Take this quiz to see if you’re ready the next time an airline asks you to give up your seat, bumps you or subjects you to a long delay.
做一下这个测试,看看下次如果航空公司要求你放弃座位,在非自愿情况下让你让出座位,或令你遭到大幅延迟,你知不知道该怎么办。

1. If you voluntarily give up your seat before boarding, the airline will:
1.如果你在登机前自愿放弃座位,航空公司将:
a. Arrange a confirmed seat for you on the next available flight but nothing more.
a.为你在下一趟有座的航班上确认座位,但没有更多补偿。
b. Arrange a confirmed seat for you on the next available flight and will compensate you with a voucher worth several hundred dollars to use toward future flights.
b.为你在下一趟有座的航班上确认座位,并支付你价值几百美元的未来航班代金券作为补偿。
c. Compensate you with a voucher for the inconvenience. But you’re on your own as to booking your next flight.
c.因为给你带来不便而补偿你代金券。但是你需要自己预定下一趟航班。
d. Give you a cookie and a medal (not redeemable for any future airfare).
d.给你一块饼干和一枚奖章(不可兑换未来的机票)。
2. If you are involuntarily bumped from a flight because of overbooking, the airline will:
2.如果你由于超售而非自愿让位,航空公司将:
a. Let you keep your original ticket, which you can use for your next trip, or give you a full refund.
a.让你保留原始机票,你可以使用这张机票进行下一次旅行,或者给你全额退款。
b. Compensate you for between 200 and 400 percent of your original ticket cost, depending on how long you are delayed from your original arrival time.
b.补偿你原始机票费用的200%至400%,具体取决于和原始到达时间相比,你延迟了多久。
c. Both of the above.
C.二者皆有。
3. If you have boarded the airplane and have already started watching one of eight available Harry Potter movies from the on-screen console, and are selected to be bumped:
3.如果你已经登机,并且已经开始在小屏幕上观看八部《哈利·波特》(Harry Potter)电影中的某一部,并且被选中让出座位:
a. You have a right to keep your seat, no matter what you are told.
a.你有权留在座位上,无论你被告知什么。
b. You will be removed from the plane (by force if necessary).
b.你将被从飞机上带离(必要时用武力)。
c. It’s not quite clear.
c.不详。
4. If your flight is substantially delayed or canceled:
4.如果你的航班遭到大幅延迟或被取消:
a. You had best get as comfortable as possible and wait it out, and pray the airport has a Margaritaville.
a.你最好尽可能地保持舒适,等待飞机起飞,并祈祷机场有一个玛格丽塔维耶酒店。
b. You are likely to receive meal vouchers and the cost of a hotel stay, or are entitled to a full refund or to rebook at no extra cost, even on nonrefundable tickets.
b.你可能会收到膳食券和酒店住宿费用,有权享受全额退款或重新预订,无需支付额外费用,即使拿的是不可退款的机票。
c. You are likely to receive meal vouchers and the cost of a hotel stay, but cannot get a full airfare refund.
c.你可能会收到膳食券和酒店住宿费用,但无法获得全额机票退款。
5. If your plane has been on the tarmac for more than two hours:
5.如果你的飞机在停机坪上停留了两个多小时:
a. You can use the bathroom, but don’t expect anything else.
a.你可以使用厕所,但不要指望任何其他的。
b. You can use the bathroom, receive updates from the crew every 30 minutes and be provided with food and water after two hours.
b.你可以使用厕所,每30分钟收到机组人员的更新信息,并在两小时后得到食物和水。
c. You can leave the plane and wait at the Margaritaville until the flight is ready to take off.
c.你可以离开飞机,到玛格丽塔维耶酒店等候,直到飞机准备起飞。
2018年12月英语四级作文 解析(文都教育版)
国际英语资讯:Ukrainian president signs law to end friendship treaty with Russia
体坛英语资讯:Neymars penalty kick gives Brazil 1-0 win over Uruguay in friendly
国际英语资讯:UN chief asks for universality of Genocide Convention
英语四级作文答案:试卷一 就业的挑战(文都教育版
英语四级作文答案试卷二 留学的挑战(文都教育版)
国际英语资讯:UN climate chief calls for strong outcome as divisions remain at conference
体坛英语资讯:Brazil and France earn wins in international friendly matches
体坛英语资讯:Pezzella to miss Argentina friendlies
体坛英语资讯:Iran goalie Beiranvand nominated for AFC player of year
国际英语资讯:Japan Diet passes controversial immigration bill, constitution amendment debate delayed
体坛英语资讯:Zverev into ATP Finals final with a dose of controversy
体坛英语资讯:Federer beats Thiem to keep ATP Finals hopes alive
体坛英语资讯:Serbia win Nations League promotion
体坛英语资讯:Monaco beat Red Star 91-75 to become Eurocup Group A leader
国际英语资讯:Myanmar, India sign MoU on bilateral cooperation
国内英语资讯:China refutes U.S. officials smearing remarks on China-Africa cooperation
国际英语资讯:32 Palestinians injured in clashes with Israeli soldiers in northern Gaza: medics
体坛英语资讯:Indonesian shuttlers through to Hong Kong Open semifinal
体坛英语资讯:Cape Verde warn Uganda ahead of AFCON qualifier
国内英语资讯:Xi reiterates Chinas adherence to multilateralism, opening-up
体坛英语资讯:China, Palestine play out 1-1 draw in Haikou
体坛英语资讯:Sjostrom, Morozov, big winners at swimming World Cup
国际英语资讯:Feature: 1 meal per day for children, Yemenis expecting end of war
体坛英语资讯:Federer enters his 16th semifinal at ATP Finals
体坛英语资讯:PSG to kick off League Cup title defense against Orleans
国内英语资讯:Xi underlines continuous reform on national supervisory system
国际英语资讯:World Bank lends 500 mln USD to Bangladesh for dairy, livestock productivity
体坛英语资讯:Guangzhou ends Shandongs four-game CBA winning streak
体坛英语资讯:Indonesian mixed doubles pair take gold in 2018 BWF junior worlds
| 不限 |
| 英语教案 |
| 英语课件 |
| 英语试题 |
| 不限 |
| 不限 |
| 上册 |
| 下册 |
| 不限 |