Thank you for one of the most memorable days of my trip.
为了旅途中最值得留念的一天,谨向您表示感谢。
Thank you for one of the most enjoyable visits we have had in many months.
在您处的参观访问,是我们几个月中最愉快的一次。谨向您表示感谢。
Thank you for one of the most memorable days of my trip.
为了旅途中最值得留念的一天,谨向您表示感谢。
Thank you for doing so much to make my trip to New York interesting (pleasant)(resultful).
为了使我去纽约的旅游有趣(愉快)(大有收获),您做了许多事,特此致谢。
Thank you for contributing so much to the pleasure of our stay in
感谢您为使我们在的停留期间的愉快所作的许多努力。
Thank you so much for your generous hospitality.
非常感谢您慷慨的款待。
I hope something will bring you to New York soon so that I can reciprocate your kindness.
希望不久您能有机会到纽约来,使我能答谢您的盛情。
You must give me the chance to return your kindness when you visit here.
希望您光临我处,使我能答谢您的盛情。
Thank you very much (ever so much) (most sincerely) (indeed) (from the bottom of my heart).
很(非常)(最真诚地)(确实)(衷心)感谢您。
Many thanks for your kind and warm letter.
感谢您友好而热情的来信。
Thanks a million (ever so much).
万分(非常)感谢。
Please accept ( I wish to express )my sincere (grateful) (profound) appreciation for
请接受(致以)真挚的(衷心的)(深切的)感谢
I sincerely (deeply) (warmly) appreciate
我真挚的(深深的)(热情的)感谢
I am very sincerely (most) (truly) grateful to you for
为了,我非常真挚的(深深的)(真诚的)感谢您。 (待续)
There is nothing more important (satisfying) (gratifying) to me than to receive one of your letters.
再也没有比收到您的来信更使我觉得重要(快慰)(感激)了。
Your letters are so much fun (comfort) (entertainment) (company).
您的来信充满了乐趣(给了很大安慰)(带来了欢乐)(使我不感寂寞)。
Your most courteous (considerate)(delightful)letter
您那彬彬有礼(体贴入微)(令人欣慰)的来信
I cannot tell you how much your letter delighted(relieved)(amused)(enchanted)me.
我无法告诉您,您的来信使我多么高兴(宽慰)(觉得有趣)(陶醉)。
I love the way you say (put) things in your letters. You make even the smallest incident seem so interesting(important)
(charming)(mysterious).
我很欣赏您在信中描述各种事物的手法。您的妙笔使细小的事情都显得很有趣(重要)(动人)(神秘)。
It was good (fine)(charming)(thoughtful)of you
承蒙好意(美意)(盛情)(关心)
It was nice(characteristically thoughtful) (more than kind) of you
承蒙好意(特别关心)(十二分好意)
At the outset, I want to thank you for your kindness to me and for your compliments.
首先,我要感谢您对我的友爱和问候。
Believe me, I am truly grateful for
我确实真诚地感谢你
We were deeply touched by
使我们深受感动。
It is a hopeless(definite)(positive)understatement to say that I am deeply (sincerely)(truly)grateful.
这就是说我深深的(真挚的)(真诚的)感谢远不足以(不能确切)(不能明确)表达我的谢意。
Its generous of you to take so much interest in my work( to give me so much of your time) (to show me so much consideration).
承蒙对我的工作如此操心(为我花费这么多时间)(对我如此关怀)。
We are indebted to you
我们感谢你
I regret very much that I did not have an opportunity to thank you personally for
未能面谢,深表遗憾。
体坛英语资讯:Jesus scores twice to help City back top to Premier League
体坛英语资讯:Chinas Shi Tingmao awarded FINA Best Female Diver of 2018
体坛英语资讯:Messi hit hat-trick as Barca stay on top in Matchday 16 in Spain
体坛英语资讯:Real Madrid win, but booed off again
国内英语资讯:Economists upbeat about Chinas economy
Learn to Swim 学习游泳
逃离沙特的女子得到加拿大庇护
国际英语资讯:Whole world wishes to see no-deal Brexit averted, Japans PM tells May
国内英语资讯:China Focus: China, Finland vow to write new chapter in bilateral ties
国内英语资讯:China, UAE to cement bilateral cooperation, promote BRI
国内英语资讯:China Focus: CCDI communique vows new progress in Party governance
国际英语资讯:Tunisian president says democratic transition still not safe
减重就能拿学分? 天津大学出新招倡导学生健康减肥!
体坛英语资讯:Europes top clubs in battle to sign Werner, Havertz
双语阅读:睡前一小时不要看手机!国外专家这么说...
国际英语资讯:Final word on Brexit plan to go to PM as most crucial vote in a generation nears
国际英语资讯:France offers 1.15 bln USD loan to Iraq for reconstruction
体坛英语资讯:Portuguese Da Costa wins Saudia Ad Diriyah E-Prix
体坛英语资讯:Leipzig, Frankfurt secure victories in German Bundesliga
国内英语资讯:China to maintain stable employment in 2019
国内英语资讯:China to advance poverty alleviation in health care
国内英语资讯:Spotlight: Belt and Road Cooperation Research Center inaugurated in Cairo
体坛英语资讯:Chinese womens footballer Wang scores in PSGs 7-1 rout of Metz
雄安新区将率先进行5G网络的部署
蓬佩奥称美国寻求追究杀害记者卡舒吉凶手的责任
国内英语资讯:Top political advisor stresses determination to overcome abject poverty
体坛英语资讯:Anfield defeat hammers home differences between Liverpool and Manchester United
The Change of Environment 环境的变化
体坛英语资讯:Brazil World Cup winner Lucio to play on in 2019
国内英语资讯:Beijings new airport to be surrounded by forest
不限 |
英语教案 |
英语课件 |
英语试题 |
不限 |
不限 |
上册 |
下册 |
不限 |