass and few daffodils that had bloomed were covered in frost.

只有几株刚萌芽的小草和水仙,被覆盖在寒霜之下

The single dandelion that had popped its head through the ground

一株孤零零的蒲公英好不容易从泥土里钻出头来

had closed up again in the below freezing cold.

却遇到零度以下的严寒,只得又萎缩起来

I watched the sun peeking over the trees

我看着太阳从树林背后窥视着大地

and wondered if Spring was ever going to arrive.

心里怀疑着,春天真的会来临吗

As the day wore on, however,

可是,随着白昼渐暖

the sun began to warm the cold air.

太阳开始给寒冷的空气加温

The frost slowly receded on my car windows

车窗上的白霜慢慢消融

and the grass turned wet

小草变得湿润起来

as the temperatures crept above freezing.

气温升到了零度以上

By the afternoon I was even able to slip my jacket off

到了下午,我甚至可以把夹克衫脱下来了

and for the first time in many weeks walk around outside in just my shirt sleeves.

数月以来第一次,我可以穿着薄衬衣四处走动

I decided then to take my dogs out for a nice long walk in the sunshine.

我决定牵着几条狗去晒晒太阳,来场愉快的,长长的散步

It felt so good just being outside.

无需其他,仅仅是呆在户外,已经让我开怀不已

It didn't matter that there was still a chill in the air.

空气中仍有一丝寒意,但是没有关系

I had hope that warmer days would soon arrive.

我有了希望,相信天气不久就会转暖

It was at that moment that I saw a tiny, single, white butterfly fluttering around.

就在这个时候,我看到一只蝴蝶扑闪着翅膀飞来飞去,这是一只小小的白色蝴蝶,孤孤单单的

I remembered how much my Mom had loved butterflies when she was here on earth

我突然想起,母亲在世的时候曾经多么喜爱蝴蝶

and how many times she had sent them to me to help me carry on after she was not there.

她离世之后,多少次当我跌入低谷,她托蝴蝶来鼓励我坚持下去

I knelt down and smiled at the little guy.

我屈膝对那只小家伙报以微笑

I spoke to him gently while he flew in circles around my head

它围着我的脑袋盘旋,我对它轻声低语

and waved goodbye when he flew off back towards the sky.

最后它展翅飞回空中,我挥手向它告别

It was a magical moment

这真是神奇的一刻

and even though it was still quite cold for April,

尽管相较往年的四月天气温仍然很低

it was Springtime in my soul.

我心中已经感受到了春天的暖意

I know that this was only a moment in my life.

我知道这只是我生命中一个小小的瞬间

But life happens in the moment.

但我们不就是活在这样一个个小小的瞬间里吗

Our lives are nothing more than a million moments, one after another.

我们的生活就是数百万个这样的小瞬间相互连接组成的

Each moment we use to love, to laugh, to uplift ourselves,

我们用每个瞬间去爱,去欢笑,去鼓舞自己

and to help others makes life better for everyone.

让每个人的生活更加美好

Embrace all of your moments then.

去拥抱你拥有的每个时刻吧!

Use them well.

好好利用它们

Live them with love.

用爱灌注它们

Each one of them is a gift.

每个瞬间都是一个礼物

查看全部
推荐文章
猜你喜欢
附近的人在看
推荐阅读
拓展阅读

分类
  • 年级
  • 类别
  • 版本
  • 上下册
年级
不限
类别
英语教案
英语课件
英语试题
不限
版本
不限
上下册
上册
下册
不限