罗伯茨一家最终看中了鲁宾逊花园的房子。他们决定把它租下来。但是他们觉得租金太高了,还想把墙纸换一换。于是罗伯茨一家通过代理和业主进行了协商。
A--Agent Mr. Chen 物业代理陈先生
B--Client 1 Mr. Roberts 客户一 罗伯茨先生
C--Client 2 Mrs. Roberts 客户二 罗伯茨太太
A: Mr. Roberts, I am so glad that your family likes the unit so much.
罗伯茨先生,我很高兴你的家人喜欢这房子。
B: Mr. Chen, we have seen many apartments, and finally agreed to rent the Robinson Garden flat.
陈先生,我们已经看过很多公寓了,最后我们同意租鲁宾逊花园的房子。
C: The appliances and furniture suit our taste. Also, the rooms are big enough for our kids. However, could you help us to negotiate a better rent with the landlord?
用具和室内家具很符合我们的品味。而且,对我的孩子来说,房子也够大。但是,你可以帮我们和业主商量一个合理的租金吗?
A: How much is it?
你认为多少呢?
B: I would like to reduce the rent to forty thousand HK dollars per month. Also, is there any rent-free period?
我希望把每月租金减到四万港币。另外,有没有免租期呢?
A: I'll have to discuss it with the landlord first.
这个问题我必须先与业主协商。
(After half an hour, the Roberts' family comes back to the ABC properties Company Agency)
(半小时后,罗伯茨一家回到ABC物业代理公司。)
B: Any good news for me?
有没有好消息呢?
A: Yes, after a long talk with the landlord, he promised to reduce the monthly rent to forty- three thousand HK dollars. The rent-free period is fourteen days. These are very reasonable terms. What do you think?
有的,和业主协商后,他答应每月租金减到四万三千港币。免租期为十四天。这些条件非常合理,你认为怎样?
B: Well, let me see. The total for the monthly rent, management fee and government rates will be forty-five thousand dollars. I think it is still too high. What if the rent includes the government fees?
让我想一想。租金,管理费加上政府税金,每个月总共是四万五千港币。我觉得还是高了些。 租金能不能包括政府税金?
C: Also, is it possible for me to have painted walls instead of the wallpaper?
另外,墙壁能否刷漆来代替墙纸呢?
A: Let me call the landlord now. Please have a seat.
我立刻联系业主,请坐一下。
(After ten minutes, they finally agree to the lease terms.)
(十分钟后,双方同意所有租赁条件。)
A: The landlord will come to my office in fifteen minutes. Both parties have to sign a provisional tenancy agreement.
业主十五分钟后会到公司。然后双方签订一份临时租约。
C: Great. Thank you, Mr. Chen.
太好了,谢谢,陈先生。
A: You're welcome.
不用客气。
学霸一般每天学习几个小时?
国内英语资讯:Chinese embassy in Rwanda sees off Chinese scholarship winners to study in China
关于超市里的食材,这7个秘密你大概不知道
国内英语资讯:Top political advisor lauds Inner Mongolia achievements on 70th anniversary
国内英语资讯:Chinese FM calls on security cooperation for East Asian countries
Ancestor of all flowers revealed by scientists 科学家揭示花卉“祖先”的样貌
NASA研发新型超音速飞机
国内英语资讯:Chinese prosecutors approve arrest of 9 pyramid scheme suspects
最近比较火的大胸妹专用毛巾...你或许有需要
英国ITV翻拍《傲慢与偏见》 新版将走“黑化”路线
HBO惨遭黑客袭击,众多热播美剧脚本遭泄露
国际英语资讯:Pompeo speaks over phone with Saudi FM about ties
今夏最火爆的时尚包包 你集齐了几款?
国内英语资讯:China Focus: Quake rescue demonstrates Chinas strength
腾讯开发信用评分系统 叫板阿里巴巴
国内英语资讯:Military rescue operations under way after deadly Sichuan quake
数据显示 癌症在苏格兰比结婚更常见
体坛英语资讯:Brazil outclass Italy 3-2 to claim 12th title in FIVB GP Finals
丹麦亲王拒绝与女王合葬:死后不想再被压一头
想预防骨质疏松 就每天锻炼几分钟
金钱或许真的能买来幸福
国际英语资讯:Iran marks anniversary of U.S. embassy seizure, remains defiant to U.S. pressures
国内英语资讯:PLA Western Theater Command ready for rescue after deadly quake in Sichuan
养成这些习惯 你的生活幸福和多产
保持恋爱激情的秘决
国内英语资讯:Top political advisor calls for progress in ethnic unity
国内英语资讯:19 dead, 263 injured from China 7.0-magnitude quake
“夏令营”成中国教育新战场
除了宁割腕也不演邦德的克雷格,还有很多明星已经把脸打肿[1]
国内英语资讯:China FM urges DPRK to respond to U.S. guarantees
不限 |
英语教案 |
英语课件 |
英语试题 |
不限 |
不限 |
上册 |
下册 |
不限 |