去吧,浓艳的景色,玫瑰的园圃!
Away, ye gay landscapes, ye gardens of roses!
让富贵宠儿在你们那里遨游;
In you let the minions of luxury rove;
还给我巉岩峻岭——白雪的住处,
Restore me the rocks, where the snow-flake reposes,
尽管它 们已许身于爱和自由;
Though still they are sacred to freedom and love:
喀利多尼亚!我爱慕你的山岳,
Yet, Caledonia, beloved are thy mountains,
尽管皑皑的峰顶风雨交加,
Round their white summits though elements war;
不见泉水徐流,见瀑布飞泻,
Though cataracts foam 'stead of smooth-flowing fountains,
我还是眷念幽暗的洛赫纳佳!
I sigh for the valley of dark Loch na Garr.
啊!我幼时常常在那儿来往,
Ah! there my young footsteps in infancy wander'd;
头戴软帽,身披格子呢外衣;
My cap was the bonner, my cloak was the plaid;
缅怀着那些亡故多年的酋长,
On chieftains long perish'd my memory ponder'd,
我天天踱过松柯掩映的林地。
As daily I strode through the pine-cover'd glade.
直到白昼收尽了暗淡余光,
I sought not my home till the day's dying glory
北极星当空闪耀,我才回家;
Gave place to the rays of the bright polar star;
流传的故事勾起迷人的遐想,
For fancy was cheer'd by traditional story,
是山民传述的——在幽暗的洛赫纳佳。
Disclosed by the natives of dark Loch na Garr.
“逝者的亡灵!难道我没有听到
'Shades of the dead! have I not heard your voices
席卷暗夜的怒风里,你们在喧呼?”
Rise on the night-rolling breath of the gale?´
英雄的精魂定然会开颜欢笑,
Surely the soul of the hero rejoices,
驾御天风驰骋于故乡的山谷。
And rides on the wind, o'er his own Highland vale.
当风雪迷雰在洛赫纳佳聚拢,
Round Loch na Garr while the stormy mist gathers,
冬之神驱着冰车君临天下,
Winter presides in his cold icy car:
云霾围裹着我们祖先的身影,
Clouds there encircle the forms of my fathers;
在那风暴里——在幽暗的洛赫纳佳。
They dwell in the tempests of dark Loch na Garr.
“不幸的勇士们!竟没有什么异象
Ill-starr´d, though brave, did no visions foreboding
预示命运遗弃了你们的事业?"
Tell you that fate had forsaken your cause?´
你们注定了要在卡洛登阵亡,
Ah! were you destined to die at Culloden,
哪会有胜利的欢呼将你们酬谢!
Victory crown'd not your fall with applause:
总算有幸,和你们部族一起,
Still were you happy in death's earthy slumber,
在勃瑞玛岩穴,你们长眠地下;
You rest with your clan in the caves of Braemar;
高亢风笛传扬着你们的事迹,
The pibroch resounds to the piper's loud number,
峰峦回应着——在幽暗的洛赫纳佳。
Your deeds on the echoes of dark Loch na Garr.
洛赫纳佳呵,别后已多少光阴!
Years have roll'd on, Loch na Garr, since I left you,
再与你相逢,还要过多少岁月!
Years must elapse ere I tread you again:
造化虽不曾给你繁花和绿荫,
Nature of verdure and flow'rs has bereft you,
你却比艾尔宾原野更为亲切。
Yet still are you dearer than Albion's plain.
从远方山岳归来的游子眼中,
England! thy beauties are tame and domestic
英格兰!你的美过于驯良温雅;
To one who has roved on the mountains afar:
我多么眷念那粗犷雄峻的岩峰!
Oh for the crags that are wild and majestic!
那含怒的奇景,那幽暗的洛赫纳佳!
The steep frowning glories of dark Loch na Garr!
沪教牛津版小学英语一年级上册 unit9 教案
一年级英语上册Unit1 My classroom第三课时教案
一年级英语教案Module1 unit6 Mid-Autumn Festival
牛津版一年级英语上册unit5 Fruit教案(3)
牛津版小学一年级英语上册Unit1 Hello教案
沪教版小学英语一年级下册教案unit1课时3
上海牛津版一年级英语下册Unit9 Revision第二课时教案
一年级英语上册教案 Unit 1 第二课时
上海牛津版一年级英语Unit7 My family教案
沪教牛津版小学英语一年级上册 Unit3 period1教案
沪教牛津版一年级英语上册教案Unit1 My classroom第二课时
沪教牛津版小学英语一年级上册 Unit 3 第二课时教案
新课标小学英语第一册期末考试百词范围
一年级英语上册Unit8 Playtime 第三课时教案
苏教版牛津小学一年级英语教案Unit1 What`s your name
上海牛津版一年级英语下册Unit2 Small animals第五课时教案
上海牛津版一年级英语Unit2 Small animals第四课时教案
沪教版小学英语一年级下册教案unit1单元分析
一年级英语下册Unit2 Small animals第三课时教案
一年级英语下册Unit2 Small animals教案2
沪教版小学英语一年级下册教案unit1课时1
沪教牛津版小学英语一年级上册 Unit 8 教案
新起点小学一年级英语教案Unit7 Fruit
沪教版小学英语一年级下册教案unit1课时5
一年级英语上册教案 Unit 1 Period 1
上海牛津版一年级英语下册Unit3 Colours教案(1)
上海牛津版一年级英语下册教案Unit9 Revision(3)
沪教版小学英语一年级下册教案unit1课时4
新起点小学一年级英语下册Unit11 Toys教案
上海牛津版一年级英语Unit 9 Revision单元分析教案
不限 |
英语教案 |
英语课件 |
英语试题 |
不限 |
不限 |
上册 |
下册 |
不限 |