Housekeeping,may I come in?
客房服务,我可以进来吗?
I’m sorry to disturb you,sir.
对不起,打扰您了,先生。
May we clean your room now,sir?
先生,我们可以现在打扫您的房间吗?
Well,I’m a bit tied up at the moment.
哦,我现在正忙着呢。
What time would you like us to come back?
您希望我什么时候再来?
Shall I come back later,sir?
先生,我过会再来好吗?
We will come and clean your room immediately.
我们马上就来打扫您的房间
Your room will be ready in half an hour.
您的房间过半小时就会打扫干净。
I’m afraid no cleaning can be done between 12noon and 2pm. May we come between 2pm and 3pm?
恐怕,中午12点到下午2点期间我们不能打扫房间,我们在下午2点至3点之间打扫您的房间行吗?
It’s already noon,and our room hasn’t been made up yet.
已经快到中午了,我的房间还没打扫。
Just let us know what you need,and if we can,we will oblige.
如果您需要什么,就告诉我们,只要是做得到的,我们都会尽力为您效劳。
Turn-down service,may I com in?good evening,sir.
开夜床服务,我可以进来吗?晚上好,先生。
Please put out a “Do Not Disturb ”sign on the door if you need to rest in the room,and the roommaids won’t knock on the door again.
如果您需要在房间内休息,请在门上挂上“请勿打扰”牌,服务员就不会再敲门了。
Excuse me,sir,but I haven’t finished cleaning your room,shall I continue?
对不起,先生,我可以继续清扫您的房间吗?
I’m very tired,how long will it take you to finish your room?
我很累了,还需要多长时间你才能结束?
Would you please come back later?I will go out 5pm.
你能否过会再来,我下午5点要出去。
May I come in for turn down service?
我可以进房间为您开夜床吗?
Oh,we are expecting a few people for drinks before going to dinner. Could you come back later?
噢,晚饭前我们有几个人要去房间喝饮料,你等会再来好吗?
Certainly,would it be convenient if I return in half an hour?
当然可以,如您认为方便,我半小时后再来,可以吗?
Excuse me,it’s almost afternoon, but my room hasn’t been made up yet,why?
对不起,都快下午了,为什么我的房间还没有打扫?
I’m sorry,I’m going to your room as soon as I have finished this one.
对不起,我结束这间房后立即为您打扫。
Can you clean up my room earlier everyday?
以后能不能早点打扫我的房间?
Certainly,sir. I will clean up your room earlier tomorrow.
当然可以,先生,明天我将早点为您打扫房间。
To-do list
亚洲企业的信贷狂欢如何收场
《夏洛特的网》第11章
你以为这是单车?其实它是台跑步机
国内英语资讯:Commentary: Respecting each others core interests key to healthy China-U.S. relations
美国法官阻止川普总统指令
体坛英语资讯:Wolfsburg sack sporting director Allofs
上海“绿色账户” 垃圾分类积分可换购商品
中欧共商“月球村”计划
中国企业按原比例重建泰坦尼克号 现已动工
英国人也搞重点高校了!梅姨新政又被狂批斗
国内英语资讯:China eyes better military relations with the U.S.: spokesman
国内英语资讯:China, Cambodia vow to further enhance ties
大马士革机场附近发生爆炸
中国要在朝鲜和美国间做出艰难抉择
Telltale signs?
国内英语资讯:Switzerland, China should jointly voice opposition to protectionism: Chinese FM
英小学给家长打分 鼓励家长参与孩子学习
国内英语资讯:Chinas top legislature concludes bi-monthly session
如果你足够幸运,仅需2.5美元这座庄园就属于你
瑞典诊所帮男士测量尺寸选购避孕套
什么是家人 What Is Family
土耳其战机袭击伊叙前线库尔德目标
我国将全面推行“河长制”
新型可穿戴传感器通过检测汗液判断人体健康状况
《傲慢与偏见》Pride and Prejudice
国内英语资讯:Nanjing Massacre remembered by Chinese community in San Francisco
国内英语资讯:Political advisors pool wisdom to revise water pollution prevention law
国内英语资讯:China urges EU to stop interfering in Hong Kong, Macao affairs
英国首个“愤怒屋”开张 顾客可尽情泄愤
| 不限 |
| 英语教案 |
| 英语课件 |
| 英语试题 |
| 不限 |
| 不限 |
| 上册 |
| 下册 |
| 不限 |