I would I were a careless child,
我愿做无忧无虑的小孩,
Still dwelling in my Highland cave,
仍然居住在高原的洞穴,
Or roaming through the dusky wild,
或是在微曛旷野里徘徊,
Or bounding o'er the dark blue wave;
或是在暗蓝海波上腾跃;
The cumbrous pomp of Saxon pride
撒克逊浮华的繁文缛礼
Accords not with the freeborn soul,
不合我生来自由的意志,
Which loves the mountain's craggy side,
我眷念坡道崎岖的山地,
And seeks the rocks where billows roll.
我向往狂涛扑打的巨石。
Fortune! take back these cultured lands,
命运呵!请收回丰熟的田畴,
Take back this name of splendid sound!
收回这响亮的尊荣称号
I hate the touch of servile hands,
我厌恶被人卑屈地迎候,
I hate the slaves that cringe around.
厌恶被奴仆躬身环绕。
Place me among the rocks I love,
把我放回我酷爱的山岳,
Which sound to Ocean's wildest roar;
听巉岩应和咆哮的海洋;
I ask but this—again to rove
我只求让我重新领略
Through scenes my youth hath known before.
我从小熟悉的故国风光。
Few are my years, and yet I feel
我虽然年少,也能感觉出
The world was ne'er design'd for me:
这世界决不是为我而设;
Ah! why do dark'ning shades conceal
幽冥暗影为何要幂覆
The hour when man must cease to be?
世人向尘寰告别的时刻?
Once I beheld a splendid dream,
我也曾瞥见过辉煌梦境——
A visionary scene of bliss:
极乐之乡的神奇幻觉;
Truth!—wherefore did thy hated beam
真相呵!为何你可憎的光明
Awake me to a world like this?
唤醒我面临这么个世界?
I loved—but those I loved are gone;
我爱过——所爱之人已离去;
Had friends—my early friends are fled:
有朋友——早年友谊已终结;
How cheerless feels the heart alone
孤苦的心灵怎能不忧郁,
When all its former hopes are dead!
当原有的希望都黯然熄灭!
Though gay companions o'er the bowl
纵然酒宴中欢谑的伙伴们
Dispel awhile the sense of ill;
把恶劣情怀驱散了片刻;
Though pleasure stirs the maddening soul,
豪兴能振奋痴狂的灵魂,
The heart—the heart—is lonely still.
心儿呵,心儿却永远寂寞。
How dull! to hear the voice of those
多无聊!去听那些人闲谈:
Whom rank or chance, whom wealth or power,
那些人与我非敌非友,
Have made, though neither friends nor foes,
是门第、权势、财富或机缘
Associates of the festive hour.
使他们与我在筵前聚首。
Give me again a faithful few,
把几个忠诚密友还给我,
In years and feelings still the same,
还是原来的年纪和心情;
And I will fly the midnight crew,
躲开那半夜喧嚣的一伙,
Where boist´rous joy is but a name.
他们的欢乐不过是虚名。
And woman, lovely woman! thou,
美人,可爱的美人!你就是
My hope, my comforter, my all?
我的希望,慰藉,和一切?
How cold must be my bosom now,
连你那笑靥的魅力也消失,
When e'en thy smiles begin to pall!
我心中怎能不奇寒凛冽!
Without a sigh would I resign
又富丽又惨苦的繁嚣俗境,
This busy scene of splendid woe,
我毫无叹惜,愿从此告辞;
To make that calm contentment mine,
我只要怡然知足的恬静——
Which virtue knows, or seems to know.
“美德”熟识它,或似曾相识。
Fain would I fly the haunts of men—
告别这熙来攘往的去处——
I seek to shun, not hate mankind;
我不恨人类,只是想避开;
My breast requires the sullen glen,
我痴心寻觅阴沉崖谷,
Whose gloom may suit a darken'd mind.
那暝色契合这晦暗胸怀。
Oh! that to me the wings were given
但愿能给我一双翅膀:
Which bear the turtle to her nest!
像斑鸠飞回栖宿的巢里,
Then would I cleave the vault of heaven,
我也要展翅飞越穹苍,
To flee away, and be at rest.
飘然远引,得享安息。
影视资讯:Paula Abdul,Yaya
《非诚勿扰》英文插曲:There I am-杨坤四度联手冯小刚
《狼人之恋》主题曲:When A Child Is Born&n
希斯·莱杰遗作《帕纳萨斯博士的奇幻剧院》之华丽海报
今年暑期电影票房再创新高,美剧收视也不俗
美剧中十大最经典的女孩接吻
好莱坞十大最性感的单身女星
影视资讯:《24小时》恐完结,Audrey回归希望渺茫
影视资讯:《实习医生格蕾》第六季剧透:新实习医生将会出现
《美丽心灵的永恒阳光》片尾曲:Everybody's gotta learn
美国电视界薪酬最高的电视明星
《绯闻女孩》第三季首播 恰克变情圣观众受不了
影视资讯:绝望主妇》《超能英雄》《真爱如血》等
《当四叶草碰上剑尖时》主题曲:Shining friends
《蜘蛛侠》主题曲:Bother 烦恼
《蓝调传奇》主题曲:Once in a Lifetime- 碧昂
2009-2010年美剧节目播出计划
《玩具总动员3》新配音人选与新角色草图曝光
影视资讯:大学生活《绯闻女孩》第三季剧情抢先看
《恋爱梦游中》主题曲:If you rescue me
《穿Prada的恶魔》主题曲:Suddenly I See
《舞出我人生2》主题曲:Push
《歌舞青春3》最新甜蜜对唱Can I Have This Dance
《教父》主题曲:Speak Softly Love男声原版
《歌舞青春3》插曲:The Boys are Back充满男生青春活力
真田广之成为《迷失》第六季重要角色
迈克尔·杰克逊记录电影将在中国全面上映
《绯闻女孩》Gossip Girl插曲:Secret
迪士尼欲高价收购惊奇 蜘蛛侠钢铁侠群侠易主
2009年好莱坞九大最有特色明星
| 不限 |
| 英语教案 |
| 英语课件 |
| 英语试题 |
| 不限 |
| 不限 |
| 上册 |
| 下册 |
| 不限 |