What was the happiest mistake you ever made?
你犯过什么最开心的错误?
获得46.6k好评的回答@Rupali Wadekar:
I sent this to my mother in law instead of my hubby.
这个消息我没发给老公,而是发给了婆婆。
“Love you for no reason ”
“爱你没有理由”
She got so emotional , she happily sent me “love you too beta (daughter) ” in return.
她很激动,很开心地回复我“我也爱你”。
After this, every conversation between us ends with saying “love you” to each other
从那以后,我们每次聊天结束时都发会给彼此一句“爱你”。
获得26.5k好评的回答@Tracy Greenwood:
I walked in to Starbucks one morning and saw the most beautiful girl I’d ever seen in my life. She was way out of my league and I was sure she had a boyfriend, or she would tell me to get lost if I said hi. But I thought if I didn’t at least say hello, I’d never know. So I stumbled over, looked at her book, and asked what she was reading.
一天早上我走进星巴克,看见了我这一生见过的最漂亮的姑娘。我配不上她,也确定她有男朋友,否则我去打招呼她一定会叫我走开。但我想如果连招呼都不打就永远不知道结果。所以我走过去看看她的书问她在读什么。
She stood up to talk to me. We walked around the store (it was a Starbucks with a book store in Tokyo) and talked about things we liked. I got her number and off I went to work. We went out the next night, and I still wasn’t sure if she liked me. On the second date, I fell in love. I knew I wanted to marry her, but didn’t know how to make it happen.
她站起来跟我聊天,我们在书店周围散步(那是东京一家有书店的星巴克)聊我们喜欢的东西。我要了她的电话号就去上班了。我第二天晚上约她出去,仍然不太确定她是否喜欢我。第二次约会时我们恋爱了。我知道我想娶她,但不知道怎么求婚。
But I asked her out again, and things started to click. Before long, I asked her to marry me. I met her parents and got their approval. I got back in shape and secured a position in Tokyo.
我又约她出去,一切都很顺利。不久之后我向她求婚了,见了她父母征得了他们的同意。我生活又恢复正常了,在东京找了一份工作。
The day we moved in together, we started talking about coincidences and how small decisions can affect our lives. We talked about the day we met and all the different coffee shops in the neighborhood, and how we both had our choice of places to go that morning. But we both ended up at the same place.
我们搬到一起的那天,开始聊缘分和小决定如何影响我们生活的。我们聊到了相遇那天和附近不同的咖啡店,还有我们两个那天早上是怎么选择咖啡店的,我们最终去的是同一家咖啡店。
Here’s the best part. There was an empty seat next to her at a big table, and I was going to ask if I could sit there. So I asked her why she stood up when I said hello.
现在才是最精彩的,她当时坐的是大桌身边还有一个空位,我过去问是否能坐在那儿。我问她我打招呼时她为什么站起来。
“I was on my way to the bathroom.”
“我正要去厕所”
4 years later, we’re still madly in love.
4年以后,我们依然在热恋。
我最喜欢的城市my favourite city
我最喜欢的作家 My Favorite Writer
No Breakfast No Good 不吃早餐不好
寒假生活 My Life in Winter Holiday
我们学校的运动会Our School Sports Meeting
My Favorite Activity 我最喜爱的活动
关于复习的建议My Suggestions about Revision
公园该不该收门票?Should park admission?
羽毛球 Badminton
日记荒谬的一天 Diary—An Absurd Day
礼貌用语的魔力Magic Power of Polite Words
家的重要性The Importance of Family
幸运号码真的能带来好运吗?Do Lucky Numbers Really Bring Good Luck?
邀请信 An Invitation
我对学生使用手机的看法My view on Using Mobile Phones
英语的重要性 The Importance of English
校运动会School Sports Meeting
兴趣是最好的老师Interest Is the Best Teacher
食品安全问题Food Safety Issues
季节The Seasons
关于铁路运输方面Railway Transportation
描写我的家乡 My Hometown
道路安全 Road Safety
学习知识要讲究方法 Approaches to Knowledge
我们的长江 Our Changjing River
学校生活的一天-One day of school life
给爸爸妈妈的信 A Letter to My Parents
汽车与环境空气污染Car and Pollution
报纸与网络的比较The Comparation of Newspaper and Internet
我的梦想是成为一名医生My Dream is to be a Doctor
| 不限 |
| 英语教案 |
| 英语课件 |
| 英语试题 |
| 不限 |
| 不限 |
| 上册 |
| 下册 |
| 不限 |