奥普拉温弗瑞,作为一名黑人,她是当今世界上最具影响力的妇女之一,她的成就是多方面的:通过控股哈普娱乐集团的股份,掌握了超过10亿美元的个人财富;主持的电视谈话节目奥普拉脱口秀,平均每周吸引3300万名观众,并连续16年排在同类节目的首位。在播出了23年之后,脱口秀女王奥普拉温弗瑞的节目《奥普拉脱口秀》于2011年9月9日结束。
1、Doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment.
这一刻尽量做,下一刻容易做。
2、Be thankful for what you have; youll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you dont have, you will never, ever have enough.
对于你所拥有的,要心存感激,这样你就会拥有更多。对于你所没有的,如果不停强调,你永远都不会满足。
3、Doing the best at this moment puts in the best place for the next moment.
这一刻全力以赴,下一刻成就最佳。
4、I do not believe in failure. It is not failure if you enjoyed the process.
我从不相信失败。如果能享受过程,就没什么失败可言。
5、Luck is a matter of preparation meeting opportunity.
幸运,其实就是准备遇到了机会。
6、So go ahead. Fall down. The world looks different from the ground.
所以勇往直前吧。跌倒吧。你会从地上看到一个不同的世界。
7、The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams.
你能经历的最大冒险,就是过你梦想的生活。
8、Where there is no struggle, there is no strength.
没有奋斗,你就没有力量。
9、You can have it all. You just cant have it all at once.
你可以拥有一切,只是你不可能马上拥有一切。
10、As you become more clear about who you really are, youll be better able to decide what is best for you the first time around.
当你更清楚你是谁时,你将能更好地选择最适合你的。
11、Do the one thing you think you cannot do. Fail at it. Try again. Do better the second time. The only people who never tumble are those who never mount the high wire. This is your moment. Own it.
做一件你认为你做不到的事。收获失败。再试一次。第二次做得更好一些。那些不曾跌倒的人是那些不曾走上高压电线的人。这是你的时刻。拥有它吧。
12、I always knew I was destined for greatness.
我总是知道我命中注定变得伟大。
13、I believe that every single event in life happens in an opportunity to choose love over fear.
我相信,生命中发生的每一个事件都有一个选择,那就是选择爱而不是恐惧。
14、I still have my feet on the ground, I just wear better shoes.
我依然深深扎根于土地中,我只是穿了更好的鞋子。
15、Im black, I dont feel burdened by it and I dont think its a huge responsibility. Its part of who I am. It does not define me.
我是黑人,我不觉得这是个负担,也不觉得这是个责任。这就是我的一部分。但它不能定义我。
Selfless love(无私的爱)
国际英语资讯: Italy records over 150,000 COVID-19 recoveries, death toll at 33,142
国内英语资讯:Xinhua Headlines: China expects positive GDP growth, achieving development goals
感恩节
感谢我的朋友
感恩一切感恩一切(Thanks for Everything)
国际英语资讯:U.S. Minnesota declares state of emergency after protests over death of George Floyd turn ri
我的理想
I hope everyone can keep healthy(我希望每个人都身体健康)
Merry Christmas圣诞快乐
My Mother(我的妈妈)
诞树的故事The Christmas Tree
体坛英语资讯:FIFA underlines complete safety for football matches to resume
圣诞老人的由来
预防流感,从我做起
文书信格式称谓差异
感恩父母
乐高发布"悟空小侠"系列
国际英语资讯:Spotlight: Protests over George Floyds death turn violent in Minneapolis, spread to other
国际英语资讯:U.S. COVID-19 cases top 1.7 mln -- Johns Hopkins University
国务院总理李克强记者会双语要点
美媒刊发新冠逝者名单
体坛英语资讯:Santos considering Robinho bid
老师像四季
Transfer love(感激之情)
国际英语资讯:Turkeys COVID-19 cases surpass 160,000; Chinese medical team in Khartoum to help Sudans
国际英语资讯:Turkey partially resumes inter-city train services as part of normalization
体坛英语资讯:Velez leaving doors open for ex-Real Madrid midfielder Gago
The Littlest Fireman(小小消防员)
十三届全国人大三次会议表决通过《中华人民共和国民法典》
| 不限 |
| 英语教案 |
| 英语课件 |
| 英语试题 |
| 不限 |
| 不限 |
| 上册 |
| 下册 |
| 不限 |