How much stuff is in your wallet, right now?
现在你的钱包里装有多少东西呢?
Is it bulging at the seams? Do you even know what is in there?
看起来鼓鼓的吗?你知道都装了些什么东西吗?
Make today the day you empty out that overstuffed wallet once and for all.
今天就把你钱包里那些没用的东西清理掉吧。
What's in Your Wallet (Or Purse)?
你的钱包里都装了哪些东西?
Recently, I got back from business trip and noticed that my wallet was a little heavier than it should be.
最近,我出差回来才发现我的钱包比以前重了不少。
In fact, I was having trouble fitting it in my pocket.
事实上,我很难将那些东西装到其他的口袋里。
When we are on the go, we tend to cram all kinds of things into our wallets and purses.
在路上的时候,我们总是爱把东西装到钱包里。
Don't let yours become a mobile pile of disorganization.
不要把你的钱包搞得一团糟。
I was guilty of stuffing all kind of things in there from hotel keys, to receipts, to business cards.
看到我把旅店钥匙,收据,名片都装到了钱包里就觉得很内疚。
I even had a small power cord adapter that I put in there to keep it from getting lost.
为了防止电源适配器被我弄丢,我也曾把它放到我的钱包里。
What's in your wallet that shouldn't be?
哪些东西是你不应该把它放到钱包里的?
Time to Clean Out That Wallet
该清理你的钱包了
Take a look at your own wallet right now.
现在检查一下你的钱包。
Is it lean and mean?
它精小吗?
Or do you need to take a couple of minutes to whip it back into shape?
还是需要你整理几分钟后,才能恢复原本的形状?
Here Are 7 Ways to Clean Up Your Overstuffed Wallet Once and For All :
这里有给钱包减负的七种方法:
1. Carry Less Cash
1. 少带现金。
I am always surprised when I see someone carrying a large amount of cash in their wallets. In this age, there really is no reason to do that. I would estimate that 95% of my purchases are electronic.
当我看到别人随身携带大量现金在包里的时候,总是觉得很惊奇。在这个年代没必要那么做。估计在95%的情况下我都使用电子现金。
2. Carry Fewer Credit Cards
2. 少带信用卡。
The same principle can be applied to the cards in your wallet. There just isn't reason to carry a bunch. I limit myself to 2 credit cards.
理由同上。没理由带上一大堆的信用卡,我只用2张信用卡。
3. Toss Those Receipts
3. 把收据扔掉。
Receipts clog up many people's wallets. Instead of crunching them in you wallet, record them immediately. With apps like Evernote, Scanner Pro, and more, you can quickly capture electronic versions of your receipts. Then simply discard the paper scraps.
很多人的钱包里都塞满了收据。做好记录以后就赶紧扔掉。使用一些应用程序来快速的将这些收据作好记录,比如:印象笔记、文件扫描专业版等,然后就把这些收据销毁。
4. Don't File Things In Your Wallet
4. 钱包里不要放文件。
Just as with the receipts, don't file other papers or documents in your wallet or purse. Again, scan or take a picture of them with your phone.
就像收据一样,不要把文件或其他的纸质东西塞到你的钱包里。可以用手机将其扫描下来或者拍下来。
5. Ditch Those Membership Cards
5. 把那些会员卡丢掉。
You don't need to carry all those miscellaneous membership cards anymore. Even business cards are passé in most situations. From insurance cards to local club memberships, take a picture of the card and store it in Dropboxor Evernote.
你不再需要带着这些繁杂的会员卡。名片在大多数时候都不起作用。从保险卡到当地俱乐部的会员卡,都把它拍下来存到网路随身碟里或者是印象笔记里。
6. Carry a Thinner Wallet
6. 带一个小巧的钱包。
It's hard to put things in your wallet (or purse) if they don't fit. Minimize what you carry by getting a smaller wallet. There are lots of great slim wallets that limit you to only a few items.
这样,如果东西装不下,你就很难把那些东西放进钱包里了。买小一点的钱包也能减少你所带的东西。很多小巧的钱包都能让你只携带很少的东西。
7. There's an App for That
7. 有些应用可以取代钱包的作用。
Chances are there is an app to replace many of the items in your wallet. Starbucks has a great app for your loyalty account with them. Apple's Passbook is coming very soon and promises to replace even more of the cards you carry.
有些应用程序就是用来取代你装在钱包里的某些东西的。星巴克就为您设计了一个不错的应用程序。由苹果公司研发的一种即将运行的应用,就承诺可以使你少携带一些卡。
Lighten Your Wallet
给你的钱包减负
Think twice before you go stuffing things in your wallet today.
现在,在把东西装进钱包之前一定要三思而行。
Take a few moments to lighten what you are carrying in yours.
花几分钟时间去给你的钱包减负。
At some point our phones will replace our wallets.
有时,可以用手机可以代替钱包。
Until then, we can keep whittling down what we carry in them.
到那时,我们就可以大幅度的给我们的钱包减负啦。
国内英语资讯:China ready to promote global efforts to fight COVID-19: Chinese FM
海洋里的塑料垃圾正在失踪,但这并不是好事
国际英语资讯:Coronavirus claims over 8,000 lives in Italy with 80,539 cumulative cases
国际英语资讯:Chinese envoy briefs UN member states on work of Security Council in face of COVID-19
国内英语资讯:Chinese vice premier stresses major projects construction, stabilizing investment
“粉丝代替核弹” 美国驻俄大使玩转“数字外交”
美国58岁妇女生完女儿又生孙女
体坛英语资讯:Napoli beat Inter 1-0 in first leg of Coppa Italia semifinals
国际英语资讯:Italys COVID-19 cases total 74,386, death toll reaches 7,503
隔离期间流量猛增 YouTube降低视频画质以缓解网络压力
体坛英语资讯:Oman to host World Sailing Championship 2021
国内英语资讯:Chinese premier holds phone call with Austrian chancellor on COVID-19
国内英语资讯:Chinese vice premier stresses treatment of severe COVID-19 patients in Wuhan
The Lucky Me 幸运的我
The Return of Green 绿色的复原
体坛英语资讯:Analysis: Leipzig back in its favored underdog role
国内英语资讯:Across China: Chinese universities adopt online dissertation defense to ensure on-time gradu
体坛英语资讯:Chinese driver Zhou Guanyu promoted as Renault test driver
体坛英语资讯:Chinas top player Ding reaches last 32 at Snooker Welsh Open
国际英语资讯:Spotlight: European nations ramp up responses to contain COVID-19 as WHO calls for unity
国际英语资讯:U.S. becomes country with most COVID-19 cases: Johns Hopkins University
国际英语资讯:Guterres warns of losing COVID-19 war as UN agencies continue relentless efforts
国际英语资讯:Frances Macron launches army operation to win war against COVID-19
国际英语资讯:New Zealand confirms 76 new cases of COVID-19
体坛英语资讯:Ghana Rugby to re-strategize for the future
国内英语资讯:Chinas central bank pledges improved macro-economic control to limit virus fallout
国内英语资讯:Chinese vice premier encourages journalists on anti-virus front line
国内英语资讯:China to step up prevention of epidemic rebound, imported COVID-19 cases
国际英语资讯:Putin announces paid leave for all Russians next week due to COVID-19
My Favorite Entertainment--Skating 我最喜欢的娱乐活动——滑冰
不限 |
英语教案 |
英语课件 |
英语试题 |
不限 |
不限 |
上册 |
下册 |
不限 |