I have some shirts that need laundering, and I’d like my suit pressed.
我有一些衬衫要洗,还有西装要熨。
Please send someone to pick it up.
请你派人来拿吧。
I’d like to ask the laundry service.
麻烦你替我把衣服拿去洗一下。
The rate chart is contained in the stationery folder in your dresser’s drawer.
价格表在梳妆台抽屉里的信件夹里。
Would you please send someone to Room 511 to pick up laundry for me?
你能派人到511房间来把我要洗的衣服拿走吗?
I want to have my shirts washed and my overcoat dry-cleaned. When can I have my laundry back?
我想洗一下衬衫,干洗一下外衣。我什么时候能取回洗完的衣服呢?
I’ll have same-day service then.
那我要当天服务吧。
Do I have to take the clothes to the laundry?
是否需要把衣服拿到洗衣房呢?
I have a silk dress which I don’t think is colorfast. Will the color run in the wash?
我有一件丝质的裙子,我认为不会褪色。洗衣时会掉色吗?
And the lining of my husband’s jacket has come unstitched. It might tear over further while washing.
还有就是我丈夫的夹克衬里开线了,洗衣时可能会变大。
There is the laundry form as well as a bag in your room. Please fill it out and the maid will come and pick it up.
在您的房间里有一张洗衣单,同时也有洗衣袋。请您把表格填好,我们的女服务生会来拿。
Usually it takes two days to have laundry done. But you can have express or same-day service.
洗衣通常要2天。不过,您可以要快洗服务或当日服务。
What is the difference in price?
价格有什么不同?
We charge 50% more for express, but it only takes 5 hours.
快洗服务要多收50% 的费用,不过只需要5个小时。
And for same-day, will I get the shirt and overcoat back this evening?
当天服务是不是我当晚就可以取回衬衫和外衣?
Yes, sir.
是的,先生。
I will have same-day service then.
那我要当天服务吧。
By the way, a button came off your shirt. Would you like us to sew a new one for you?
顺便说一下,一个纽扣掉了,我们给您缝上一个新的好吗?
Yes. Thank you very much.
好的,非常感谢。
国际英语资讯:Sudan govt signs peace deal with opposition groups
国内英语资讯:Xi Focus: Xi extends Chinese New Year greetings to all Chinese
用脚掌亲吻大地
为什么我们会制定新年计划?
体坛英语资讯:Chinas head coach says his team technically inferior to Japans counterpart
英国人休假超积极!2020年全年的假期都安排好了
抖音的日活用户超过4亿
体坛英语资讯:Palacios bids farewell to River Plate ahead of Bayer Leverkusen move
国内英语资讯:Spotlight: WHO extends emergency talks over coronavirus outbreak, commending Chinas effort
国内英语资讯:China, U.S. should strengthen strategic communication: ambassador
国际英语资讯:Jordans PM reaffirms kingdoms stance on two-state solution
宜家的环保计划:要在2030年前把碳足迹变成负
国内英语资讯:Chinese vice premier stresses food safety
奇多推出爆米花了,奇多味的爆米花你想试试吗?
国际英语资讯:U.S. Senate passes Republican-proposed resolution guiding Trump impeachment trial
十二生肖中为何老鼠排第一?
2020年改善心理健康的5种科学方法
国内英语资讯:Xi Focus: Who does Xi visit ahead of Chinese New Year
国内英语资讯:Chinese vice premier calls for joint efforts to bolster economic globalization
气候变化或导致更多伤亡
国内英语资讯:Chinas international journal Satellite Navigation launched
国内英语资讯:Commentary: Xis Yunnan tour a big push for Chinas moderately prosperous society
国内英语资讯:1.87 mln daily entry, exit trips predicted for Spring Festival holiday
国内英语资讯:Chinese envoy expects new starting point for Libyan issue after Berlin conference
体坛英语资讯:Augsburg see off Hoffenheim 4-2 in Bundesliga
国内英语资讯:Chinese vice premier orders all-out efforts to curb virus outbreak
别把流感不当回事儿
体坛英语资讯:Serbian Partizan out of Europa League despite 4-1 win over Astana
体坛英语资讯:Ex-Brazil boss Luxemburgo leaves Vasco da Gama
体坛英语资讯:Bayern crush Bremen 6-1 in Bundesliga
| 不限 |
| 英语教案 |
| 英语课件 |
| 英语试题 |
| 不限 |
| 不限 |
| 上册 |
| 下册 |
| 不限 |