Psychologists have spent years studying the traits that are fundamental to successful long-term relationships and come up with a few key ideas.
心理学家花了多年研究保持长期恋爱关系的特点,发现了关键的几条。
You think about your partner often when you're not together
你们不在一起的时候,你也在想你的爱侣
Certain relationship characteristics were linked to stronger feelings of love. One especially interesting finding: The more often people reported thinking about their partner when they were apart, the more in love they felt.
某些恋爱关系的特点和更深层的情感相关联。有个有趣的发现:和伴侣分开始想着伴侣越多,他们感受到的爱也更多。
You respond positively to each other's good news
你们对彼此的好消息都作出正面回应
A passive-constructive response would be understated support -- a warm smile and a simple "That's good news.
"富积极建设意义的回应是含蓄的支持,如温暖的微笑和简单一句“这是好消息”。
You spend some time apart, with your own friends
你们会分开和自己的朋友一起共度时光
If you want to be happy in your marriage, it's best not to look to your partner for all your existentialneeds. Psychologists recommend finding yourself in hobbies, friends, and work as well.
如果你希望婚姻幸福,最好不要把你的伴侣视作满足你生存需求的对象。心理学家们推荐,要找到自己的兴趣爱好、朋友和工作。
You have a similar sense of humor
你们的幽默感相似
Having a "private" language with your partner -- i.e. nicknames and jokes-- can help facilitate bonding and often predicts relationship satisfaction.
和你的伴侣有“私密”的语言,如昵称和笑话,有助加强关系,通常预示恋爱关系满足感。
You split chores evenly
你们平分家务琐事
In one poll, as many as 62% of adults said that sharing chores is very important to a successful marriage.
一项民意测试显示有多达62%的成年人称分担琐事对成功的婚姻至关重要。
You try new things together
你们一起尝试新事物
Novelty alone is probably not enough to save a marriage in crisis. But for couples who have a reasonably good but slightly dull relationship, novelty may help reignite old sparks.
新意本身并不足以拯救婚姻危机,但对于关系尚可稍稍无趣的恋爱关系而言,新颖有趣有助重燃起过往的火花。
You don't have a lot of extreme downturns in your relationship
你们的恋爱关系里没有太多极端的低谷转折
Conflict-ridden couples fought often and had a lot of mini-fluctuations in their level of commitment.
常有争执牵绊的伴侣经常吵架,在婚姻承诺中常有起起落落。
You know how to recover from a fight
你们知道如何争执后恢复关系
The No. 1 shared trait among successful relationships is being able to repair the bond after a fight. It's about the way you approach it.
成功婚姻关系共有的特点中,第一条就是争执后能够修复关系。是你如何处理问题。
《星战8》内地票房不敌《前任3》 中国观众原力为何没觉醒
The Value of Books 书籍的价值
霉霉新专巡演或成史上最高票房巡演之一
美文赏析:什么才是真正的富裕阶层?
国内英语资讯:Vice premier calls for enhanced China-U.S. economic ties
科学家发现了与同性恋有关的基因
手腕喷香水后相互摩擦?原来这么多年用香水的方法都错了
奥普拉要竞选总统?2020美国大选或上演电视明星PK赛
北半球的大雪,你来得太猛烈
体坛英语资讯:Barca confirm Coutinho signing
“害羞”的8种英语表达
研究发现 未婚人士患痴呆症的风险要高出42%
国际英语资讯:Iran says to reconsider cooperation with IAEA if U.S. dishonors commitments
2017年十大消费维权舆情热点发布 老年保健品排第一
体坛英语资讯:Mark Hughes sacked as Stoke City manager
HBO官宣:《权游》将于2019年回归
谷歌面临歧视保守派白人的诉讼案
美文赏析:你有几个钱包?
国际英语资讯:14 injured in Manhattan apartment fire: NYFD
国内英语资讯:China vows to cement parliamentary exchanges with Nordic, Baltic countries
体坛英语资讯:Costa backs to goal and off, Betis win crazy Seville derby
国内英语资讯:China renews alert for heavy rain
CATTI三级:超全备考经验!
体坛英语资讯:Ethiopians dominate Xiamen Marathon
国内英语资讯:Beijings e-commerce transactions to surpass 2.5 trillion yuan in 2018
实至名归!《使女的故事》女主荣获2018金球奖!
破产姐妹主角客串《生活大爆炸》!竟还有感情戏?
体坛英语资讯:Four things we learned from Spains matchday 18
《我是歌手》请来英国好声音评委当选手!
国内英语资讯:Heavy snow wreaks havoc in China
| 不限 |
| 英语教案 |
| 英语课件 |
| 英语试题 |
| 不限 |
| 不限 |
| 上册 |
| 下册 |
| 不限 |