分手不一定就要当仇人,也可以很体面地“分手快乐”。那么就来和大家说一下,如何用英语和前任说再见。
(1)分手 break up/parting/leave-taking/split up
My girlfriend had broken up with me.
我的女朋友已跟我分手了。
They parted with reluctance.
他们依依不舍地分手了。
Her parting words left him feeling empty and alone.
她分手时说的话让他感觉空虚孤独。
To be leave-taking, but I need more patience.
即将告别,但还需要忍耐。
I split up with my boyfriend last year.
我去年和男友分手了。
To this end I have a quarrel with him several times, and he wants to split up.
为此我已经和他吵架几次了,都想和他分手了。
(2)别再联系了。
Don’t call me any more.
以后别再打给我了。
I don’t think we should see each other anymore.
我想我们以后不要再见面了。
If we don't talk for a while.
我们这段时间不要联系了。
I'll get in touch after they release me.
请不要与我联系和发短信。
(3)劈腿?有小三?外遇?
He is having an affair.
他在搞外遇。
He is seeing her behind your back.
他背着你偷偷跟她约会。
He is not finished with his ex.
他对他前女友余情未了。
Finally you can cheat on me, huh?
你终于有机会劈腿了,哈?
(4) 借酒消愁愁更愁?
I believe in the saying of drinking down sorrow.
我相信借酒消愁的说法。
He got disappointed by my repeated wrongdoings and began to drown his worries in drink.
我一次次的折腾简直令他失望了,终日泡在酒中,借酒消愁。
He sought escape in the bottle from hard realities.
他常常借酒消愁来逃避残酷的现实。
Henry was inclined to seek solace in drink.
亨利往往借酒消愁。
(5)我们不合适。
I need some time alone.
我需要一个人过一阵子。
You know, I've been thinking, and I don't think it's working out between us.
是这样,我一直在想,我觉得我们是不合适的。
You're too good for me.
我配不上你。
Just go away and leave me be.
你走吧,让我一个人静静。
You deserve a better man/woman.
你应该找个更好的对象。
国内英语资讯:Chinas northeastern old industrial base wooing overseas talent
体坛英语资讯:CSKA Moscow beat CBA champions Liaoning 90-46 in Zadar basketball tournament
研究发现 产后抑郁或与孕晚期日照不足有关
如何找到愿意和你交流的老外?
国内英语资讯:China to adopt more proactive fiscal policy: finance minister
国内英语资讯:Chinese envoy calls for adherence to multilateralism
国际英语资讯:Italy needs more, better-qualified migrants to face future
体坛英语资讯:New Kenya Sevens coach to guide team to 2020 Tokyo Olympics
体坛英语资讯:Congos Vita Club edge Moroccos Berkane to advance to CAF Confederation Cup semis
国内英语资讯:Commentary: Chinas push for a more open Eurasia
国际英语资讯:Turkey says all rebel heavy weapons removed from demilitarized zone in Syrias Idlib
美国财政部发布外国投资新规
国际英语资讯:Hurricane Michael to hit Florida upgraded to Category 3
体坛英语资讯:Barca drop first points of season in Spains matchday 6
国内英语资讯:Chinese first lady congratulates UN award ceremony for women, girls education
Let the Surprise Speak of Your Love 让惊喜传达你的爱
职场修炼手册:这些坏习惯要不得
国际货币基金组织下调全球经济增长预期
My View on Being a Dink 丁克族之我见
可口可乐居然推出养生饮料了,这世界怎么了
国内英语资讯:Chinese, Canadian FMs discuss trade, partnership over phone
国内英语资讯:Chinas forex reserves edge down in September
国内英语资讯:China calls for Eurasian cooperation to seek common development, prosperity
国内英语资讯:Chinese premier calls for joint efforts to improve China-Japan ties
Metoo发起人吐槽活动毫无成效!一针见血
体坛英语资讯:Ticketing for FIFA Womens World Cup 2019 launched
美国新任最高法院大法官承诺“独立和公正”
国际英语资讯:Russia ready to extend nuclear arms reduction treaty with U.S.: diplomat
国内英语资讯:Chinas development stems from reform and opening-up: MOC
国内英语资讯:Across China: Bumper harvests through Chinese paintings
不限 |
英语教案 |
英语课件 |
英语试题 |
不限 |
不限 |
上册 |
下册 |
不限 |