Beep! Beep! Beep! I rolled over and turned off my alarm clock.
“嘀!嘀!嘀!”我翻了个身,关掉了闹钟。
It was still dark outside so I felt my way to the wall switch and turned on the light.
外面还一片漆黑,我摸索着穿过房间,找到墙上的开关,打开电灯。
I got dressed quickly because I knew both of my dogs would be eager to get outside for their morning walk.
我快速穿好衣服,我知道我的两条狗都急不可耐地想要出门去晨练了。
I reached over to grab a coat and stopped.
我伸手去拿外套,然后楞了一下。
It was technically still Fall but the weather here in the Appalachian mountains of my home didn't follow a calendar.
按道理来说,现在还是晚秋,可是我的家在阿拉巴契亚山脚下,气候与时令迥异。
It had been cold and snowy two days ago and warm and rainy yesterday.
两天前还雪花飘飘,严寒刺骨。昨天又小雨淅淅,温暖如春。
I had forgotten to check the weather report for today, however, so I wasn't sure if I needed my light jacket or my heavy coat.
昨天我忘了查今天的天气情况了,我考虑了一下,是应该选择轻便的夹克衫还是厚外套。
I decided on my light jacket, pulled it on, and leashed up my bigger dog, Fluffy to walk first.
我决定穿夹克衫。我拉好拉链,我决定先带我的大狗Fluffy出去溜一圈,给它拴上了绳子。
I opened the door and stepped outside. Instantly I knew I had made the wrong choice.
我打开门,走到门外。很快我就明白自己做出了错误的选择。
Each breath I exhaled was a frozen mist. The wind chill was bitter cold.
我呼吸的每一口空气都充满冻结的水汽。寒风像刀子一样刮着我的脸。
The grass was covered in frost and I tied to keep my balance while Fluffy dragged me along behind him.
草地上结着一层冰霜。Fluffy拖着我向前走,我不得不努力保持平衡,才不至于摔倒。
I shivered and grumbled for a bit but finally I turned my head up to the sky.
我打了个哆嗦,忍不住抱怨了几句。但最后,我仰起头看向天空。
I looked up at the pre-dawn sky and saw it was full of twinkling stars.
我抬头看着黎明前的天空,看到满天星辰。
The man in the moon was smiling down on me too.
月中吴刚似在对我微笑。
It was so beautiful and so peaceful. Suddenly, I felt a warmth inside of me and stopped shivering.
此情此景,如此美好,如此安详。我感到身体里面升起一股暖意,身体不再瑟瑟发抖。
While my dog sniffed the ground I opened my heart to the wonder of Nature's creation.
我的狗嗅着地面上的气味,我敞开心扉,为大自然创造的这般奇迹心存感恩。
In all of its sweet seasons it had never failed to touch my soul.
一年四季,各有魅力。无论哪一季,都会触动我的心灵深处。
It had heated my heart on the coldest days and lighted my spirit on the darkest nights.
在最严寒的冬天,自然的魅力会温暖我的心,在最深的黑夜里,它也会鼓舞我的心绪。
I stood there awhile in nature's palace. Then I thanked Nature for the love that created the moon, the stars, and me.
我站在那里,仰望着这自然的琼楼玉宇。我对自然心存感恩,感谢宇宙自然对万物的爱,感谢它创造了这一轮明月,这一夜星空,还有我这个卑微之人。
Our lives here are full of sweet seasons as well.
我们的生活中也有四季变迁。
From the innocence and youth of Spring to the wisdom and wrinkles of Winter we are all called to live, to give, to grow and to love. Enjoy all your sweet seasons then.
幼年如春,纯朴无暇,生机勃勃;暮年如冬,形骸枯朽、了知天命。我们都受到自然的趋势,去生活,去给予,去成长,去爱。去馨享你的一生四季吧!
Make each day of them a creation of your love.
让一生四季中的每一天,都盛满你的爱吧!
国内英语资讯:Across China: Rural tourism draws villagers back to thrive
体坛英语资讯:Kenya champions Gor Mahia eye upset over Tunisian giants Esperance
国内英语资讯:Xinhua Headlines: Trade war produces no winner
体坛英语资讯:Unseeded Chilean Jarry to meet Italys Fognini in Brasil Open final
国内英语资讯:Across China: Chinas female motorcyclists seek speed and freedom on the road
国内英语资讯:China Focus: Profits gain as local SOEs deepen reform
体坛英语资讯:Peru recalls midfielder Benavente for friendlies
国内英语资讯:China is Irelands largest trade partner in Asia: CSO
国内英语资讯:Economic Watch: Chinas economy kicks off 2018 on forecast-beating data
国内英语资讯:China improves social credit system
国内英语资讯:Chinas AG600 aircraft to attempt first water takeoff in second half of 2018
国内英语资讯:Snow to sweep north China, rain in south
国内英语资讯:China Focus: Xi expects smooth DPRK-ROK summit, DPRK-U.S. dialogue
国内英语资讯:China to develop micro rockets, aiming at huge market
体坛英语资讯:Morocco supports Cameroon to host 2019 Africa Cup of Nations
国内英语资讯:China Focus: Mobile internet enhances judicial efficiency, transparency
体坛英语资讯:Neymar undergoes successful foot surgery
国内英语资讯:Chinas courts to continue competence-centered judge selection reform
国内英语资讯:China hopes to maintain cooperative posture with U.S.: FM
为什么猫咪喜欢贴着你?原因震惊到我了
体坛英语资讯:Real Madrid win ahead of key Paris game
国内英语资讯:China hopes to constructively address trade disputes with America: FM
国内英语资讯:Chinas emerging first-tier cities become popular destinations for talent: survey
《请以你的名字呼唤我》要拍续集?可把我激动坏了
国内英语资讯:Across China: Eagle-eyed banknote checker minimizes losses for rural people
国内英语资讯:Economic Watch: Chinese steel makers post fat profits amid capacity cuts
国内英语资讯:AIIB inks natural gas deal with Chinese firm to improve air quality
体坛英语资讯:Weahs son makes debut in PSGs comfortable Ligue 1 victory over Troyes
国内英语资讯:China launches land exploration satellite
国内英语资讯: Taiwan separatist attempts doomed to failure: mainland spokesperson
| 不限 |
| 英语教案 |
| 英语课件 |
| 英语试题 |
| 不限 |
| 不限 |
| 上册 |
| 下册 |
| 不限 |